Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 No Bull Run, the Bull is Sleeping - page 10. (Read 2539 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
February 23, 2019, 08:43:02 AM
It's just February of 2019 so it's still early to predict how market goes this year. Remember November 2017 when moon starts so there's still a chance for us to see bull run this year don't lose hope bitcoin and altcoins will make it to the moon soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
February 23, 2019, 07:34:47 AM
Just wait. The bulls coming soon... I think the march will be the start of the new bull run. There are a lot of fundamental factors to that.

I agree that we do not have to wait long because the market has been falling for a very long time and that investors do not lose interest will soon be the growth of the entire market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
February 23, 2019, 07:07:18 AM
Just wait. The bulls coming soon... I think the march will be the start of the new bull run. There are a lot of fundamental factors to that.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
February 23, 2019, 06:16:22 AM
All altcoins follow bitcoin in addition to their own capitalization, so we need to wait until the bull trend begins!
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
February 23, 2019, 06:01:33 AM
Now the market showing revival and bitcoin and ethereum both are showing some strength and it shows that bull run is ready to start anytime from now and the market will start follow it after its confirmation.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
February 23, 2019, 05:52:36 AM
Cryptocurrency market needs new big investors, new whales, that know what to do with invested money - smart money.
There will not be any bull run until ETFs platform will be released for these investors.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 23, 2019, 05:25:05 AM
With an optimistic attitude, crypto will have good value and will continue to increase, the market looks attractive to follow and certainly a lot of hopes that bet. Slowly but surely the crypto market trip and this is the journey to the bull.
Activity: 518
February 23, 2019, 05:16:38 AM
I believe that we should still hold our holding currency in order to get a better profit while the year seems not gonna make some increase. That's why I just leave my investments to my wallet and take a look every teo weeks to prevent from getting lose of hope in holding my investments and getting stress to it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
February 23, 2019, 04:58:29 AM
In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.
Will the altcoin raise again in middle 2019 ?
from the investor's point of view, the most important thing is to get the volume and level of popularity of the coin, besides prioritizing sales and development, many projects must improve their community. many large investors are interested in good projects and they have no problem with capital, but the pattern of view will change if the developer is unable to give a sentiment to hold them in a certain period of time.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
February 23, 2019, 04:28:16 AM
Currently, there is an increase and we really cannot predict correctly, what we need to see is that market movement will improve and provide new hope for the future.
Activity: 490
February 23, 2019, 03:26:16 AM
Yep, the bull still sleeping since 2018, and I have no exact prediction for a bull run in 2019. Because for now, what I see in the market is only a small recovery and or probably that is the trap Roll Eyes
Assuming it's not a trap, then what is it if it's not the start of a bull race? Of course it may seem that it is too early for a turn, but it is only a feeling and dubious analysis
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
February 23, 2019, 03:04:44 AM
Yep, the bull still sleeping since 2018, and I have no exact prediction for a bull run in 2019. Because for now, what I see in the market is only a small recovery and or probably that is the trap Roll Eyes
Activity: 507
February 23, 2019, 03:04:02 AM
2019 will be the year of accumulation, for almost a whole year smart money will quietly enter the market and only by the end of the year we will see the beginning of the upward cycle.
I think that we will see growth in early 2020. at the end of the year there will still be some changes in the market.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
February 23, 2019, 02:59:20 AM
In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.
Will the altcoin raise again in middle 2019 ?

You just making the bull in a personified way which is quite inappropriate. Bull is just a term used to denote the market trend which is upward. And I think there is not enough reason for it to occur at the moment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
February 23, 2019, 02:26:23 AM
2019 will be the year of accumulation, for almost a whole year smart money will quietly enter the market and only by the end of the year we will see the beginning of the upward cycle.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 23, 2019, 12:45:53 AM
There are many ways used by the ICO project to keep prices stable and avoid decline. They locked the token for several months or until the market pumped again. Indeed, this worries us, but they also need to save their projects.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
February 23, 2019, 12:19:59 AM
We must remain confident and believe that the bull run will approach either in this year or in the next year nobody will know it and it is also difficult to predict, everyone will definitely hope for the best, and I hope that this year is good for crypto to grow again
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
February 22, 2019, 11:48:37 PM
Before we enter the crypto market, we have to make a small analysis of everything that happens. Because with this analysis we will be able to predict the direction of the market, so we can make a profit.
No analyst was correct each time. Sometime correct, sometimes wrong. So, yes, we should have basic knowledge but as a newbie, we shouldn't do any analysis because it may ruin yourself.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
February 22, 2019, 11:46:26 PM
This last three days we are seeing a strong hold on BTC in 3900$ I hope it keeps up its slow rising but its good  Wink

Actually its more than that. It's been like almost a week now since the price suddenly pick up around the $3900 barrier and have attempted the $4k barriers but so far it looks like we're having a hard time going above that price.

I'm not saying that this is a bull run already, but its good thing to see the market going green in the last week, and who knows, maybe March will be the start of a massive run. And as long as you're accumulating this period, then there's nothing wrong about it. At least you are prepared.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 22, 2019, 11:40:04 PM
Before we enter the crypto market, we have to make a small analysis of everything that happens. Because with this analysis we will be able to predict the direction of the market, so we can make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: