Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019, A Challenging Year for Ethereum (Read 1756 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 1
March 31, 2019, 06:45:02 PM
Ethereum will always be the best, Ethereum has been leading since and we continue to be leading, Ethereum has develop a very large network that allows all other altcoins to operate under Ethereum Network just like Bitcoin and Stellar.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
March 31, 2019, 03:53:23 PM
I agree that ethereum is the leader in the dapp market but I think most of the articles put out on how ethereum will be dethroned by its competitors are sponsored and used as a tool to defeat ethereum in the media and not substantial
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 31, 2019, 03:44:51 PM
It might be the other way round. Since this year ETH has been showing good signs both from the team and the price of the coin. So I think ETH will be one of the most  successful project this year.
agree, I also feel if Ethereum is fine so we don't have to worry too much about Ethereum because Ethereum has a very great team that will be able to bring Ethereum to the top.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
March 31, 2019, 03:39:39 PM
Already 2019 is the challenge of all crypto-currencies and Ethereum must have confirmed what is expected of it all with Casper Protocol
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
March 31, 2019, 03:32:32 PM
Yes, i am agree with you. The core team are active and trying to develop it. Already they fork it from pow to pos. Also many development are incoming.
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
March 25, 2019, 05:53:22 AM
I think the condition of ethereum prices is still under development this year. because now I also can't predict ethereum prices, because I'm also sure the price will also come back at a better price.
Ethereum is currently unstable but the possibility of stability is very possible, it's just that it takes time to return to a good position.
The Ethereum movement might be seen later this year, if to predict its value, anyone cannot predict it because no one knows the future.
we can only predict increases, that's not necessarily the case. but we all hope this year will be better than last year, where many assets dropped, and this year I think it's time to get up.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
March 25, 2019, 05:49:32 AM
I think the condition of ethereum prices is still under development this year. because now I also can't predict ethereum prices, because I'm also sure the price will also come back at a better price.
Ethereum is currently unstable but the possibility of stability is very possible, it's just that it takes time to return to a good position.
The Ethereum movement might be seen later this year, if to predict its value, anyone cannot predict it because no one knows the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
March 25, 2019, 05:39:30 AM
Activity: 393
Merit: 1
Coinsbit exchange
March 25, 2019, 05:32:59 AM
And I do not doubt the success of Ethereum. It seems to me that this coin has the same fundamental value as Bitcoin. This is a classic crypto investing tool. I think that this year Ethereum will get a good development. No wonder one of the most promising projects that appeared this year Sound Money Coin chose for himself the blockchain of Ethereum as the most promising blockchain!
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
March 25, 2019, 03:14:40 AM
2019 is a year with so many changes to Ethereum when things are getting tough. In Q1 2019, Ethereum fell sharply and reached the lowest price drop in many years, then it rose again but with a weak recovery. I hope a significant change helps Ethereum go up.
i also expect that,
it seems like we have to be more patient again to wait for a market recovery like a few years ago. but it will be even better, while waiting for us to also have to trade or join good ico projects. i'm also waiting for him while trying to get more ethereum in the trade.

you can do that too, i'm sure waiting won't feel so long.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
March 25, 2019, 02:45:01 AM
2019 is a year with so many changes to Ethereum when things are getting tough. In Q1 2019, Ethereum fell sharply and reached the lowest price drop in many years, then it rose again but with a weak recovery. I hope a significant change helps Ethereum go up.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
March 25, 2019, 02:42:05 AM
It might be the other way round. Since this year ETH has been showing good signs both from the team and the price of the coin. So I think ETH will be one of the most  successful project this year.
Aside from BNB, it could be possible that ETH will also have a success.
Well, this year started good, especially on ETH due its system upgrade of we called it fork and now the price seems to be stable although still cheap.
I will always be optimistic, as I know the devs will work on this project to improve, we miss the $1,000 price, but we will surpass that soon.
We just needed to wait for the effects of this fork and how its going to workout with the chain, I also agree that ETH can go up much further and
can break the last time high, it's needs to take some time but it will happen the sooner that it gained the supports of many crypto lovers around
this market, still the best time to accumulate and store your ETH for more success when the bull runs shows.
Yes, there is no effects of the fork until now, but i think we will see it in the future and when it happen, the price of ethereum will increase so high IMO. We still have 9-8 more months and i'm sure the ethereum price will go high maybe in the middle or in the end of 2019.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 25, 2019, 02:38:18 AM
Looks like it will be the successive year for bitcoin and ethereum when compared to 2018 because the price looks upward even in Q1 and so lets imagine what will happen in Q2 and Q3,looks like the story of2017 repeating again.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
March 25, 2019, 01:00:40 AM
Well, this year started good, especially on ETH due its system upgrade of we called it fork and now the price seems to be stable although still cheap.
I will always be optimistic, as I know the devs will work on this project to improve, we miss the $1,000 price, but we will surpass that soon.
We just needed to wait for the effects of this fork and how its going to workout with the chain, I also agree that ETH can go up much further and
can break the last time high, it's needs to take some time but it will happen the sooner that it gained the supports of many crypto lovers around
this market, still the best time to accumulate and store your ETH for more success when the bull runs shows.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 612
March 25, 2019, 12:32:22 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
March 24, 2019, 10:02:14 PM
Ethereum is still at its best, dominating the dapp market in 2018. It gains the highest active number of dapp users among others. Not just that, it’s leading the market also in terms of wallet holders and total number of dapps.

But despite of the stable growth, Ethereum may find 2019 a tough year to begin with. Aside from the less transaction it has compared to the others, its dapp users needs to maintain an ETH for the gass fee every transaction. This greatly affects the dapp users experience and full mass adoption of Ethereum Dapps.

This is something an Ethereum dapp must consider and/or think about this year.

Source: https://www.dapp.com/article/annual-dapp-market-report-2018?utm_content=Vale

The most challenging thing for Ethereum in 2019 is, the fact that ETH halving was happening recently.
I was expecting the rising price of ETH because of the halving, but the reality is different.
Although some dapps platform not using ETH, most of them are using ETH in this cryptocurrency world.
Among the entire list of cryptocurrency ethereum has got a separate place on everyone's portfolio. This is all because of its team and the development it experienced from the beginning. In simple terms it is a game changer in the crypto ecosystem. It sowed seed for the existence of lot of dApps and the same has got their own cryptocurrency. With the halving and major updation the year is predicted to provide with a bull market at least by the end of the year.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
March 24, 2019, 09:56:07 PM
Ethereum is still at its best, dominating the dapp market in 2018. It gains the highest active number of dapp users among others. Not just that, it’s leading the market also in terms of wallet holders and total number of dapps.

But despite of the stable growth, Ethereum may find 2019 a tough year to begin with. Aside from the less transaction it has compared to the others, its dapp users needs to maintain an ETH for the gass fee every transaction. This greatly affects the dapp users experience and full mass adoption of Ethereum Dapps.

Source: https://www.dapp.com/article/annual-dapp-market-report-2018?utm_content=Vale

The most challenging thing for Ethereum in 2019 is, the fact that ETH halving was happening recently.
I was expecting the rising price of ETH because of the halving, but the reality is different.
Although some dapps platform not using ETH, most of them are using ETH in this cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 532
March 24, 2019, 05:46:25 PM
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
March 24, 2019, 04:59:23 PM
Ethereum needs to solve its main problem this is a problem of scalability and only then the price will start to grow

1st level has been done and ETH 2.0 is now a successful forked in the community.
Now we need to wait and grab more for the future.
What we have now is a much cheaper transaction fee and more than doubled transaction speed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 24, 2019, 04:41:11 PM

Certainly, although I feel Vitalik should buckle up for the competition posed by new generation blockchain projects like xlm, Icon, Tron. I saw some poke on twitter about the threat Tron poses to ethereum as the new Dapp king
Pages:
Jump to: