Author

Topic: 2019 NBA Pre-Season - page 2678. (Read 882814 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
December 23, 2017, 10:39:36 PM
What Lebron James is doing in his 15th season at the age of 33 is not normal :

- 28.4 points per game = highest scoring rate since 2010 ..
- 9.2 Assists = Best number in his career ..
- 8.2 rebounds = second highest rate in his career ..
- 57% registration rate = highest percentage in his career ..
- 41.1% Threes ratio = highest percentage in his career (better than Currie and Harden this season) ..
- 78% rate of registration of free throws = highest percentage in his career ..

Without forgetting his high fitness, thus we estimate that the king remains king until the 40 !

So what are you trying to say? Cleveland Cavaliers will win this 2018 NBA Season? Those are stat, remember Lebron James also averaging that stat last year but see what happen? They lost the Championship. For me even Lebron James doing that monster Stat, they well not even go in the East Conference Semi-Finals.
Even though Lebron James is the best, he cant do it all on his own but with the recent additions to the squad i will not surprised if they managed to win it this year. I am looking forward to their games against the GSW and see how they fare against them because they are likely to be their opponents this time again.
yep he still got it in his hands I hope the rumors are true that Rockets pursuing him in free agency the problem that he stated before he wouldn't sign anything less then his max and Rockets can't give him that but they can give him the a better chance for the title with Harden and Chris Paul rockets could defeat GSW LeBron need take much less than max he is a smart guy and he knows it is about winning trophy's. What he said before in 2014 can't work for him now if he wants to make it 4 NBA championship he have to take to match big Shaq record on that one.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
December 23, 2017, 09:30:07 PM
Today i'll take the Warriors -7.5 with a slightly higher juice @ 1.8/-120. I'm relying more on luck because no Curry and this Denver team haven't lost by more than 8pts on their last 5 away games against decent teams like the Celtics and OKC. On the bright side the Nuggets have a 35% cover rate as an away team.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
December 23, 2017, 06:50:59 PM
The Wizards level of play last match at Brooklyn was probably the worst i've ever seen in NBA level.

I don't know what the hell is going on, but I'll pray it was just a hangover. Otherwise...there is a big issue in team's chemistry. The Nets slams like 10 in open basket and all WIZ game in O were isolations. Absolutely horrifying sight to see...NBA should really add some kind of fines for teams who played with lack of an effort.  
And they are playing today, they give -11.5 against the Orlando Magic which is desperate for a win also, if they do not have a good chemistry then I guess it's good to bet against them today, knowing they played back to back games, I am pretty sure they still have that hangover.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
STEM - football token exchange market!
December 23, 2017, 05:27:40 PM
The Wizards level of play last match at Brooklyn was probably the worst i've ever seen in NBA level.

I don't know what the hell is going on, but I'll pray it was just a hangover. Otherwise...there is a big issue in team's chemistry. The Nets slams like 10 in open basket and all WIZ game in O were isolations. Absolutely horrifying sight to see...NBA should really add some kind of fines for teams who played with lack of an effort.  
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
December 23, 2017, 05:01:00 PM

- 41.1% Threes ratio = highest percentage in his career (better than Currie and Harden this season) ..

Without forgetting his high fitness, thus we estimate that the king remains king until the 40 !

So what are you trying to say? Cleveland Cavaliers will win this 2018 NBA Season? Those are stat, remember Lebron James also averaging that stat last year but see what happen? They lost the Championship. For me even Lebron James doing that monster Stat, they well not even go in the East Conference Semi-Finals.
Even though Lebron James is the best, he cant do it all on his own but with the recent additions to the squad i will not surprised if they managed to win it this year. I am looking forward to their games against the GSW and see how they fare against them because they are likely to be their opponents this time again.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 23, 2017, 03:46:30 PM
LOL, two straight loses from Rockets. And, funny Harden scored 51 points again. Now, Warriors are the first on West again.
Feelin' sorry for the Rockets. Glad to see again Warriors on the first rank again on their conf. But this is still a close tally for both teams, they can just chase from each game so they have to win each of their games to be able to reserve that spot.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
December 23, 2017, 03:13:04 PM

Activity: 308
Merit: 120
December 23, 2017, 01:43:13 PM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 23, 2017, 01:23:40 PM
LOL, two straight loses from Rockets. And, funny Harden scored 51 points again. Now, Warriors are the first on West again.
NBA really doing a great job making under dogs to win against the super team placing bettors to a huge loss, I think its really a twist and no one knows what can happen with those games teams are playing the court, gsw regain the number 1 position let see if how long they will continue winnings.
Well that's how it goes in the nba especially during regular season. You can't tell which bottom team's goig to  upset a higher ranked team. The standings right now aren't that stable and teams can go from 3rd to top or from top to mid in a couple of games
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
December 23, 2017, 12:17:31 PM
NBA really doing a great job making under dogs to win against the super team placing bettors to a huge loss, I think its really a twist and no one knows what can happen with those games teams are playing the court, gsw regain the number 1 position let see if how long they will continue winnings.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
December 23, 2017, 11:54:51 AM

The same with the Boston Celtics, Two straight loses. That loss from New York Knicks & Miami Heat. It was a very crucial game between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics, Heat won only by one point lead. I did'nt expect that heat will win that match.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 11:47:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
December 23, 2017, 11:14:57 AM
Houston Rockets' 14 win streak ended few days ago after they lost to the Lakers. Today they'll face the Clippers some of their key players are still out. Will take the Rockets -12  I know they won't lose twice at home and I don't see the Clippers keeping the margin below single digit.

Other bets that I have are : Knicks +6.5 and Hawks+10.5 the odds of all my bets are somewhere between 1.8-1.9.

Well they lost against the Clippers too. They played without CP3 or Capela but Harden managed to score 51 points. It was a tough loss, EG and Anderson really need to step up if they'd wanna contend for the finals.
Two straight loses for the Rockets, not good for them, they are supposed to be the number 1 because they are stronger this year
but it's the warriors who stay strong despite curry was injured.

Pretty obvious that the CP3 is really the one player in Houston. Harden's effort was good, but not enough to help them win. And they are leading by 15 points, but fouled out late, it was really a ugly lost for them. That's why sometimes I don't really think that they are still ripe to go against Curry and Durant and the rest of the Golden State. Their rotation can't adjust if one of them are missing are compare to Golden State who shows that they can really adjust when someone is missing in the team. Its gonna be a tough test once more for them again OKC, another inconsistent team. This will be a tough one to call though.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
December 23, 2017, 07:58:19 AM
Houston Rockets' 14 win streak ended few days ago after they lost to the Lakers. Today they'll face the Clippers some of their key players are still out. Will take the Rockets -12  I know they won't lose twice at home and I don't see the Clippers keeping the margin below single digit.

Other bets that I have are : Knicks +6.5 and Hawks+10.5 the odds of all my bets are somewhere between 1.8-1.9.

Well they lost against the Clippers too. They played without CP3 or Capela but Harden managed to score 51 points. It was a tough loss, EG and Anderson really need to step up if they'd wanna contend for the finals.
Two straight loses for the Rockets, not good for them, they are supposed to be the number 1 because they are stronger this year
but it's the warriors who stay strong despite curry was injured.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
December 23, 2017, 07:08:01 AM
Hopefully tonight game Cleveland do what he what knows to do and own Bulls.
Cleveland is going to win for 20+ good to bet on hándicap.

Cleveland won against Bulls. It was a very close fight and I like how Cleveland played this time, they are really making it for this season although they are not on leading with the ranking still there is enough time for it.
Now these 3 teams in the Eastern Conference are very close!
1) Boston      26W - 9L
2) Toronto     22W - 8L
3) Cleveland 24W - 9L
These teams deserve it to be on that ranking and the underrated one is Toronto Raptors, waiting for it's blow.
Cleveland Cavs should of had an easy win for them against a struggle Bulls team this year.
The odds for them to win were nearly a 1 so I don't know why they made it a battle to beat a team like Chicago.
It is really questionable what they will do on Christmas day when they play a much formidable team that day.
Toronto's winning streak has to come to an end soon as they are on a long road trip and it is just their third game into it.
I would expect their luck to end next game.

But sorry it's not an easy win for the Cleveland Cavaliers, we know on how Chicago Bulls played against them and it's an exceptional play by the both teams. And looks on their next game, this is the most awaited game of all time, another rivalry is about to come on Tuesday.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
December 23, 2017, 05:10:59 AM

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
December 22, 2017, 07:59:09 PM

Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
December 22, 2017, 04:10:44 PM
Looks like Cavaliers also want a ticket for DeAndre Jordan trade rumors.

Clippers still don't have a clear views about this but chances are high that Jordan will put on trading list. Ok so who will be put on Cavaliers trading list? No. 1 on the list for me should be Tristan Thompson. His production is really worst since season started. But I doubt someone will be interested to Thompson because of his recent performance but if a "package" is good Cavs can execute the trade. But who else will be put on that "package"?

How about Thompson + Shumpert package? However, Cavs management should make a lot of thinking before offering the two for a trade with DJ. Methinks that DJ could be more of a liability, yes, he is good defensively, however, he has poor free throw percentage and teams might do a Hack-a- Shaq with him is on the floor specially closing minutes of the game.

If I were the Cavs management, I would rather stay with Thompson. He maybe playing worst but let's give him some time, If I'm not mistaken, he is like nursing a injury that's why he is not performing very well.

You have a point but it will depend on how long that "injury" will affect his gameplay. Remember that he is also not that productive during their last finals appearance.

I have a different view, if I were the Cavaliers management and they really want to pursue getting player for center position, I will consider those another centers that will hit free agency while on their part, not harming their salary cap which will give them a good chances to sign another caliber player.

My picks are : Enes Kanter (NYK) , Jahlil Okafor (PHL) , Greg Monroe (PHX).

Okafor will be a good addition to the Cavs as well. Thompson last year was very inconsistent, that's why you can't really take that idea that he could be traded. Plus his "injury" will somewhat contributed to him being "burden" to the team and most like be traded. And as far as Okafor is concern, there is a rumor that Sixers is interested in exploring the free agency for Jahlil. Do you think its possible for a 1:1 trade?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 22, 2017, 03:43:10 PM
Houston Rockets is reportedly the biggest team that want Lebron James in the future. When I say "biggest" they are willing to sacrifice or takes risks since no doubt that every team will do everything "if" LeBron James wants to play with them. So how it will going to happened? The first phase is to offer LeBron some good deal while maintaining the main squad of the Rockets.

Salary cap is the main concern so for Rockets, in order for LeBron James to get room and the management still wants to maintain majority of their current squad, they need to cut some of their roster's money. But that's not going to be easy as they really need to sacrifice too at least couple of good players on their main squad.

But above all of that, they must attract LeBron James first to come with them or LeBron should show that he is interested in playing on the Rockets.

I will follow this rumor...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 03:32:41 PM
Tonight I will go with: victories of Pelicans over Magic, Wizards over Nets and Bucks over Charlotte. It shouldn't be hard.
Jump to: