Pages:
Author

Topic: 222222 - page 10. (Read 33922 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 101
August 10, 2017, 12:57:53 PM
Hi All,

Get the word around. Community builds the coin and helps with better returns from your mining and support effort. And that's besides the commercial aspects. CHRC needs to keep our support strong! Also, new release will be ready and published as soon as Nova lists us. We will send out same day and post a copy here for dissemination. Now lets focus on our growth and continued success!

Thanks to everyone again!

CHRC
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
August 10, 2017, 12:35:33 PM
Hi All

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!! Vote ended now we wait on them! Next is livecoin. Same support needed and that is another good exchange. Coinex end of the month as planned! THANK YOU AGAIN!!! Much appreciation to ALL!

CHRC
Awesome! At last CHRC will be trading at some good exchange  Wink
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
August 10, 2017, 12:33:52 PM
Hi All

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!! Vote ended now we wait on them! Next is livecoin. Same support needed and that is another good exchange. Coinex end of the month as planned! THANK YOU AGAIN!!! Much appreciation to ALL!

CHRC
And what about bittrex? Any future plans?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 10, 2017, 12:30:38 PM
please provide bounty link to me. I want to be a member
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 10, 2017, 12:21:13 PM
Hi,

The vote was finalized in 24H!

That means Charnacoin is a beloved currency and we have your support! Thank you for all your trust!

CHRC   Charnacoin   2017-08-09 04:09:35   Vote ended   250 / 250   More Info!         Vote!

Daniel

CHRC Support
August 10, 2017, 12:20:50 PM
Hi All

CHRC
August 10, 2017, 12:06:12 PM
Hi All

30 left to go... 1 day accomplish the needed votes it looks like. Thank you to EVERYONE who is supporting!

CHRC
19 more and counting. Usual time to add coin is some 3 to 4 days.
August 10, 2017, 11:48:50 AM
Hi All

30 left to go... 1 day accomplish the needed votes it looks like. Thank you to EVERYONE who is supporting!

CHRC
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 10, 2017, 11:44:17 AM
HI All,

The 2 weeks pre-mine before release was so that yes we could generate some coins for us and also to test the network and make sure it was stable before release. We have a news release ready once CHRC is listed on NOVA to release.

CHRC will be offering a bounty for social media: 1000CHRC for facebook crypto groups for 1 week and 1000 CHRC for twitter for a week. To build our followers @charna_coin

The devs are working on the explorer. So that will be finished soon. Suggestions for cleaning up the website let us know.

REMEMBER it takes a community to build and support any Crypto (full involvement from everyone). CHRC has solid commercial avenues (solar, online betting, commodities trading and farming/organic) and a great coin.  Our advantages just like other cryptonote coins, we are secure, private and untraceable. That is already an asset on it's own.

My main issue with the website is the specs section (https://charnacoin.com/specs).  The formula for the block reward looks wrong, because if  M = 199,999,999 then the first block (at A = 0) would be a reward of (199,999,999) * 2-20* 10-8 = some very tiny fraction, whereas you said the early reward was 352.   Also, the specs section says there is no pre-mine, which obviously is not true.  I don't have a problem with the pre-mine at all, but you need to be transparent and correct it to say there was a 2 week pre-mine, state the number of pre-mined coins, and lay out the purposes of the pre-mine.  I have no problem with developers taking a stake in their projects, as long as it is transparent.  Your stake means you will want the project to succeed! And it is good that you will spend some of it on bounties and awareness.

Very excited to hear more about the commercial avenues, after the exchange launches of course.
August 10, 2017, 11:38:46 AM
Bounties in Vk.com (russian facebook)
https://vk.com/charnacoin
Bounty for voting - 750 CHRC
Bounty for activity  - 10000 CHRC fund
Bounty for video-guide - 1st 10000 CHRC, 2d - 5000 CHRC (youtube bonuses)

RUB-CHRC (0.5 RUB for 1 CHRC)

We have guides, bounties, and more...

Welcome!
August 10, 2017, 11:35:52 AM
Hello everybody!

Result of vote!

What do you think of the Charnacoin?
Good   - 16 (64%)
I am confused   - 4 (16%)
Not so good   - 5 (20%)
I prefer not to answer   - 0 (0%)

Thank you for your support!
August 10, 2017, 11:32:13 AM
HI All,

The 2 weeks pre-mine before release was so that yes we could generate some coins for us and also to test the network and make sure it was stable before release. We have a news release ready once CHRC is listed on NOVA to release.

CHRC will be offering a bounty for social media: 1000CHRC for facebook crypto groups for 1 week and 1000 CHRC for twitter for a week. To build our followers @charna_coin

The devs are working on the explorer. So that will be finished soon. Suggestions for cleaning up the website let us know.

REMEMBER it takes a community to build and support any Crypto (full involvement from everyone). CHRC has solid commercial avenues (solar, online betting, commodities trading and farming/organic) and a great coin.  Our advantages just like other cryptonote coins, we are secure, private and untraceable. That is already an asset on it's own.

Ok so this is changing the game, well that could change almost everything and price can climb up really nice. Well if one remembers how Monero started and where it is now..
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
August 10, 2017, 11:28:46 AM
Voting now 203/250 !
August 10, 2017, 10:58:30 AM
HI All,

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
August 10, 2017, 10:56:36 AM
so i have to buy some cheap coins

Ok guys, let's set the starting price at 5000sat Grin
I agree with it  Wink
Activity: 187
Cryptocurrency enthusiast
August 10, 2017, 10:51:46 AM
so i have to buy some cheap coins

Ok guys, let's set the starting price at 5000sat Grin
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
August 10, 2017, 10:34:55 AM
ok the support for adding to nova was really good and when the promises get true that the coin is on 12 sep at cryptopia so i have to buy some cheap coins  Grin Grin
August 10, 2017, 10:10:49 AM
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your support!

CHRC   Charnacoin   2017-08-09 04:09:35   Voting...   200 / 250   More Info!         Vote!

Daniel

CHRC Support

August 10, 2017, 09:57:50 AM
Hi All,

Block reward was never above 325/352. We mined for about 2 weeks before we announced in forum and had pools started. So 100 Million is high. We are getting the block explorer working and will have a coin count. Almost to 250! Lets get their. And we need continued community support if we are going to grow. On each board we list for. No coin has ever done it without community support and that's a fact. It is a win win for everyone. A BIG thank you to everyone for your support so far.

CHRC
I do support CHRC further. I do like the idea that it can be valued much more. Waiting for explorer with richlist section. In 3 days we can have CHRC added to Nova aprox..

Ditto, I am a big fan of coins with commercial projects underlying them (can't wait to hear what it is).  There does need to be some cleaning up of the website, a better statement of the overall vision/roadmap for the coin, provision of missing information (like the explorer), and then a general push for awareness.  The purposes of the two-week premine should be clearly explained, that usually scares a lot of people (not me, it's unrealistic to have a dev team with no stake in the coin's success).

But we understand this will all take time, and do not want you to rush any of your development work.  So please take the time to do all of this right, we can be patient.
August 10, 2017, 09:31:40 AM
Hi All,

Block reward was never above 325/352. We mined for about 2 weeks before we announced in forum and had pools started. So 100 Million is high. We are getting the block explorer working and will have a coin count. Almost to 250! Lets get their. And we need continued community support if we are going to grow. On each board we list for. No coin has ever done it without community support and that's a fact. It is a win win for everyone. A BIG thank you to everyone for your support so far.

CHRC
I do support CHRC further. I do like the idea that it can be valued much more. Waiting for explorer with richlist section. In 3 days we can have CHRC added to Nova aprox..
Pages:
Jump to: