Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 Coins To Watch For June 2019 - page 11. (Read 1703 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
June 05, 2019, 04:01:35 PM
I think neo is a good long term pick from here simply because its price is very low considering previous high levels while eos has recovered substantialy and similarly bnb is routing towards new highs already so among these 3 neo seems better hold for me.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
June 05, 2019, 03:10:59 PM
Well i think EOS and BNB will do better and can get more profit from them than from Neo, is just my opinion, but i will check at the end of month to see how much will value all 3.
Activity: 31
Merit: 3
June 05, 2019, 02:51:04 PM
EOS
Noted as one of the many Ethereum killers, EOS focuses on decentralized apps (dApps). EOS aims for commercial-scale dApps, dubbing itself the most powerful infrastructure for the development and execution of these dApps. Alongside this, EOS aims to one-up Ethereum by solving several bottlenecks such as scalability and speed.

Block.One - EOS' parent company - even got in on the hype, revealing a little more about the announcement, suggesting that it would take place on June 1st, at the B1 event in Washington DC.

NEO
Keeping with the theme of Ethereum killers, NEO was Inspired by ETH's desire to create a platform upon which any number of blockchain-based applications could be built, NEOs founders, Da Hongfei and Erik Zhang took Ethereum fundamentals and fine-tuned them in order to resonate with a wider demographic of developers.

NEO announced the plans to update its network just a few days ago setting the date of June 3rd for an upgrade to its mainnet which included an optimized Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) 2.0.

Binance Coin (BNB)
The native cryptocurrency of the worlds largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance; utilized as an alternative method for paying fees within trading transactions, BNB has seen a monumental rise in 2019 citing gains upwards of 420%, around 50% of which were acquired in May alone.  

Binance continues to build, day in day out, and along with this constant work effort, managed to continue to find new use cases for BNB. Binance boss Changpeng "CZ' Zhao recently apologized to his 365k followers for what he deemed to be "spammy" behavior following some sustained BNB shilling.

These are the 3 coins to watch for June 2019 - Cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: