Pages:
Author

Topic: 222222 - page 9. (Read 33922 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 100
August 11, 2017, 04:18:51 PM
I have done some pool mining on - http://chrc.mine-pool.ro/#
The pool says total paid: 103.00000000 CHRC
The wallet has zero balance

Also the wallet has a lock sign beside the Balance, how can I see my balance
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
August 11, 2017, 02:54:30 PM
now the coin is on Processing what does that mean? i see Sia is in Processing too and they start voting in may  Undecided i hope that doesn't mean that we can wait for month to got they coin listed
Activity: 322
August 11, 2017, 01:04:19 PM
@nizzuu usually 3-4 days.

To those actually contributing daily and helping us GROW thank you. You are the ones who will help us achieve great things.

@danycoman thanks for being a solid part of the team.

News release is ready once all is ok with NOVA. @danycoman has previewed.
CHRC

Agreed, both @newcoindev1 and @danycoman have been great.  A lot more communicative than many of the teams out there (I like having devs that interact with the community, though I understand some devs think it's a distraction from development). 

May I make a couple of suggestions (in addition to what I said earlier about correcting the specs page of your website):

1) Add a roadmap to the OP.  It doesn't have to be fancy, but it would be nice to have a very high-level overview of what you're working on.  Something like (this is just an example, with some items I made up):

Roadmap:
NovaExchange listing (Voting competed, listing within a few days)
Block explorer (August 2017)
Coinexchange listing (End of August/Early September 2017)
Cryptopia Listing (September 12, 2017)
Bounty campaign (??)
Signature campaign (??)
Release of next wallet version (??)
Additional commercial investments (more information to come in Q4 2017)

2) Modify the title of the post to be something people want to click on.  "⭐⭐⭐【ANN】【 OFFICIAL】【CHARNACOIN】【CRYPTONOTE】⭐⭐⭐" takes up a lot of space yet offers little reason to click on it.  My suggestion would be to do the following after your commercial announcement ("Solar" is just an example, use whatever the project actually is): "⭐⭐⭐[ANN][CHARNACOIN][CryptoNote][Real Investments in Solar][Now Exchange Listed] ⭐⭐⭐"

These are just suggestions.  Your team will know best whether to incorporate them and how to modify them.  You guys are doing great.
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
August 11, 2017, 11:56:32 AM
@nizzuu usually 3-4 days.

To those actually contributing daily and helping us GROW thank you. You are the ones who will help us achieve great things.

@danycoman thanks for being a solid part of the team.

News release is ready once all is ok with NOVA. @danycoman has previewed.
CHRC
Activity: 72
August 11, 2017, 11:12:22 AM
will wait for cryptopia next month i hope the dev hold what he said  Grin Grin
Activity: 187
Cryptocurrency enthusiast
August 11, 2017, 11:06:36 AM
Hmm, I wonder how much time do they need to start work on coins with completed voting?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 11, 2017, 09:32:37 AM
have anyone suspenseful mining charnacoin with NVIDIA rig,
I try all the tools but nothing work for my rig, always some errors

What kind of errors?
I have Nvidia rig and it works good

can you share what tools you are using and setup

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3QprE-r_ITQOXU3cGd6dTVZajQ
file - charna.bat (configure for chrc.m42 pool). just change your wallet.

thanks man,
it works,
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 11, 2017, 08:44:03 AM

What kind of errors?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3QprE-r_ITQOXU3cGd6dTVZajQ
file - charna.bat (configure for chrc.m42 pool). just change your wallet.
August 11, 2017, 08:38:18 AM

What kind of errors?

August 11, 2017, 08:29:42 AM
I help you.

chat live on

chrc.mine-pool.ro

daniel

CHRC Support
August 11, 2017, 08:29:07 AM

What kind of errors?
August 11, 2017, 08:26:16 AM
has anyone successful mining charnacoin with NVIDIA rig,
Activity: 131
August 11, 2017, 01:15:43 AM
so, what coins went into the trade?)
Activity: 178
August 11, 2017, 12:25:18 AM
i hope here with 200-300 sat and u tell us u hope maybe 400000 =) LOL
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
August 10, 2017, 10:32:30 PM
HI All,

The 2 weeks pre-mine before release was so that yes we could generate some coins for us and also to test the network and make sure it was stable before release. We have a news release ready once CHRC is listed on NOVA to release.

CHRC will be offering a bounty for social media: 1000CHRC for facebook crypto groups for 1 week and 1000 CHRC for twitter for a week. To build our followers @charna_coin

The devs are working on the explorer. So that will be finished soon. Suggestions for cleaning up the website let us know.

REMEMBER it takes a community to build and support any Crypto (full involvement from everyone). CHRC has solid commercial avenues (solar, online betting, commodities trading and farming/organic) and a great coin.  Our advantages just like other cryptonote coins, we are secure, private and untraceable. That is already an asset on it's own.

Ok so this is changing the game, well that could change almost everything and price can climb up really nice. Well if one remembers how Monero started and where it is now..

Yes Monero also had darkweb help, but why I said because of our commercial aspects, along with our features, you have a VERY attractive CHRC which provides all around value.
I do believe that CHRC is good value if all goes well. I am waiting for that news ann as we get to exchange. We can see nice price.
i hope the price is 0.004btc. LOL
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
August 10, 2017, 03:37:38 PM
HI All,

The 2 weeks pre-mine before release was so that yes we could generate some coins for us and also to test the network and make sure it was stable before release. We have a news release ready once CHRC is listed on NOVA to release.

CHRC will be offering a bounty for social media: 1000CHRC for facebook crypto groups for 1 week and 1000 CHRC for twitter for a week. To build our followers @charna_coin

The devs are working on the explorer. So that will be finished soon. Suggestions for cleaning up the website let us know.

REMEMBER it takes a community to build and support any Crypto (full involvement from everyone). CHRC has solid commercial avenues (solar, online betting, commodities trading and farming/organic) and a great coin.  Our advantages just like other cryptonote coins, we are secure, private and untraceable. That is already an asset on it's own.

Ok so this is changing the game, well that could change almost everything and price can climb up really nice. Well if one remembers how Monero started and where it is now..

Yes Monero also had darkweb help, but why I said because of our commercial aspects, along with our features, you have a VERY attractive CHRC which provides all around value.
I do believe that CHRC is good value if all goes well. I am waiting for that news ann as we get to exchange. We can see nice price.
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
August 10, 2017, 02:35:41 PM
HI All,

August 10, 2017, 02:14:06 PM

Daniel

CHRC SUPPORT
Pages:
Jump to: