Pages:
Author

Topic: 222222 - page 7. (Read 33922 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 101
August 16, 2017, 09:00:43 AM
hi @webnvn2k

DM me your wallet address. I will replace personally the coins you lost to them.

CHRC
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
August 16, 2017, 08:57:43 AM
i lost chr when deposit to cryptodao 2 weeks ago, cryptodao scam . i hate cryptodao. not support not anything .
August 16, 2017, 08:53:26 AM
HI

Firstly we can not speed up Nova. We are waiting like the others in process. Secondly Coin Exchange is happening (that is not an if). 3rd if you do not back read regarding the commercial projects, than your way undervaluing CHRC. I will update on Coin Exchange this Friday.

CHRC

Activity: 322
August 16, 2017, 08:24:45 AM
Everybody is trying to dump the coins they mined, this is not a good sign, if it ever gets on exchange price will be terrible.

Maybe because there is no exchange? I have coins - i need money very much right now, but i can't sell part of my mined coins on exchange (no one very long time)- i have to write about WTS in thread.
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
August 16, 2017, 07:33:24 AM
Everybody is trying to dump the coins they mined, this is not a good sign, if it ever gets on exchange price will be terrible.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency enthusiast
August 16, 2017, 05:38:06 AM
Dump, then list? Grin lol
Activity: 322
August 16, 2017, 04:53:15 AM
WTS 100k CHRC for your price (need money very much).
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
August 16, 2017, 04:50:37 AM
i sell 10k chrc at 0.004BTC.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 178
August 15, 2017, 12:35:42 PM
Selling 100k at 499Sat
August 15, 2017, 12:06:27 PM
Hi @magi_8

Their was 9 other coins that finished voting before us and are processing. We just have to wait our turn. Secondly please back read this forum.

CHRC
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 15, 2017, 10:07:30 AM
Hello. When will he go into a novaex. Voting quickly ended but when it will be released

Wts 25000 charna @500 sat.
Activity: 7
August 14, 2017, 08:35:13 PM
Why the pool http://chrc.mine-pool.ro/ payment to me 5.000 CHRC But in my wallet have nothing. I'm check address my wallet is corect. Please teach me how to get it. Sorry for my language
you have to follow these steps from danko991 , NewFinGroup
    open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    enter your wallet password as will be asking by a prompt
    copy and save passphrase (nmenomic) which are given to you
    "close wallet" form settings
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    go to next step and give to a new password (or keep the old one)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)

hope its helps

Thank for this post. This helpfull for me. Thank a lot
August 14, 2017, 02:52:00 PM
HI All,

Firstly yes following the road map we hinted at in much prior posting. We will be on coinexchange, and also the others. Secondly, Leviarcoin which is a cryptonote based coin is still processing. We are after them. All our other exchange plans are not changing. So please back read before you react to quickly to anything. Their is good information on this forum already and great help I see from many members. As we are being informed of new happening both commercial and feedback from exchanges we will updates immediately on here.
Thank you everyone for your continued support. We are just getting warmed up. We have a very long walk ahead of us.

CHRC
Activity: 36
August 14, 2017, 02:30:13 PM
no exchange?
Activity: 237
August 14, 2017, 12:11:05 PM
Hello. Can someone help? After download wallet and sync it (download blockchain data), wallet have status "disconnected". Why? What me need to  do for "connected" status?
and in "receive" menu I have "WARNING: no connection to daemon".
Hi,
just a quick guestion, did you run together with daemon?
after run wallet I see how wallet try to run daemon. I can use some commands in daemon. but wallet can not connect to daemon.
in wallet setting have daemon port 3737, but "netstat -a -n|findstr 3737" can not find any connections and listen addresses with port 3737. no localhost no 192.168 like addr`s.
ok. I fix it. rpc port 18091 I found in daemon screen log`s.
daemon needs to run first and than wallet. You will need also to let wallet sync complete blockchain
I tryied to run daemon first, but wallet not connected to daemon. but I fix it. in std, wallet try to use rpc port 3737, but need to use port 18091. fixed for me.
I think, first post need to update for this info - wallet need have setting port for connect to daemon = 18091.
but I have 1 question - some posts ago I see post about "nova not support cryptonight algo coins". it mean, nova will reject chrc coin? What price do people expect?
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
August 14, 2017, 11:57:46 AM
Hello. Can someone help? After download wallet and sync it (download blockchain data), wallet have status "disconnected". Why? What me need to  do for "connected" status?
Hi,
after run wallet I see how wallet try to run daemon. I can use some commands in daemon. but wallet can not connect to daemon.
in wallet setting have daemon port 3737, but "netstat -a -n|findstr 3737" can not find any connections and listen addresses with port 3737. no localhost no 192.168 like addr`s.
daemon needs to run first and than wallet. You will need also to let wallet sync complete blockchain
August 14, 2017, 11:26:14 AM
Hi,
August 14, 2017, 11:21:25 AM
Hi,
August 14, 2017, 10:47:01 AM
Send menu is locked and have message "wallet is not connected to daemon".
how to mine to local wallet, if wallet is disconnected and how later send coins to exchange, if send menu is locked?
August 14, 2017, 10:39:13 AM
Why the pool http://chrc.mine-pool.ro/ payment to me 5.000 CHRC But in my wallet have nothing. I'm check address my wallet is corect. Please teach me how to get it. Sorry for my language
you have to follow these steps from danko991 , NewFinGroup
    open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    enter your wallet password as will be asking by a prompt
    copy and save passphrase (nmenomic) which are given to you
    "close wallet" form settings
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    go to next step and give to a new password (or keep the old one)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)

hope its helps
Pages:
Jump to: