Author

Topic: 2019 NBA Pre-Season - page 2675. (Read 899699 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
May 19, 2018, 03:21:28 AM
Just another conspiracy theory mate. Phil Donahue no longer officiates so there's no one who can influence the outcome and say that Game 7 will always be pushed. Its a must win situation for the Lebron and his team. I'm sure that they will do everything at their disposal to take Game 3 so its a good bet if the Cavs is the underdog here. But if they lose, damn a lot of Cavs fans will bitch around. hahahaha. Goodluck to your bet.
Yea mate that's just a conspiracy theory as I've said it's another theory.

They have to win tomorrow or else fans will come up with another idea and will post different memes, I'm also a fan of them and I want to see them on the finals soon but it's not bad to see if Boston will make it to the top against Houston or GSW.
I have a feeling that the cavaliers will win the next four games.
2 wins for the Boston Celtics is already good enough because they are undermanned this season and the story would be another repeat
in the NBA finals which is the Cavaliers vs the GSW.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 19, 2018, 03:09:31 AM
Just another conspiracy theory mate. Phil Donahue no longer officiates so there's no one who can influence the outcome and say that Game 7 will always be pushed. Its a must win situation for the Lebron and his team. I'm sure that they will do everything at their disposal to take Game 3 so its a good bet if the Cavs is the underdog here. But if they lose, damn a lot of Cavs fans will bitch around. hahahaha. Goodluck to your bet.
Yea mate that's just a conspiracy theory as I've said it's another theory.

They have to win tomorrow or else fans will come up with another idea and will post different memes, I'm also a fan of them and I want to see them on the finals soon but it's not bad to see if Boston will make it to the top against Houston or GSW.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
May 19, 2018, 02:33:38 AM
Boston to cover the 6.5 tomorrow.  Lotta points in this position for a team that has a 62% road victory percentage.
I think they keep this one close.
Expect the calls will be favored on the cavaliers tomorrow, they might cover but it will happen during the garbage time.
Cavaliers lost twice on the Road, now that they are at home, they will also depend their home and will win the 2 games so they can even the series.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
May 19, 2018, 02:17:57 AM
Boston to cover the 6.5 tomorrow.  Lotta points in this position for a team that has a 62% road victory percentage.
I think they keep this one close.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 12:17:36 AM
A lot of memes on social media about Cavaliers.
"It's only 0-2 and we can win later on just like how we did a come back last time."
Every lead is important on this bracket/conference and whoever makes the first win gains the confidence.
My boy Lebron I hope carries them but if not, I got my money on golden state all the way whos your team?
It's hard to decide boy, these teams has the guts. Let's wait for some more games.
This is gambling, there is no certain in these games, if the cavaliers loss then that's it.
Personally I did put my money on the cavaliers series at the current standing which is 0-2, I love the odds because it's 2.7 and if this wins,
I need to celebrate big.
But there is sort of conspiracy that most of the games in the playoffs are going to a game 7 but that's just another theory.

Good luck on your bet tomorrow, Cavs will win tomorrow eh?
Conspiracy, i don't think that they had it on the NBA because nowadays you can review the games easily and determine if they are into conspiracy. It only applies on other leagues outside the NBA. 
Have you seen NBA refs? even if you review a game, the no of bad calls that the refs make per game is atrocious. I dont think there's any other major sporting event that have such bad refs and it makes me believe that there's some conspiracy in the NBA at least. I have seen game altering bad decisions day in and day out.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 12:02:06 AM
"It's only 0-2 and we can win later on just like how we did a come back last time."
Every lead is important on this bracket/conference and whoever makes the first win gains the confidence.
My boy Lebron I hope carries them but if not, I got my money on golden state all the way whos your team?
It's hard to decide boy, these teams has the guts. Let's wait for some more games.
This is gambling, there is no certain in these games, if the cavaliers loss then that's it.
Personally I did put my money on the cavaliers series at the current standing which is 0-2, I love the odds because it's 2.7 and if this wins,
I need to celebrate big.
But there is sort of conspiracy that most of the games in the playoffs are going to a game 7 but that's just another theory.

Conspiracy, i don't think that they had it on the NBA because nowadays you can review the games easily and determine if they are into conspiracy. It only applies on other leagues outside the NBA. 
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
May 18, 2018, 11:30:50 PM
I almost made guaranteed choices.
Golden State Warriors - Houston Rockets  ▼Golden State Warriors
Cleveland Cavaliers - Boston Celtics ▼   Cleveland Cavaliers
I predicted this too that the GSW and CAVS will face again in the finals for the fourth straight time this season. Although the Celtics are leading right now against the Cavs, what is important right now is they must defend their home court of this is the end of the streak of Lebron James. On the other hand, I believe that GSW can defend their land against the Rockets. This is only my prediction and lucky for me, I don't gamble with this kind of games Cheesy.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
May 18, 2018, 11:07:08 PM
I need to celebrate big.

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
May 18, 2018, 08:52:43 PM
I need to celebrate big.

Probably in some countries with their games that are really popular day make it long so that there would be more money to be produced. I think that’s just my opinion on it but necessarily it isn’t true. Hopefully they would have a come back.
May 18, 2018, 07:17:43 PM
I need to celebrate big.

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 06:43:02 PM
You know, it is gambling and we can't be sure who will really win in the series. Sometimes we based our decisions, specially here in the NBA on the star players when we bet our money. Of course i will put my money the Cleveland Cavaliers because they had Lebron James while the Boston Celtics don't have Kyrie Irving at the moment. But things happen specially if we are playing a round ball.  Grin Grin
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
May 18, 2018, 02:08:08 PM
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
May 18, 2018, 10:46:30 AM
-snipped
-snipped
I can't stop laughing with this scenario where Morris shouted straight at Thompson's ear. Anyway, he deserves to shout because they won at Game 2 Cheesy

I saw what happened to James when he has hit in the arms of Tatum. Cav fans taught that James will be out of the game because of that but anyway, they lost to the young Celtics. Game 3 is a must win game for the Cavs because if they didn't win, they will be out of the series. In the history of NBA, there is no team who won from an 0-3 deficit.

True. It is a must win or their fans will get a little doubtful again about how they play the game.
It should not be just Lebron. They keep on leaning on him and thinks they can do it because of him.
This is not the season anymore. Players should play hard everytime and idle. Just one second of error could mean a lot to the game.
I am not fan of both so I think I will just be a critic here.  Grin
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
May 18, 2018, 05:42:31 AM
Not sure why Boston Celtics are not in the list but I do think you guys just don't know how strong they are, Brown and Tatum are only 21 years old but then they are dominating the league and which they have already proven themselves with a 2-0 lead by Boston vs Cavs. Lebron James is really in a bad position right now, I just think that even if the Cavs can come back with the 2-0 run they will be eaten by the GSW right away in a sweep due to that Lebron doesn't have the power to carry the team and they don't even have the a team plays to much turnovers. Gladly, my boy Kyrie Irving left to go to the Boston but unfortunately, he got injured but for sure next year when the team is all healthy they will dominate every team and can possibly win the championship.  Cheesy
Boston Celtics. lol! Grin

And Tatum almost send Lebron out of the game when he tough side armed him at the side of the head. When he went off the court for concussion protocol I bet alot of Cav fans had their hearts in their throats. Lips sealed
I can't stop laughing with this scenario where Morris shouted straight at Thompson's ear. Anyway, he deserves to shout because they won at Game 2 Cheesy

I saw what happened to James when he has hit in the arms of Tatum. Cav fans taught that James will be out of the game because of that but anyway, they lost to the young Celtics. Game 3 is a must win game for the Cavs because if they didn't win, they will be out of the series. In the history of NBA, there is no team who won from an 0-3 deficit.
It's good to back them in game 3 if you are a gambler, James is very consistent in the playoffs, I think this series will be like
the first round, in the end it will be the cavaliers who will win the series. I maybe wrong or right but I believe on the cavaliers to win.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
May 18, 2018, 05:06:00 AM
Not sure why Boston Celtics are not in the list but I do think you guys just don't know how strong they are, Brown and Tatum are only 21 years old but then they are dominating the league and which they have already proven themselves with a 2-0 lead by Boston vs Cavs. Lebron James is really in a bad position right now, I just think that even if the Cavs can come back with the 2-0 run they will be eaten by the GSW right away in a sweep due to that Lebron doesn't have the power to carry the team and they don't even have the a team plays to much turnovers. Gladly, my boy Kyrie Irving left to go to the Boston but unfortunately, he got injured but for sure next year when the team is all healthy they will dominate every team and can possibly win the championship.  Cheesy

And Tatum almost send Lebron out of the game when he tough side armed him at the side of the head. When he went off the court for concussion protocol I bet alot of Cav fans had their hearts in their throats. Lips sealed

Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
May 18, 2018, 03:44:00 AM
I need to celebrate big.
May 18, 2018, 03:03:17 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
May 17, 2018, 07:03:29 PM

Celtics vs Cavs on Monday. Anyone that has insider if one from the team can't play or all of them are capable?

Cleveland Cavaliers squad are all capable to play.

For Boston Celtics, aside some of their players who are rested for rest of the season/playoffs, the recent one who got injured is Shane Larkin on their Game 4 matched between the Philadelphia 76ers. Although at some point that this guy really helps on defense, his average stats is low so I think his absence can't really bring a bad impact from the whole Boston Celtics squad.

Don't worry about Cleveland Cavaliers and Lebron James because they can't even make any win with in their match between Boston Celtics. They will not go to Finals! Boston in 4. Thoughts? 

I don't know if you really following NBA but even for a 100% Lebron James haters can't ever think of that. Smiley Although it has chances, it's difficult to imagined that Cavaliers will take a rest without any win if ever Celtics will got the series.

I think the majority of Celtics fans will say Boston in 6 but not Boston in 4.

So it's like you saying 0.001% to sweep the Cavs by Celtics. I know cavs sweep raptors but. Let see what will happen for cavs now. I really trust this young Celtics to do that on LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers. It's gonna be Rockets vs Celtics in 2018 NBA Finals.

Remember what I said here. Celtics in 4.

Let us see Game 3 first.
Lebron and Kevin Love can still smile at the post game interview of Game 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2FK2n3T1Vk

I guess they are still confident that they can take them on. But it cannot be just with their home court cause they will still lose.
Maybe they have a new game plan that is being worked out.
Game 3 will tell if they really made some change.
Houston already did.
I saw a sports segment where a television station's sports presenters were talking about some Cavaliers fans who were so awful in the second game that they called them out. Definitely the Cavaliers are not making it to the finals and they are going to have to change most of their player and Lebron might still leave though.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
May 17, 2018, 06:28:44 PM

Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
May 17, 2018, 06:14:25 PM

Remember what I said here. Celtics in 4.

Well, I will remeber this. I will go back to this post after the Celts sweep the Cavs and or when the Cavs win in game 3 as well.
Lets see what will happen as the Cavs are back at home for game 3 and game 4.
Jump to: