Author

Topic: 2019 NBA Pre-Season - page 2688. (Read 876476 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
September 09, 2017, 08:34:33 PM
We'll basing from Melo's performance in the recent seasons even if he joins LBJ they won't be as good. Melo can't even get to the highlights anymore these days.
Yeah, maybe when it comes to superstar status, he is way ahead of Irving but if you compared the play now, the chemistry on James, for me Irving is better. As you can see, he has been outshined by other younger superstar.
In my own impression about Irving here I can say all of his playing strategies outraged even though those young player were doing great but the legacy has been a good path as the dedication did the best part of his entire career. That's now a certified superstar and with the next nba season more plays and good assist will be shown and let the court decide the reality comes, so keep your eyes on it and watch out for Irving's show on the game soon.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1015
September 09, 2017, 06:25:38 PM
We'll basing from Melo's performance in the recent seasons even if he joins LBJ they won't be as good. Melo can't even get to the highlights anymore these days.
Yeah, maybe when it comes to superstar status, he is way ahead of Irving but if you compared the play now, the chemistry on James, for me Irving is better. As you can see, he has been outshined by other younger superstar.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
September 09, 2017, 11:39:16 AM
Carmelo Anthony says he 'will always be tied to New York'

Ok looks like those words really a good basis that we can't see Carmelo Anthony on New York jersey this upcoming season. Still there is no clear path whether on what team this guy will transfer. Current rumors revolving around the Melo trade still not even close to reality. Looks like we are waiting again for another drama.

I agreed. If you read between the lines, it looks like he is ready to go. Question is where? Its just a few weeks before this season and its no clear what's New York Knicks plan for him. Maybe Anthony can opt for a buy-out?

For me, he still has a lot of potential and can contribute to the team he chooses to. He is still chasing for that elusive ring though. I just hope he can find a home already because as I have said, just a few weeks to adjust to a new team if ever New York will release him.

Yes the drama still on process and there's no team yet who are in the table for who will get Anthony.

Even by looking at rumors, we can't say which team are being closed to the deal. But I know there is happening already but didn't just exposing it to the public.
It might seem that the Houston Rockets is where Melo wants to play but there are still some other teams that are interested in acquiring him. Kyrie Irving said before that his preferences are New York or San Antonio but very few saw him being traded to their rivals, the Celtics. So we might see some twists and turns in this Melodrama version 2.

Melo is a friend and batchmate of LBJ, Maybe we will see him playing in Cavs with LBJ later. He is a valuable player that still don't have a championship ring. He must join the team that has a potential to get it just like what Durant did. Westbrook and Harden will never get the championship ring if they continue to stick to their team. There are many new good players every year.
What an interesting catch if melo will play along side with lebron as we knew their rivalry from the rookie years maybe if they got a chance to play together it will be a good 1-2 punch game just hoping that it will not be like drexler and Barkley back from the rockets..

Barkley and Drexler played different positions when they play together in Houston. So it doesn't make sense to compare them with Lebron-Melo if ever. But I have to agree that if they play together Cavaliers can match up with Golden State then. It will be awesome to see those greats making good passes like in an All-Star game. But we all have to have, the Melo drama is not yet done, and its barely weeks before the opening of this season.

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
September 09, 2017, 08:21:16 AM

Ok looks like those words really a good basis that we can't see Carmelo Anthony on New York jersey this upcoming season. Still there is no clear path whether on what team this guy will transfer. Current rumors revolving around the Melo trade still not even close to reality. Looks like we are waiting again for another drama.

I agreed. If you read between the lines, it looks like he is ready to go. Question is where? Its just a few weeks before this season and its no clear what's New York Knicks plan for him. Maybe Anthony can opt for a buy-out?

For me, he still has a lot of potential and can contribute to the team he chooses to. He is still chasing for that elusive ring though. I just hope he can find a home already because as I have said, just a few weeks to adjust to a new team if ever New York will release him.

Yes the drama still on process and there's no team yet who are in the table for who will get Anthony.

Even by looking at rumors, we can't say which team are being closed to the deal. But I know there is happening already but didn't just exposing it to the public.
It might seem that the Houston Rockets is where Melo wants to play but there are still some other teams that are interested in acquiring him. Kyrie Irving said before that his preferences are New York or San Antonio but very few saw him being traded to their rivals, the Celtics. So we might see some twists and turns in this Melodrama version 2.

Melo is a friend and batchmate of LBJ, Maybe we will see him playing in Cavs with LBJ later. He is a valuable player that still don't have a championship ring. He must join the team that has a potential to get it just like what Durant did. Westbrook and Harden will never get the championship ring if they continue to stick to their team. There are many new good players every year.
What an interesting catch if melo will play along side with lebron as we knew their rivalry from the rookie years maybe if they got a chance to play together it will be a good 1-2 punch game just hoping that it will not be like drexler and Barkley back from the rockets..

Barkley and Drexler played different positions when they play together in Houston. So it doesn't make sense to compare them with Lebron-Melo if ever. But I have to agree that if they play together Cavaliers can match up with Golden State then. It will be awesome to see those greats making good passes like in an All-Star game. But we all have to have, the Melo drama is not yet done, and its barely weeks before the opening of this season.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
September 09, 2017, 02:22:36 AM

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 09, 2017, 02:15:32 AM

James and Melo tandem is possible if:

-Lebron will continue to play on the Cavaliers as next year 2018, he will become a restricted free agent and there are rumors already about some team that will try to acquired him

-Carmelo Anthony will not make a drama anymore and will play for Cavaliers this upcoming season while James still on Cavaliers BUT in exchange of lower salary as salary cap is a concern here. Cavaliers is trying to get other players now and if supposedly Melo trade will not happen, there will be no room for Melo while season is coming unless Cavaliers will make a push.

If Melo and Lbj would have a chance to play for the cavs. Then for sure Melo's playing would be much less than the usual. Also, Cavs are already loaded with SF though Melo can Play as SG but the chemistry is quite blurred as of the moment. In addition it would cost Cavs a lot money to acquire both players. Unless Melo decide to accept a much lower salary in exchange of having a chance to win a championship. But if ever that Melo landed a spot with the cavs and playing together with LBJ, Then he should change his attitude. So that he could still be a great contributor whenever LBJ is on the bench.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
September 08, 2017, 02:42:52 PM

James and Melo tandem is possible if:

-Lebron will continue to play on the Cavaliers as next year 2018, he will become a restricted free agent and there are rumors already about some team that will try to acquired him

-Carmelo Anthony will not make a drama anymore and will play for Cavaliers this upcoming season while James still on Cavaliers BUT in exchange of lower salary as salary cap is a concern here. Cavaliers is trying to get other players now and if supposedly Melo trade will not happen, there will be no room for Melo while season is coming unless Cavaliers will make a push.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
September 08, 2017, 02:33:12 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
September 07, 2017, 10:12:18 PM

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 06:23:45 PM
Dallas forever )
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1008
September 07, 2017, 06:18:35 PM

Activity: 2618
Merit: 832
September 07, 2017, 02:05:12 PM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
September 07, 2017, 01:41:12 PM

Activity: 826
Merit: 265
September 07, 2017, 11:20:01 AM
The 60-year-old billionaire Tilman Fertitta bought the Houston Rockets for a monster price of $ 2.200M!
Forbes had estimated the team in 1650M but the great Houston roster (especially Harden + Chris Paul) has increased its value.
The new owner is ambitious and I think that Houston will be able to fight for the Ring in the next few years.
What an investment I just suddenly remembered about Manny Pacquiao's interest of buying the franchise team of Clippers, I just remembered guys but it never happened.  Tilman probably see this a good move and Rockets can possibly give him the ROI for 1-3 years of they'll do good this year.

I do not know that Manny Pacquiao has interest of buying a NBA franchise. Never heard of it. But he could because he has a lot of money from his boxing career. I heard that he even put up a hospital in his own province.

It seems to me that to be able to own a championship ring, the owner or the management really has a lot of effort and money to put up a good championship caliber team. And its gonna be a win-win situation. Because once the team became a champion, the value of the team goes higher as well. Of course you also became popular because you are a proud owner of a NBA championship team.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1008
September 07, 2017, 09:49:50 AM
haven't really gotten into basketball until the last 2 years or so. So this is my first time seeing such a major change to team rosters all across the board so just excited to see it personally.

Actually the recent trades can't be compared to big trades happened in the last 2 years where you have been gone in world of basketball.

Yes try to watch again to see what you are looking for especially with your favorite team. Next year there are many rumors which likely to happen on higher percentage that's why fans seeing next season as full of suprises.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 725
Top Crypto Casino
September 07, 2017, 08:04:49 AM
The 60-year-old billionaire Tilman Fertitta bought the Houston Rockets for a monster price of $ 2.200M!
Forbes had estimated the team in 1650M but the great Houston roster (especially Harden + Chris Paul) has increased its value.
The new owner is ambitious and I think that Houston will be able to fight for the Ring in the next few years.
What an investment I just suddenly remembered about Manny Pacquiao's interest of buying the franchise team of Clippers, I just remembered guys but it never happened.  Tilman probably see this a good move and Rockets can possibly give him the ROI for 1-3 years of they'll do good this year.
Definitely, the hype is very high now so it will be good for the sales and that means money for the owner.
Rockets has been in the playoffs for consecutive seasons and fans are hungry to finally see this team in the NBA Finals so they have a high hope now that Chris Paul is with the team, also Paul want to win an NBA Championship so it's good for the the team in overall.

The hype is happening every year and there are some cases that change of roster is happening in the middle of the season. Chris Paul is one of the hope for this team and everyone wants to see this team make it to the top of the peak and that is the finals. Who knows if they will play and able to surpass their bracket, good for them.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
September 07, 2017, 05:48:44 AM
Ian clark is now heading to Pelicans. He's a good bench player for me. I'd rather choose this guy over Nick young and rather won't change anyone on those in bench. They are performing good and already made a chemistry.
Ian Clark to the Pelicans is now an old news and it is inevitable that he will be moving out  of the Golden State Warriors because he will be in the deep bench and also salary cap problems. But the real question is will Ian Clark provide something for the New Orleans Pelicans? Because if a Cousins/Davis duo and a Jrue Holiday team is not enough what could be? It will be a hard one for them as there chemistry is not yet solid as a contending team.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1015
September 07, 2017, 05:38:25 AM
Ian clark is now heading to Pelicans. He's a good bench player for me. I'd rather choose this guy over Nick young and rather won't change anyone on those in bench. They are performing good and already made a chemistry.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
September 07, 2017, 01:54:04 AM
haven't really gotten into basketball until the last 2 years or so. So this is my first time seeing such a major change to team rosters all across the board so just excited to see it personally.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
September 07, 2017, 01:44:34 AM
A lot of teams have went from heroes to zeros with some of their superstars leaving and pairing up together on other teams. Looking forward to how it plays out during the season

This is how the league goes and it's not only happening in NBA nor basketball. In some other leagues, local and other sports games many are showing some potentials but at end, they are falling down to zero. And if there were no changes, the league will be absurd in the eyes of the supporters, fans and watchers because it will be dull.
Jump to: