Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 No Bull Run, the Bull is Sleeping - page 13. (Read 2539 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
February 20, 2019, 08:43:35 PM
Actually fundamental of crypto market in this year is much better than before because many institutional investor will enter to crypto market and Bitcoin ETF nearly to approved it. We are already in the bottom and we will see next bull market in afew month, keep patient waiting for that and we will reward it. Bearish trend, stagnan and back to bullish is cyrcle market in crypto that always happen since crypto market launched.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
February 20, 2019, 08:37:49 PM
The Bull run is definitely sleeping in 2019. throughout 2019, there will be just changes in the prices of cryptocurrencies; a dip and a small increase. The shitcoins will all experience a constant dip in it market price throughout 2019. Cryptocurrencies with no backing products will all be dead coins.
Yeah,so many projects gonna disappear due to meaningless idea behind them. Only strong coins will survive,filtering dead coins will clear coinmarketcap which only takes coins with more than 100000$ volume. Working product doesn't mean project will be successful and there are less than 100 projects that have proper working product.
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
February 20, 2019, 07:58:17 PM
The Bull run is definitely sleeping in 2019. throughout 2019, there will be just changes in the prices of cryptocurrencies; a dip and a small increase. The shitcoins will all experience a constant dip in it market price throughout 2019. Cryptocurrencies with no backing products will all be dead coins.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
February 20, 2019, 07:31:19 PM
Maybe some bulls are up. They are aware of a number of projects that will appear in 2019. Although they have been postponed a lot in 2018, 2019 will be a decisive year for cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin. Two projects that might restore BTC prices are Bakkt and the Bitcoin ETF decision by the SEC. Altcoin only follows the BTC movement, at least we ensure changes in bitcoin trend to enter the altcoin market

A few bulls are buying consistenly for sure but the God Wallet could still bring this small uptick down upon us like a tonne of bricks. Perhaps the hash war was the thing that brought us down to this near 90% retrace and without it we would be at like 4.8k as the bottom I dunno. Time will tell! I do hope for more time to accumulate though.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
February 20, 2019, 01:24:50 PM
I think that the bull is still sleeping, but as soon as the cryptocurrency market goes through this recovery stage, it will awaken to the general joy.
Now the market is a difficult time, but despite this, it is going up.
Therefore, I believe that the bull run will start at the end of 2019.
It may be right and things might change an upside down shift as well. You have to be hopeful and in the same time careful. Small rise in the values of Altcoins does not really interpret a rise or moment in the market. The ultimate rise could only be signaled by instrumental demand and supply. This can possibly trigger back the market and bull could wake up again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
February 19, 2019, 04:37:39 PM
In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.
Will the altcoin raise again in middle 2019 ?

It is difficult to say whether growth this year , of course many who say that by the end of 2019 the growth will be , but I think you need to look at the graphs , if there is a breakdown by market capitalization then I think growth will be good and will last !
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
February 19, 2019, 04:19:15 PM
for the beginning of the month of 2019 the altcoin price does not yet have a sign of rising, but I strongly believe that the increase will occur in mid-2019.

Yes, we still see the decreasing market, and think that lots of altcoins just are going to disappear, because they are mostly scam or yhe team does not do something in order to develop. But among that projects that are interesting and strong, and there are lots of them, there is a hope that the prices on tokens or coins will rise some day. Hope it will happen in the middle 2019. It would be great. But will it happen exactly nowadays it is hard to predict.
Activity: 208
February 19, 2019, 04:07:40 PM
Maybe some bulls are up. They are aware of a number of projects that will appear in 2019. Although they have been postponed a lot in 2018, 2019 will be a decisive year for cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin. Two projects that might restore BTC prices are Bakkt and the Bitcoin ETF decision by the SEC. Altcoin only follows the BTC movement, at least we ensure changes in bitcoin trend to enter the altcoin market
Activity: 112
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
February 19, 2019, 03:31:48 PM
The bulls are now sleeping, but soon they will wake up, as the market inevitably grows up and grows stronger every day.
I am sure that we will see bull run very soon, possibly in the second half of 2019.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 19, 2019, 02:52:51 PM
if I pay attention to the price of bitcoin and altcoin there is still no price movement to rise again. even the price is still available so I choose to remain patient with them. holding part of the assets that I have for the long term.
this is a great decision) now it is better to direct your attention to learning and studying projects which can be bought at very cheap prices
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
February 19, 2019, 02:44:56 PM
I think that the bull is still sleeping, but as soon as the cryptocurrency market goes through this recovery stage, it will awaken to the general joy.
Before we expect any action in the cryptocurrency market, we must make a small analysis of everything that happens. At least there must be at least some prerequisites for normal running in the market. In any case, I believe that it is interesting to increase the cryptocurrency of investors can change the situation for the better.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 19, 2019, 01:43:36 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 19, 2019, 01:14:59 PM
We are just in the second month of the year and already we have seen some positive movement in the market, I believe it's to early to write the year off because a lot can still happen.
2019 is still long so there are still many possibilities if the bullish market comes.
and from what I see many people predict that at the end of this year the market will reach its peak.
Even though it's just a prediction or hope, I'm sure that can happen.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
February 19, 2019, 01:09:18 PM
We are just in the second month of the year and already we have seen some positive movement in the market, I believe it's to early to write the year off because a lot can still happen.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
February 19, 2019, 01:02:25 PM
In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.
Will the altcoin raise again in middle 2019 ?

I still believe that it will increase by the end of the year 2019 because of the good news from the other countries, they are adapting the use of cryptocurrency and if it will continue to do for sure the value will increase and cryptocurrencies will be known more in the world. Bull run is always there and we just have to be prepared for it.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
February 19, 2019, 12:51:38 PM
if I pay attention to the price of bitcoin and altcoin there is still no price movement to rise again. even the price is still available so I choose to remain patient with them. holding part of the assets that I have for the long term.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 19, 2019, 12:47:01 PM
Well, something happened that we did not expect in 2019. It seems to me that today the world has already begun to realize that cryptocurrency began its growth today and you and I will not see more falling, only forward!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
February 19, 2019, 11:43:34 AM
Yeah, nobody knows when will the bullish market return. we can only predict it and continue to wait. Many people believe that by mid-2019 the market can increase and the price of Altcoin can rise again. But until now there have been no signs the market will improve, and I think the Bearish market has been going on for quite a long time in this period.
Yeah, I hope Bull will wake up soon!

Looks loike we're seeing a bit of an alt run right now. BTC pushing on the 4K ceiling. I had not accumulated anywhere near enough, I'm scared tbh.The technicals are saying that there will be a mini-bull at least.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 17, 2019, 06:52:11 PM
I haven't seen a bullish market in the middle of this year unless there is positive and big news coming for Bitcoin because with the increase in Bitcoin prices it will have an impact on other altcoin price growth and has been proven repeatedly when Bitcoin prices cannot rise then altcoin prices will continue to go with the flow from the price of Bitcoin at that time.
Activity: 80
Merit: 24
February 17, 2019, 03:27:22 PM
we still have to be optimistic that this year there will be a big change in terms of price, undeniably the 2018 hurricane makes buyers hesitant about the future of crypto ... but 2019 I hope there is a new breakthrough that makes buyers start to be interested again ... so I'm sure mid-2019 will bULLRUN again
Pages:
Jump to: