Author

Topic: 2019 NBA Pre-Season - page 2128. (Read 902542 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
March 24, 2020, 04:06:44 AM
I don't want to talk about the sex scandal anymore as this thread might become a scandal discussion for Murray.

Let's go to the other latest news about the NBA.
This article is quite interesting : https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2882528-how-the-nba-could-resume-amid-coronavirus-shutdown

NBA is looking for the best possible solution to resume the NBA season, that is playing without the fans, which I think the only solution if they want to resume.
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
March 24, 2020, 01:28:58 AM
You can't stop them from using, internet has become a necessity nowadays, it will make people smarter as they can get instant information they like, as a father, you just have to ensure that you guide your kids, educate them on how to properly use the internet, and not preventing them from using it, just saying.

I got the point, appreciate it.

Just a badly worded part on me, should be: I'm forbidding them not to use gadgets if they're just be going around in social media. I know the beauty of internet (this i were I mostly learned all my skills), we can learn everything here in we're using it in a deeply manner. And I don't want them not to see that.

BTW, I can't find the scandal online, maybe it was already deleted and that's good.
Yeah, even the lady newly created twitter account has been now deleted. But were on the internet so it's just out there, probably.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
March 24, 2020, 01:03:02 AM
It will come and go. But Jamal did cum.  Grin
This is just like another Paris Hilton sex tape and it will be forgotten.
The only problem now is people are at their homes including kids who are using internet like 24/7.
We don't want them seeing that.

I have two nieces who really love the Denver Nuggets team specially Jamal.
Just imagine that. They are both girls who loved Jamal when they saw me watching NBA in local channel and they are now following him in facebook.
I don't want them seeing that anywhere.

The best way not to them see the sex tape is to avoid using internet or advice them not to follow any news of Jamal either. In which I don't think is quite possible this days. I always forbid my kids not to use gadgets as I know how nothing will help them much because they'll just be going around in social media. Hate to say the reality but it seems majority of the kids now a days uses internet in no good.

You can't stop them from using, internet has become a necessity nowadays, it will make people smarter as they can get instant information they like, as a father, you just have to ensure that you guide your kids, educate them on how to properly use the internet, and not preventing them from using it, just saying.

BTW, I can't find the scandal online, maybe it was already deleted and that's good.
asu
legendary
March 24, 2020, 12:56:35 AM
It will come and go. But Jamal did cum.  Grin
The only problem now is people are at their homes including kids who are using internet like 24/7.

Just imagine that. They are both girls who loved Jamal when they saw me watching NBA in local channel and they are now following him in facebook.

The best way not to them see the sex tape is to avoid using internet or advice them not to follow any news of Jamal either. In which I don't think is quite possible this days. I always forbid my kids not to use gadgets as I know how nothing will help them much because they'll just be going around in social media. Hate to say the reality but it seems majority of the kids now a days uses internet in no good.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
March 23, 2020, 11:33:45 PM
Rudy Gobert gives the community a latest update on his status:

Just to give you guys an update, loss of smell and taste is definitely one of the symptoms, haven’t been able to smell anything for the last 4 days. Anyone experiencing the same thing?

That's new. For me though. I don't know if doctors also consider this as a symptom.
But here is the thing.
If you cannot smell and taste then it could be leading to a cold which is not good.
When you have Covid-19, you are suppose to not have any sickness because that might be the way of the virus to kill you.

When Donovan was being interviewed last week he just keeps on drinking water. Gobert might want to do the same thing.

We haven't heard of Donovan update on his status now, I believe it will take days before they'll experience the symptoms and if I am not mistaken, it was Gobert who was infected first then he pass it on to Donavan, so Gobert's experience is quite on a serious stage now, but I am optimistic he will be cured in no time.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
March 23, 2020, 11:19:12 PM

Just to give you guys an update, loss of smell and taste is definitely one of the symptoms, haven’t been able to smell anything for the last 4 days. Anyone experiencing the same thing?

That's new. For me though. I don't know if doctors also consider this as a symptom.
But here is the thing.
If you cannot smell and taste then it could be leading to a cold which is not good.
When you have Covid-19, you are suppose to not have any sickness because that might be the way of the virus to kill you.

When Donovan was being interviewed last week he just keeps on drinking water. Gobert might want to do the same thing.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
March 23, 2020, 03:43:20 PM

Ohh man. I'd tried to do searching a bit in the internet and good gracious no videos of their has been uploaded yet, even to any of phornograpic websites. Cheesy

That's what I Iike in other countries where people don't easily judge others in just doing one mistake. Here in my country, opposite.

Here's a bit of preview:

https://twitter.com/animatedclayy/status/1241704674811576322

I will delete the link in few hours lol.

EDIT: ok so you already saw it too on the comment section lol
Activity: 2086
Merit: 575
March 23, 2020, 03:19:55 PM

Everyone kept saying that I might have been overreacting by saying that Gobert should be getting some consequences for what he did and I do not get it. I can understand getting corona, thousands even hundreds of thousands of people got it, you may not know if you have it or not, that is totally understandable, however this dude MOCKED corona in face of everything, he literally MOCKED corona, that can't go unpunished without anything, it doesn't have to be a visible punishment but I hope he never gets love from NBA again. Thousands of people die every single day, they DIE, and this dude mocked it.

I am sorry but I can't be as forgiven as you, think about if any of your family members got corona and how would you feel seeing an NBA player just mock the sickness that might kill your family member. At least you would try to understand what people might feeling. The whole Italy nation is basically a huge ghost town right now all because of corona, and this dude acted like it is nothing. There are wrong moves and there are wrong moves, you can say something wrong and apologize later, but when you do something that might literally kill someone, thats involuntery manslaughter, maybe he didn't infected anyone that died but that was a serious risk that he took while mocking the virus.

So think again when you think I am reacting to harshly, we need a harsh response to what he did so that nobody ever does it again. If it goes unpunished, we don't know where the world is going with these type of people and what anyone can do next time around when something serious happens.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
March 23, 2020, 01:19:02 PM
I do not want to sound like a totall a--hole but I think you are right about people forgetting serious stuff, Kobe was my favorite player ever, I really adored him, I went to school all sleep because of him how many times, and he won 5 rings, he won a gold medal, he won an OSCAR which is seriously weird when you think about it, and he raped someone.

I know I know, that is something really horrible to bring up after someones death, I think he had consent but that is not the point, people forgot about it, was there talks about his rape case during his Oscar days? 15 years later? Sure there was, did it stopped all the great buzz around him? No he didn't. Did people talked about it during his final year? Yeah they did, but it didn't stopped his amazing last season and most watched game of the year with his final 60 points.

So, basically just a blowjob video will do nothing to Murray as long as he keeps going on like he does, he is not a Kobe but also he just shared something private and that's it.
March 23, 2020, 11:37:09 AM
The lady is the one who is embarrassed with it that is why she want the video deleted.
No Jamal face in it but it came from his IG so that's his dick.  Grin

Gawd damn.

The video can be seen on Harper Hempel newly created twitter account, a freaking cold-blooded santanas uploaded it in the comment section into her tweet that asking the video to be deleted.

I'm dying reading all of the comments there. Cheesy

It will come and go. But Jamal did cum.  Grin

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
March 23, 2020, 11:03:09 AM
If they somehow manage to get a charity match going on, why can't they make a real game as well? The only way we can be sure about everyone being safe is everyone staying home, there is no way that a charity game could ever be safe.

I understand that we are talking about billions lost in revenue but we can't just make sure everyone keeps the hype up. Just stay at home, no regular season, no big3, no charity, there should be NOTHING, this is a serious thing and we should definitely have nobody outside, just the vital sectors that will keep people alive and well, that's it, if you are not doing something very vital for the world, stay at home. I hope they are not serious about the charity game and they will take a look at other options on when they can comeback and stay home until that moment.

Staying at home will be the best thing they can do because if those men become sick, there are some possibilities that if they healed, they won't play the same game again. because if it reached the lungs, it will affect most of the organs out there and might cut some stamina of the players. that would make them only play fewer minutes if they survive the infection. that's why staying at home is the good thing they can do right now and wait for this pandemic to end.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
March 23, 2020, 09:19:24 AM
Look at how famous celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton they let go... 
Yes, I've seen all their videos,  Grin... actually it's not a big deal, having sex video is not a crime and they are living in US where people are not conservative, I mean it does happen before and it could happen now, believe me, he will not be judge here, in fact he will become more famous LOL. .
As long as he can still play like a star, he will gain fans in the NBA, but like some people here, I'd also be interested seeing this but I will not make an effort.

Or girls are going to be interested on his dick, LOL.

Or course, it will be embarrassing, but I don't that people will going to remember it. If Jamal continue to play good throughout his career, then everyone can forgot about it. But the news is somewhat a relief from all the covid-19 hysteria,  Grin.
The news gives some break from covid-19, diversions to think on the other side and not just all the problem where the lockdown is hardly being implemented. In somehow, we able to get something relieving in terms of reading those comments and post from people who able to catch up.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
March 23, 2020, 09:09:01 AM
The lady is the one who is embarrassed with it that is why she want the video deleted.

Gawd damn.

The video can be seen on Harper Hempel newly created twitter account, a freaking cold-blooded santanas uploaded it in the comment section into her tweet that asking the video to be deleted.

Yeah, saw the video too,

Those comments are really hilarious, I don't think how devastated Harper Hempel is, but one comment says that he should capitalised on it to become famous, LMAO. Kim K. 2020. Cheesy
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
March 23, 2020, 08:49:44 AM
Look at how famous celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton they let go... 
Yes, I've seen all their videos,  Grin... actually it's not a big deal, having sex video is not a crime and they are living in US where people are not conservative, I mean it does happen before and it could happen now, believe me, he will not be judge here, in fact he will become more famous LOL. .
As long as he can still play like a star, he will gain fans in the NBA, but like some people here, I'd also be interested seeing this but I will not make an effort.

Or girls are going to be interested on his dick, LOL.

Or course, it will be embarrassing, but I don't that people will going to remember it. If Jamal continue to play good throughout his career, then everyone can forgot about it. But the news is somewhat a relief from all the covid-19 hysteria,  Grin.
asu
legendary
March 23, 2020, 08:45:02 AM

Gawd damn.

March 23, 2020, 08:21:55 AM
Damn Jamal. I don't think he was hacked. It was his mistake, he just don't want everyone to know it.
Just because we are in quarantine doesn't mean we have to do such bad acts.  Cry
And he did it on the best time of the world where everyone is at home using internet.
I bet he got a lot of slap from his girl by now.  Grin

Why do they misbehave during this time. Why not make some good videos instead to help out.
Like how to exercise or something else to keep your body healthy.
Is that one of the ways?

I thought this was something to do with the corona again, but I was not, I search the name Jamal NBA in google and I find out what you are talking, it was sex scandal of him and his GF, where its funny as his GF is asking to delete the video, well she has no idea that it will remain forever online once its uploaded. Here are some articles regarding that.

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2493037/nba-star-jamal-murray-says-he-was-hacked-after-graphic-sex-video-was-posted-to-social-media

https://talentrecap.com/oops-nba-star-jamal-murrays-sx-tape-leaks-his-girlfriend-requests-please-delete-it/

Maybe people will temporarily forget about the COVID-19 cases in the NBA and try check if this is for real, actually I haven't seen the video yet but I'm interested to see it, LOL.. This is not big though since there are a lot of news in the past that some popular personality have sex scandals, so people will just eventually forget this, but Reid  was right, the timing is good because people can watch it since they are quarantine.

I've seen the video as I did some research and hell it was a website with a freaking lot of virus. So, I just finished the video and got the hell out of it.
I won't share the link since you don't want to be entering it with that kind of virus.
It was just a full video of Harper Hempel (girlfriend of Jamal) licking and sucking his dick. Nothing much after that.
Just a short clip actually.
No Jamal face in it but it came from his IG so that's his dick.  Grin
asu
legendary
March 23, 2020, 07:46:15 AM

Ohh man. I'd tried to do searching a bit in the internet and good gracious no videos of their has been uploaded yet, even to any of phornograpic websites. Cheesy

That's what I Iike in other countries where people don't easily judge others in just doing one mistake. Here in my country, opposite.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 610
March 23, 2020, 05:51:30 AM
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
March 23, 2020, 04:55:40 AM
Damn Jamal. I don't think he was hacked. It was his mistake, he just don't want everyone to know it.
Just because we are in quarantine doesn't mean we have to do such bad acts.  Cry
And he did it on the best time of the world where everyone is at home using internet.

Why do they misbehave during this time. Why not make some good videos instead to help out.
Is that one of the ways?

I thought this was something to do with the corona again, but I was not, I search the name Jamal NBA in google and I find out what you are talking, it was sex scandal of him and his GF, where its funny as his GF is asking to delete the video, well she has no idea that it will remain forever online once its uploaded. Here are some articles regarding that.

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2493037/nba-star-jamal-murray-says-he-was-hacked-after-graphic-sex-video-was-posted-to-social-media

https://talentrecap.com/oops-nba-star-jamal-murrays-sx-tape-leaks-his-girlfriend-requests-please-delete-it/
That's the problem once it's been exposed, just like virus it will spread right away and it will unhandleable to contain.
Those who already got the copy will  continuously posting that scandal and nothing can be done but just to let it go
and let the situation passed.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
March 23, 2020, 03:07:29 AM

Is that one of the ways?

Maybe people will temporarily forget about the COVID-19 cases in the NBA and try check if this is for real, actually I haven't seen the video yet but I'm interested to see it, LOL.. This is not big though since there are a lot of news in the past that some popular personality have sex scandals, so people will just eventually forget this, but Reid  was right, the timing is good because people can watch it since they are quarantine.
Jump to: