Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019, A Challenging Year for Ethereum - page 6. (Read 1757 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
March 06, 2019, 06:17:41 PM
I believe 2020 will be even more challenging to Ethereum because many projects will have consolidated by 2020 and Ethereum may lag behind if Casper doesn't happen. Not to mention traction on other initiatives such as Raiden Network, Plasma and further development on sharding.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
March 06, 2019, 06:15:13 PM
The developers were finally able to update the platform ethereum. I think this will have a positive effect on the price of the coin Eth. Many investors began to relate better to the ethereum platform.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 06, 2019, 05:38:29 PM
in 2019 there is a lot of speculation about ethereum from the start of price increases, until the hardfork effect is challenging ethereum to increase prices. This is very interesting for us to look at because this is what might open the ethereum effect in 2019 for the crypto market
I am very sorry that I did not have time to buy Ethereum at 100 dollars. Now I hope that speculators will lower the price to $ 120 and I can buy this coin.
Yesterday there was a good price to buy recently $ 128. Below this price we can no longer fall.
in recent days the price is far from fixed. You should not worry about missing this price, we will probably see that price again. The main thing is to be able to risk it when it returns to the expected price.
NLO
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
March 06, 2019, 05:08:04 PM
in 2019 there is a lot of speculation about ethereum from the start of price increases, until the hardfork effect is challenging ethereum to increase prices. This is very interesting for us to look at because this is what might open the ethereum effect in 2019 for the crypto market
I am very sorry that I did not have time to buy Ethereum at 100 dollars. Now I hope that speculators will lower the price to $ 120 and I can buy this coin.
Yesterday there was a good price to buy recently $ 128. Below this price we can no longer fall.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
March 06, 2019, 04:59:07 PM
Ethereum is still at its best, dominating the dapp market in 2018. It gains the highest active number of dapp users among others. Not just that, it’s leading the market also in terms of wallet holders and total number of dapps.

But despite of the stable growth, Ethereum may find 2019 a tough year to begin with. Aside from the less transaction it has compared to the others, its dapp users needs to maintain an ETH for the gass fee every transaction. This greatly affects the dapp users experience and full mass adoption of Ethereum Dapps.

This is something an Ethereum dapp must consider and/or think about this year.

Source: https://www.dapp.com/article/annual-dapp-market-report-2018?utm_content=Vale
2019 will be difficult not only for Ethereum, for the whole cryptocurrency, it will be a crucial year when the market should turn around and start growing. Time will put everything in its place, but I really want to see the growing market soon.
Many want market growth. We sat in the bottom area. I would like to past peaks in the winter of 2018.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 28, 2019, 06:32:31 AM
I think this year 2019 is a good year for the increase in ethereum prices, because now the price of ethereum is also increasing again even though the increase is still small, but I also hope that ethereum in the future will also increase again.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
February 28, 2019, 06:28:44 AM
The selling of ethereum from erc-20 project really contributes to the downfall of ethereum price but no worry buddy when price reaches to the bottom, it draws many eyes into the coin and many investors have bought it making the coin to pump up again. Now let's just wait for the whale to make their moves.. The year end is the best time for crypto base on historical data so lets wait for that time. If you want you can buy eth at coinswitch at best rates.

We need to hold our ethereum today because we cannot really gain ifvwe are going to sell it on this huge dip. Maybe we can only loss an amount of profit that we can maybe get in the near future. I believe that ethereum will soon rise and we only need to have more patience on it to gain. Let as wait and keep calm crypto market will soon back to normal run.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
February 28, 2019, 06:01:42 AM
The problem with the team of ETH is that they do not keep the word. They constantly announce the updates, hatd fork, and gradually endorse the dates. This greatly detracts from their authority..Remember how many times they have already announced and then postpone the ETH switch to POS mining.ETH growth will be but it will begin once when a new pump starts on the market.
Activity: 538
February 28, 2019, 05:10:42 AM
In the fourth quarter, Ethereum reached its one-and-a-half year low, losing 93% of its record price ($ 1,389) and giving up the second rung in the Ripple rating. It would seem that this should be followed by a long-awaited recovery.
Activity: 308
February 28, 2019, 05:05:13 AM
You should also be aware of the fact that 2019 is the year that is lined up with major eth network upgrades and improvements so as a proactive dev team eth developers must have this point in mind and im sure they will come up with a solution for dapps and to make transactions in dapps instant and cheaper.
This year, not only important updates for ethereum, but also scheduled important white paper events for a huge number of ico projects built on this platform. We can see something very interesting this year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
February 28, 2019, 05:04:10 AM
Well I can say you are right for now only but so far Ethereum has proven to be a better coin among the rest but let's wait after the upgrade fork ,I'm sure vitalik will patch things up and makes ETH runs better than we've seen in the past
Activity: 403
February 28, 2019, 05:02:26 AM
Early month this year, ethreum is still struggling to recover from the dump last year. Looks like it wont reach 150$ this middle time of the year. In my persprective only
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
February 28, 2019, 04:57:09 AM
You should also be aware of the fact that 2019 is the year that is lined up with major eth network upgrades and improvements so as a proactive dev team eth developers must have this point in mind and im sure they will come up with a solution for dapps and to make transactions in dapps instant and cheaper.
Activity: 491
February 28, 2019, 03:55:37 AM
Activity: 812
February 28, 2019, 01:18:50 AM
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
February 28, 2019, 01:17:22 AM
Of course, as the best altcoin is a challenge for ethereum in the future it will be even better, I believe this coin is still a lot of supporters and in the future it will be able to develop better and be more widely known
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
February 28, 2019, 01:16:55 AM
Ethereum is still at its best, dominating the dapp market in 2018. It gains the highest active number of dapp users among others. Not just that, it’s leading the market also in terms of wallet holders and total number of dapps.

But despite of the stable growth, Ethereum may find 2019 a tough year to begin with. Aside from the less transaction it has compared to the others, its dapp users needs to maintain an ETH for the gass fee every transaction. This greatly affects the dapp users experience and full mass adoption of Ethereum Dapps.

Source: https://www.dapp.com/article/annual-dapp-market-report-2018?utm_content=Vale
2019 will be difficult not only for Ethereum, for the whole cryptocurrency, it will be a crucial year when the market should turn around and start growing. Time will put everything in its place, but I really want to see the growing market soon.
copper member
Activity: 112
February 28, 2019, 01:07:26 AM

Well, I think mid 2019 will be a good year for harvest. Basically those who do bounty hunting, they can earn much in the mid 2019 since the market will soon getting good and it is worth the wait.
copper member
Activity: 140
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
February 28, 2019, 12:31:03 AM

What do you think? dapp is only the element needed for ethereum to succeed? I think we should also see ethereum in the trading platform, we should better utilize the gas transaction fee, lessen it in order to earn much profit in the market. That case we can attract much of the investors to enter the market of ethereum.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
February 27, 2019, 11:55:42 PM
For Ethereum, 2019 will be very difficult but very promising.
I continue to believe in this coin and I am confident that it has a bright future.
Even in the face of market volatility, this coin shows us the future.
No question for its potentiality and it surely came into the time that it will be back into $200 or more this year.
I know all of us were so optimistic and looking for that event, we just extend our patient cause we are still in the lows. But us it shown in the past days, definitely our dreams will come true.
that should become a very reasonable price rather than said ether will touch more than its ATH at the end of this year. Last week has become a proof about the potential of crypto and bitcoin can break 4200 easily and it gets another dump again.
Pages:
Jump to: