Pages:
Author

Topic: 222222 - page 8. (Read 33922 times)

Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
August 14, 2017, 10:38:31 AM
I would say to mine all one can before the huge miner whales find about it. I have mined already some coins and continue for some time. One never knows what can happen and especial here in crypto world which is full of possibilities. Right now there is not many miners here so it is good time to mine some. Right after people get to know about CHRC and its price climb we will see insane miners increase and one gets 100times less than now. So for me worth mining.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 14, 2017, 10:33:44 AM
Why the pool http://chrc.mine-pool.ro/ payment to me 5.000 CHRC But in my wallet have nothing. I'm check address my wallet is corect. Please teach me how to get it. Sorry for my language
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
August 14, 2017, 08:42:44 AM
Trading should be open on Nova every day if all goes well. Any price predictions? Come on we can have a little talk about what can be expected. CHRC is looking promissing and fingers cross for devs to accomplish their goals.

I think CHRC will begin at 1sts. LOL
maybe like NEO.  Grin Grin
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
August 14, 2017, 06:50:23 AM
Hi All Morning

Firstly, yes around 30 Million CHRC is accurate. Secondly no commercial projects, especially commodity trading with gold is valued under $1 million a this stage. If you ever traded gold, you know the average trade is not small. Especially when dealing with an actual supplier. I completely understand the cautiously optimistic part, however we will inform of values etc so that CHRC can always have a solid value based on coin aspects (crpyptonotes are worth more for their security features), and the commercial avenues CHRC will have.
Always check out the payee number, not just the miner numbers as most do. They tell a different story.

Thank you all again. I hope soon to welcome new community members, community support members and regions etc with our live bounty.

CHRC
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 14, 2017, 04:44:44 AM
Trading should be open on Nova every day if all goes well. Any price predictions? Come on we can have a little talk about what can be expected. CHRC is looking promissing and fingers cross for devs to accomplish their goals.

Here is my rough calculation of just one comparable:

1) BCN is another CryptoNote coin and one that, as far as I can tell, has little actually backing it except community adoption (no commercial projects on roadmap as far as I can tell: https://bytecoin.org/roadmap/)

2) BCN has a market cap of US$273 million, which is probably driven by the community adoption, given the lack of commercial projects (again, I didn't read through their forum, just basing it on the roadmap)

3) If we use network hash as a proxy for adoption, BCN has 3.3 MH/s (https://minergate.com/blockchain/bcn/blocks) whereas CHRC has 80 KH/s (or 0.08 MH/s).  So CHRC has 2.4% the power of BCN's network

4) Giving CHRC 2.4% of BCN's value puts CHRC's potential market cap at US$6.5 million

5) To $6.5 million, we should add the value of CHRC's commerical projects (when announced)

6) This total should be divided by the supply.  Devs have yet to tell us what the supply is, but my rough estimate would be 350 coins/block * 88k blocks = 30.8 million CHRC

7) $6.5 million divided by 30.8 million CHRC = US 21 cents per CHRC

A disclaimer: I don't expect CHRC to open this high, as people will take time to be comfortable with the community and projects.  It is just a gauge for the long term potential of CHRC, which will also grow as the network hash and community interest grows.
I do understand that, but at the moment you can not compare as that there are not many users that mine CHRC. The more users mine, the higher the dif, the less coins are issued.. One can compare CHRC more to XMR because of the already issued coins. So I would just wait until first exchange and we will see how will it react.

Yes admittedly there was a healthy dose of wishful thinking in that analysis.  Its more about long term value than immediate opening price.

Honestly, if they give a dollar value for the commercial project they announce after listing, and if I'm right about the supply (im estimating 30 mill, but the devs gotta let us know), then maybe we should just divide the project value by 30 mill.  A usd$ 500,000 project would yield a price of 400 SATs, which isnt bad.

Or we can dream of a $25 million project....
August 14, 2017, 03:01:55 AM

1) BCN is another CryptoNote coin and one that, as far as I can tell, has little actually backing it except community adoption (no commercial projects on roadmap as far as I can tell: https://bytecoin.org/roadmap/)

2) BCN has a market cap of US$273 million, which is probably driven by the community adoption, given the lack of commercial projects (again, I didn't read through their forum, just basing it on the roadmap)

3) If we use network hash as a proxy for adoption, BCN has 3.3 MH/s (https://minergate.com/blockchain/bcn/blocks) whereas CHRC has 80 KH/s (or 0.08 MH/s).  So CHRC has 2.4% the power of BCN's network

4) Giving CHRC 2.4% of BCN's value puts CHRC's potential market cap at US$6.5 million

5) To $6.5 million, we should add the value of CHRC's commerical projects (when announced)

6) This total should be divided by the supply.  Devs have yet to tell us what the supply is, but my rough estimate would be 350 coins/block * 88k blocks = 30.8 million CHRC

A disclaimer: I don't expect CHRC to open this high, as people will take time to be comfortable with the community and projects.  It is just a gauge for the long term potential of CHRC, which will also grow as the network hash and community interest grows.
I do understand that, but at the moment you can not compare as that there are not many users that mine CHRC. The more users mine, the higher the dif, the less coins are issued.. One can compare CHRC more to XMR because of the already issued coins. So I would just wait until first exchange and we will see how will it react.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
August 14, 2017, 12:40:31 AM
when the bidding starts?)
Activity: 294
August 13, 2017, 10:21:53 PM

I think CHRC will begin at 1sts. LOL
Activity: 322
August 13, 2017, 10:03:20 PM

Activity: 165
August 13, 2017, 01:54:21 PM
Hi @minator1

you have to follow these steps from danko991 , NewFinGroup
    open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    enter your wallet password as will be asking by a prompt
    copy and save passphrase (nmenomic) which are given to you
    "close wallet" form settings
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    go to next step and give to a new password (or keep the old one)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)

hope its helps

Hi! I need some help.
I mined 2000 coins,but nothing got into my wallet.Wallet balance 0.
Pool says it has send coins.
I used my receive adress in wallet to mine.
i mine on this pool: http://chrc.m42.cx/#
My wallet is synced.
"Network status: connected"

Yes, I have the same problem

follow these steps from danko991 , NewFinGroup  ?
August 13, 2017, 01:18:07 PM
August 12, 2017, 10:33:51 PM
Hi

Im not the main tech but I will try. If not you can give a shout on gitter to tndo @tnga he is the one who can directly troubleshoot. Also browse through the forum as some issues have previously been addressed.

Whats your pool address?

CHRC
this is my pool: http://35.202.24.2/

i follow step by step like this: https://github.com/charnacrypto/charnapool

but the pool is not working.
August 12, 2017, 08:34:46 PM
Hi

Im not the main tech but I will try. If not you can give a shout on gitter to tndo @tnga he is the one who can directly troubleshoot. Also browse through the forum as some issues have previously been addressed.

Whats your pool address?

CHRC
August 12, 2017, 08:21:08 PM
Hi @minator1

open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)

hope its helps
hi dev,
i set up a mining pool, but it have a problem. can u help me to fix it? Sad
August 12, 2017, 08:09:49 PM
Hi @minator1

open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"

hope its helps
Activity: 116
August 12, 2017, 06:02:41 PM
Hi CHRC,

Bounty Campaign

5000CHRC- 2 weeks proven brand awareness on FB crypto groups.
5000CHRC- 2 weeks proven twitter brand awareness
6500CHRC- new markets/regions for CHRC

After it is finished and you send your proof to me via DM, I will than release the bounty.

CHRC

i have a problem!

this error with my wallet:

"Please check your wallet and daemon log for errors. You can also try to start charnacoind.exe manually."

Node its not sync..

Blocks Remeaning:1064

Any help?

August 12, 2017, 12:41:53 PM
Hi CHRC,

Bounty Campaign

5000CHRC- 2 weeks proven brand awareness on FB crypto groups.
5000CHRC- 2 weeks proven twitter brand awareness
6500CHRC- new markets/regions for CHRC

After it is finished and you send your proof to me via DM, I will than release the bounty.

CHRC

Activity: 69
August 12, 2017, 05:19:27 AM
I have done some pool mining on - http://chrc.mine-pool.ro/#
The pool says total paid: 103.00000000 CHRC
The wallet has zero balance

Also the wallet has a lock sign beside the Balance, how can I see my balance

open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"

hope its helps
Activity: 165
August 11, 2017, 05:21:12 PM
I have done some pool mining on - http://chrc.mine-pool.ro/#
The pool says total paid: 103.00000000 CHRC
The wallet has zero balance

Also the wallet has a lock sign beside the Balance, how can I see my balance
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20025709
August 11, 2017, 04:53:29 PM
Hey that tweet with KCN: https://twitter.com/KolesCoinNews/status/896000124148736001 is great, it will bring more people to know about CHRC. Nice work.
Pages:
Jump to: