Author

Topic: 2019 NBA Pre-Season - page 2560. (Read 899284 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
December 28, 2018, 04:24:10 PM
Another bad day for the warriors, they loss against the TrailBlazers during the OT.
Durant was hot in the last minutes of the 4th quarter and he was able to bring the game into OT but they did not manage to end it well.
Curry had an off shooting night, if not for Durant, they could have been easily dominated with a double digit loss again.

Yeah see that.
They can be deafeated.
I dont know why people are trying to disect this team when overall they could really be defeated.
They are not really stars like with a Kobe or a Jordan. If their gameplay wont succeed then they will lose. No superman can save them. They all do it because of their good chemistry and that is why they win.

Now, break that apart and you can defeat them. With Durant or without him same thing goes.
Play a higher level of defense and they cannot proceed with a good play. Give them a hard time for eveey possession and they will miss their shots.
Let us stop underestimating the other teams.

Houston vs Boston though, what a nice game of 2 top pointguards of the league.
Irving giving a good show despite the loss and Harden heating up at three point line.
This only happen because of the bad shooting night of Curry and Thompson, their 3 point shooting is very poor.
We can see also in the game that the defense of the warriors are really good, in fact they were able to come back but the main problem was the shooting. 2 losing streak at home is really bad, but this team is still good and a team to beat.
Their lost to Portland was a close one and it can go either way. Yes, a 2 losing streak specially is not good but we all know they still have the 2 best players in the likes of Durant and Steph. But it's good to see other teams stepping up like Lakers and Portland or even Denver to make WC more exciting to watch instead of Golden State dominating.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
December 28, 2018, 04:04:56 PM
I wasn't able to watch the game live, I just checked some hi lights in YT and it's a very close game. It seems that Portland will win but Durant hit clutch three to send the game in OT. And when everyone expect the Warriors to win because they have a 5 point lead down to a minute or two. And still they have the edge in the dying seconds, Lilard hit's a three. Durant though posted a triple double as a consolation.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 28, 2018, 02:31:46 PM
Another bad day for the warriors, they loss against the TrailBlazers during the OT.
Durant was hot in the last minutes of the 4th quarter and he was able to bring the game into OT but they did not manage to end it well.
Curry had an off shooting night, if not for Durant, they could have been easily dominated with a double digit loss again.

Disagree that it might be a double digit loss again if not for Durant. Durant FG percentage is somehow an off-night performance too, almost identical to what Curry did the whole game. But yeah he managed to pushed during the last phase. On the other hand, Blazers duo Lillard and McCollum did have an off-night performance too.

If you guys watched the whole game, you will never noticed that Warriors (or should I say both) are struggling because the score is closed thoughout the game.

Honestly, Warriors is almost on a verge of winning during the last play before the OT. Curry's supposed inbound pass to Andre Igoudala got shoot instead but obviously not counted because of an obvious reason.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
December 28, 2018, 10:16:26 AM
Lakers played with their young players after Lebron was injured. It was really a sight to see, I was hoping for some improvements and I have seen a little bit of better playing from them but defense was really not what it should be.

Offensively, they were alright (except free throws) but they played alright however defensively they could have been a lot better. This was a team of Lonzo-hart-Ingram-Kuzma-Zubac and that team is literally consists of 3 players at age of 21 and 2 players at 23, think about how young they are and how much road they have in front of them.

If Lakers could keep the same five (maybe no need for Zubac) for another 5-6 years they could be a real threat to other teams. Of course they lost to Kings which shows you how much they need to improve and they are just starting out and still quite bad but I am sure if Lebron didn't come and this was the team Lakers put together they could still push playoffs or at least not finish with a horrible record.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 28, 2018, 08:22:00 AM

Yeah see that.
They can be deafeated.
I dont know why people are trying to disect this team when overall they could really be defeated.
They are not really stars like with a Kobe or a Jordan. If their gameplay wont succeed then they will lose. No superman can save them. They all do it because of their good chemistry and that is why they win.

Now, break that apart and you can defeat them. With Durant or without him same thing goes.
Play a higher level of defense and they cannot proceed with a good play. Give them a hard time for eveey possession and they will miss their shots.

Irving giving a good show despite the loss and Harden heating up at three point line.
This only happen because of the bad shooting night of Curry and Thompson, their 3 point shooting is very poor.
We can see also in the game that the defense of the warriors are really good, in fact they were able to come back but the main problem was the shooting. 2 losing streak at home is really bad, but this team is still good and a team to beat.

Lol. Though i'm not that much of a fan, it seems that people are downgrading the warriors' status quite a bit early. I mean, hey they're still the defending champs and though a lot of teams beefed up their lineups, they're still the barometer for the championship. Let's see how things'll be come playoffs.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
December 28, 2018, 07:41:59 AM

Yeah see that.
They can be deafeated.

copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
December 28, 2018, 07:10:04 AM
We can never be sure until he signs a new contract with the Warriors.
After all, it's just all about money and I don't think he is still hungry for another championship as he already proven it twice.
Good point, he joined the Warriors in the search for a championship ring just like what Lebron James did when he formed that Big3 of the Heat years ago.

The sad thing about Durant if he will choose to stay with the Warriors is he will never gain a recognition like Lebron, Bryant, and Jordan has, because his team is full of stars and almost unbeatable in the NBA, there's no challenge anymore and therefore this would not provide fulfillment.
We can't deny the fact that Durant is the best player in the Warriors as of now even though that the Warriors can make the playoffs even without him but it would be debatable if they can reached the finals without him. He has been recognized by those two final's MVP.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
December 28, 2018, 06:52:38 AM

Nice game it is but its quite a failure for the celtics the gap between the scores are already on the tenths before the 4th quarter started up and they didn't catch their gap even into a slight difference.
On the very end just a 3point show is what they have given to their fans Smiley
Merit: 642
December 28, 2018, 04:26:32 AM

Yeah see that.
They can be deafeated.

Merit: 613
December 28, 2018, 02:32:48 AM
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
December 28, 2018, 01:44:11 AM
for example, Durant leaving the warriors, that's a big news and I like that so they will not be super team anymore.
I know this is just an example but he said that he'll never leave.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2812376-kevin-durant-on-free-agency-nobody-can-recruit-me-no-more
After all, it's just all about money and I don't think he is still hungry for another championship as he already proven it twice.
The sad thing about Durant if he will choose to stay with the Warriors is he will never gain a recognition like Lebron, Bryant, and Jordan has, because his team is full of stars and almost unbeatable in the NBA, there's no challenge anymore and therefore this would not provide fulfillment.
Yeah we can never be sure of it or it can be a sort of drama but if it what he said then it was.

He has his ambition and he's doing all the strategy that he knows just to attain that position and yeah we don't know what lies in the future with his career or stay with GSW.
We dont know on whats the actual thing on his mind but i do agree on the point that he wont be easily recognized to be the main player of GSW due to lots of starplayers on that
team and as long he didnt sign up the new contract on GSW then its no assurance that he would stay but rather transfer into other teams.He had
already proven himself but each individual do have its own cravings. lol
I'm sure the fans would love to see him playing to another team.
The warriors is for curry although durant has taken the main role in crunch time, the fans would dictate that and even Durant will continue to try hard, he'll never find a real home with the warriors as he never built it, it was curry and Thompson, and Green.

Durant should find a place where he is very much welcome, like coming back to the OKC is a good idea because Westbrook had already change, he is not taking more shots anymore, and that resulted to the scoring boost of Paul George.

Imagine this, the big 3 of Thunder is gonna be WB, Durant, and PG, and they have a big chance to beat the Big 3 of the warriors.
Agree to this input which i do prefer if Durant would go back to OKC but well the final decision would still depend on him on what he really wants on his career but fans are
really expecting the different thing way around.

Big 3 of OKC will surely match up those on Warriors if such roster would be created once again.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
December 27, 2018, 11:47:39 PM
for example, Durant leaving the warriors, that's a big news and I like that so they will not be super team anymore.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2812376-kevin-durant-on-free-agency-nobody-can-recruit-me-no-more
Yeah we can never be sure of it or it can be a sort of drama but if it what he said then it was.

He has his ambition and he's doing all the strategy that he knows just to attain that position and yeah we don't know what lies in the future with his career or stay with GSW.
We dont know on whats the actual thing on his mind but i do agree on the point that he wont be easily recognized to be the main player of GSW due to lots of starplayers on that
team and as long he didnt sign up the new contract on GSW then its no assurance that he would stay but rather transfer into other teams.He had
I'm sure the fans would love to see him playing to another team.
The warriors is for curry although durant has taken the main role in crunch time, the fans would dictate that and even Durant will continue to try hard, he'll never find a real home with the warriors as he never built it, it was curry and Thompson, and Green.

Durant should find a place where he is very much welcome, like coming back to the OKC is a good idea because Westbrook had already change, he is not taking more shots anymore, and that resulted to the scoring boost of Paul George.

Imagine this, the big 3 of Thunder is gonna be WB, Durant, and PG, and they have a big chance to beat the Big 3 of the warriors.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
December 27, 2018, 11:19:50 PM

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 27, 2018, 11:08:23 PM

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
December 27, 2018, 09:47:46 PM

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 27, 2018, 09:15:14 PM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 27, 2018, 08:53:08 PM

Playoffs aren't coming so soon, so there might be a lot of changes that could happen, like a big news that would change the a good's team line up, for example, Durant leaving the warriors, that's a big news and I like that so they will not be super team anymore.

That won't happen this season. Remember that he signed a 2-year deal with the Warriors and his player option will only have to take effect next season where he can choose to stay or find another team he wants to.

Warriors current core players are intact until the end of the season so expect that lineup on playoffs.

The next year trade rumors will be exciting and surely full of surprises.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
December 27, 2018, 08:31:38 PM
Watching Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors is like watching a preview of the western conference finals. Golden State Warriors is still ahead in the standings before Los Angeles Lakers, but its still too early to say that either of this two teams will be in the conference finals but I hope this 2 will again meet.
Yup! But I admit that Lakers did a great performace despite of the home court advantage of Warriors. Props to Rondo and Zubac, they also did a great job Smiley

Anyway, aren't you bored to watch again Lebron and Steph in the finals? I don't know if I'm the only one who felt this but I mean this rivalry is always competing for the trophy, there's nothing new — it doesn't excites me anymore Roll Eyes. I got now more interest to Rockets v.s. Spurs in the west and Boston v.s. Milwaukee in the east
Nah I'm not, I was not bored to see Michael Jordan in finals back in the 90's with the Chicago Bulls capturing the Championship 6 times in 10 years. Same with Kobe Bryant with the Los Angeles Lakers back in the early 2000's. I love to see how they adjust as a team player and as an individual. I love to see them improve their skills.
You know what I don't like to see in the finals again? I don't want Lebron and the Warriors again, but I like Lebron to be in the Finals against any team in the west, probably the Rockets, so we can also give Harden a chance to play with the King, MVP vs MVP, isn't that exciting?

Playoffs aren't coming so soon, so there might be a lot of changes that could happen, like a big news that would change the a good's team line up, for example, Durant leaving the warriors, that's a big news and I like that so they will not be super team anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
December 27, 2018, 06:39:05 PM
Watching Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors is like watching a preview of the western conference finals. Golden State Warriors is still ahead in the standings before Los Angeles Lakers, but its still too early to say that either of this two teams will be in the conference finals but I hope this 2 will again meet.
Yup! But I admit that Lakers did a great performace despite of the home court advantage of Warriors. Props to Rondo and Zubac, they also did a great job Smiley

Anyway, aren't you bored to watch again Lebron and Steph in the finals? I don't know if I'm the only one who felt this but I mean this rivalry is always competing for the trophy, there's nothing new — it doesn't excites me anymore Roll Eyes. I got now more interest to Rockets v.s. Spurs in the west and Boston v.s. Milwaukee in the east
Nah I'm not, I was not bored to see Michael Jordan in finals back in the 90's with the Chicago Bulls capturing the Championship 6 times in 10 years. Same with Kobe Bryant with the Los Angeles Lakers back in the early 2000's. I love to see how they adjust as a team player and as an individual. I love to see them improve their skills.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
December 27, 2018, 05:29:30 PM
Why is it that nobody's talking about the game today?
Finally the Dallas Mavericks were able to break their losing streak today, and although it's a close fight but they were able to snatch a win
against Davis and his squad.

On the other hand, seems like the Spurs are for real with their improvement, they beat the no. 1 team of which eventually bring them to the no. 8 spot.
Spurs showed some improvement today, with Derozan, Aldridge and Belinelli combo they beat the number one seater from the west, I love seeing Derozan taking the team on his shoulders and really playing with good blend, this league really have a lots of surprises and we can't tell who's team will be there at the second round,  maybe Spurs are now back on track being a good contender again.
The problem with Spurs is that they are very inconsistent and I don't know if the team has a bad chemistry or they are trying to hard to win a game. I don't know if we can consider them back in track though, they really need to win a couple of games because they are sitting in the 8 position overall in the West and it's going to be hard if they didn't pick up prior to the all-star break.
Jump to: