Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 No Bull Run, the Bull is Sleeping - page 8. (Read 2539 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
March 01, 2019, 03:46:41 AM
Still not the perfect time to turn the market into a bullish trend.  Maybe they are waiting more a little more drop on bitcoin price before they start pushing the market in to a bull run thats my guess.
There's still a lots of market sway and its hard to assume yet when will be the actual bull to show up more stronger, traders and investors are both
trying to accumulate more coins to hold, while day traders are also taking advantage with small growth, 2019 can be a testing ground where believers
and holders will strengthen their holding grounds.

Bull will wake up, a matter of time when things will show up and surprises again all the investors.
All investors expect the same prices from the bull as in 2017, but this requires a long preparation, the right news background and a lot of money, even the preparation of the soil has not yet begun
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
March 01, 2019, 02:16:00 AM
Still not the perfect time to turn the market into a bullish trend.  Maybe they are waiting more a little more drop on bitcoin price before they start pushing the market in to a bull run thats my guess.
There's still a lots of market sway and its hard to assume yet when will be the actual bull to show up more stronger, traders and investors are both
trying to accumulate more coins to hold, while day traders are also taking advantage with small growth, 2019 can be a testing ground where believers

Bull will wake up, a matter of time when things will show up and surprises again all the investors.
Everyday I'm very much excited on checking the market price, but still nothing's change and I would appreciate it this way as price is stable.
We are not looking for another dump anymore, the recent dump was just a mere correction price is still healthy, we don't want to see a new dip of prices as that would definitely bring bad effect to us. No bull run yet, but don't worry it will come when it's not expected.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 28, 2019, 11:33:20 PM

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
February 28, 2019, 10:21:48 PM
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
February 28, 2019, 07:10:12 PM
In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.
Will the altcoin raise again in middle 2019 ?

The market falls down because of the many factors affects it but i dont think that scam projects greatly affects it. Scams are always there when in comes to surfing on the internent. Most likely to those sites who are an opportunity to earn money specially cryptocurrency. People are also aware with that so they consider it at first.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
February 28, 2019, 03:42:59 PM
It seems that this year the market has experienced a bull run which is still very difficult but if in the coming year I am sure the market will be a bull run because from now the market has started to have a good increase
You really cannot call these short burst as bull run, you might witness more of these market situation for some time and the recovery process will start in the mean time and i expect the price to increase by the end of this year and you will witness many downward movement too on the way to a bull run and i expect it to happen in a couple of years after the halving and that bull run will take the price to another all time high valuation. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 28, 2019, 02:49:54 PM
I believe that 2019 will be much more successful for cryptocurrency than 2018. That is why I invest in some projects.
Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
February 28, 2019, 12:54:52 PM
for this year it is still difficult for the market to experience a bull run because from now on the market is still slow to move, but in the next year it looks like the market will experience a bull run
Are you from the future Grin you are seem like confident about the bullish market happen at next years. Well i think you are just speculation about that, maybe you can share to us what reason the bull will start next years.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
February 28, 2019, 12:22:31 PM
for this year it is still difficult for the market to experience a bull run because from now on the market is still slow to move, but in the next year it looks like the market will experience a bull run
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
February 28, 2019, 09:24:14 AM
I believe that bullrun happens in this year. And this will be a very huge bullrun and overal marketcap should be hit few trillions usd. Dont listen some analitics etc. Just try to learn the global situation and read global news, mate. We have a lot of big upcoming news, which will have a big affect to pruice(such as Fidelity and Bakkt launch, Rakuten launch, some Switzeland top banks will create platform for crypto in Q2 and mny more).
Me too, i believe bull run will happens in this year. Some good news will make crypto price increase. Just wait and see in Q2 of 2019.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
February 28, 2019, 08:54:17 AM
The market is still moving unstable and able to bull even for a moment. We will be able to survive and find the bull again even though a few months because many bull moments are waiting. For a moment, you are able to take advantage of the benefits.

almost market get begin to stable in 130B. in 2019, market maximum will be 200B. it wont get good value.
but in 2020 i am waiitng that market get 1T. we will see that.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
February 28, 2019, 07:02:25 AM
for the beginning of the month of 2019 the altcoin price does not yet have a sign of rising, but I strongly believe that the increase will occur in mid-2019.
For what reason that made you believe in the mid of 2019 increase of altcoin will happen?were in the last month of 1st quarter and ee also have short pumps just recently but yet nothing happens so what would we expect from this?
Maybe we can accept the fact that bullrun will neger be for us this year,and wait for 2020 growth

I believe that bullrun happens in this year. And this will be a very huge bullrun and overal marketcap should be hit few trillions usd. Dont listen some analitics etc. Just try to learn the global situation and read global news, mate. We have a lot of big upcoming news, which will have a big affect to pruice(such as Fidelity and Bakkt launch, Rakuten launch, some Switzeland top banks will create platform for crypto in Q2 and mny more).
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 28, 2019, 05:10:28 AM
for the beginning of the month of 2019 the altcoin price does not yet have a sign of rising, but I strongly believe that the increase will occur in mid-2019.
For what reason that made you believe in the mid of 2019 increase of altcoin will happen?were in the last month of 1st quarter and ee also have short pumps just recently but yet nothing happens so what would we expect from this?
Maybe we can accept the fact that bullrun will neger be for us this year,and wait for 2020 growth
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
February 28, 2019, 04:56:28 AM
In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.
Will the altcoin raise again in middle 2019 ?

I always think a positive side for cryptocurrency since from the beggining I notice it, so in own prediction this 2019 will be very challengging for all altcoin in the market we saw a big big pump up in 2017 then last year it's turning down maybe we can see a positive news this year so don't lose hope and trust cryptocurrency it will come back to it all time high soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
February 28, 2019, 04:47:16 AM
Of course, our hope is that the market can re-pump. Because many people have been waiting for this pump. And the market is too long to experience difficult times and must be able to rise again. And in mid-2019 I also hope the pump can happen because from now on I buy coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
February 28, 2019, 03:15:27 AM
This is a difficult situation because market prices are not stable. Bulls will come but that doesn't happen anytime soon. What you say in 2019 tomorrow, I agree that there will be a big pump. Now is the right time to buy coins.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
February 28, 2019, 01:51:29 AM
bull run will indeed happen, when and how the news and events that can affect the incident I have not been able to explain it, but now the bulls are still sleeping, and we can only prepare our assets so that the bull run occurs.
Better convince ourselves that way so we won't loss hope.
It's just around the cornet waiting for the right timing to get in, if you look at the price of BTC now, it's still looks good, stable
already and there's a little pump and dump, I think we are unto another try of pumping up soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
February 28, 2019, 12:02:53 AM
bull run will indeed happen, when and how the news and events that can affect the incident I have not been able to explain it, but now the bulls are still sleeping, and we can only prepare our assets so that the bull run occurs.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
February 27, 2019, 04:31:52 PM
The year 2019 may be very annoying for cryptos. With the bear market that has been going on for more than a year now, the market is going to take its time to rebuild itself and start up again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
February 27, 2019, 02:20:58 PM
The market is still moving unstable and able to bull even for a moment. We will be able to survive and find the bull again even though a few months because many bull moments are waiting. For a moment, you are able to take advantage of the benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: