Pages:
Author

Topic: 3000 Bitcoins ATM worldwide !!!! - page 8. (Read 2049 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 09:40:35 AM
Now the time has come when people has to consider btc as a international currency.More ATM will motivate other to buy BTC .
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 29, 2018, 09:35:30 AM
If this is legit, then it's a great news for the market. It's a great news because it means that Bitcoin is spreading through the whole world. It's also a good thing because it can encourage more people, and if there's an issue when someone withdraw a big money from it, it will attract more people. And also, 3,000 ATM is a lot, which is enough to attract more people and it will lead to the adoption of other countries in Bitcoin ATM too.
Activity: 107
July 29, 2018, 08:47:46 AM
Probably there are a lot more crypto ATMs in the world, as many of them were not taken into account. But in any case, this is very positive news, which will give all haters a crypto currency for a reason.
Activity: 154
July 29, 2018, 08:34:27 AM
Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.

This is great to hear! My first proper experience with BTC was using an ATM and that was ages ago when there were only a few about!

These are a great bridge into crypto for ordinary people as they're of course based in the real world and not purely online, it makes a big difference.

That is truly amazing, I don’t know that there are already bitcoin ATMs worldwide because in my country I did not find one. I hope they will install at least every region here it would be great. It will be a very useful tool to immediately do bitcoin transactions. Bitcoin indeed is growing and going big time. Cheers!
Activity: 84
July 29, 2018, 07:11:25 AM
Number of BTC ATMs is unquestionably increases every day, but when you look at map of available ATMs approximately 2500 of the total 3100 is located in North America, 1972 in USA and 535 in Canada. I think that this fact speaks for itself, we are far away to see much better coverage in other part of the world. For instance one small European country Austria have 178 locations, and so-called most friendly county Japan only 11 locations.

Bitcoin ATMs by Country

There are 190+ countries in the world and just 70 countries have at least bitcoin ATM at the moment. When it comes to Asian and African continents there are very low amount of bitcoin ATMs. That means there are lot more steps to go in order to bitcoin to  be more popular among the people.

However, it is good see that bitcoin ATMs already gained popularity in USA, Canada and Europe within 9 years of bitcoin's birth.

This shows bitcoin technology is growing and still used by people's nationwide  and believing bitcoin followers have trust of thier investment property will grow no matter what destructive news throw against bitcoin processes.
Activity: 27
July 29, 2018, 07:07:52 AM
It is now definitely a good news. People will join and invest in cryoto markets. This will be a revolutionary for btc if more and more btc ATM's will installed.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
July 29, 2018, 07:06:47 AM
This is a good news then are the ATM's Partnered to many banks? Hopefully, in our country here at P.H, they can also put some ATM for us investors and crypto user to have an easy hassle to withdraw anytime and anywhere.
Activity: 27
July 29, 2018, 07:04:03 AM
A great way to simulate some people curious people. And more people will join btc. They could get trust by seeing visual ATM's.
Activity: 26
July 29, 2018, 07:00:30 AM
Its not enough. More need to be install against a huge amount of users.
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 10:41:30 PM
And not a single one in Alaska. Maybe that will be my next business venture. BTC AK

Wide open market up here with not a single BTCAtm. Gets my gears turning.
Activity: 140
July 22, 2018, 10:37:15 PM
This is a very positive development for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a whole. I believe developing nations will be among the greatest beneficiaries, as people will have an alternative store of value when their fiat currency crashes. Bitcoin is a potential savior to the world's poor.
Activity: 12
July 22, 2018, 10:24:54 PM
yes  i thinks world wide but few country  not allow the bitcoin in our economy....by the way its good new for bitcoin users..
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 10:18:28 PM
We are really taking over the world but in a slow pace. It's not really bad for me even though I know that some people see this number is still not enough to consider a success. In the next years, people will fall in line in bitcoin atm rather than credit card atm.
Activity: 81
July 22, 2018, 08:16:54 PM
Number of BTC ATMs is unquestionably increases every day, but when you look at map of available ATMs approximately 2500 of the total 3100 is located in North America, 1972 in USA and 535 in Canada. I think that this fact speaks for itself, we are far away to see much better coverage in other part of the world. For instance one small European country Austria have 178 locations, and so-called most friendly county Japan only 11 locations.

Bitcoin ATMs by Country

if ATM bitcoin in Indonesia now there are three, two in bali and one in jakarta, and kedepanya is very possible the number will increase in line with market demand. after entering the digital age of course atm bitcoin not only dominated in America and Canada alone, because the world economic trade will switch to Asia, so the possibility of market participants will very much need a tool of exchange that is practical and fast, one currency cryptocurrency and certainly also many Atm is required as a support tool.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
July 22, 2018, 07:55:41 PM
innovative solutions are taking part of the technology.Banks may offers 3000 bitcoins atm worldwide that means of a hassle free and more convienient for anyone who hodl a number of bitcoins.Cryptocurrencies starting to be known by people around the world.I think this will make every automativ teller machines more reliable to use by anyone.Something is more enjoyable and comfortable to use and maybe atm nowadays also uses for online banking and transactions worldwide.
Activity: 73
July 22, 2018, 07:45:42 PM
Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.

This is great to hear! My first proper experience with BTC was using an ATM and that was ages ago when there were only a few about!

These are a great bridge into crypto for ordinary people as they're of course based in the real world and not purely online, it makes a big difference.
Activity: 21
July 22, 2018, 07:28:26 PM
yes there are 3000 bitcoin ATMs worldwide, but i would argue that it depicts the growth of bitcoin. The reasoning is flawed because the number of users doing the transaction on these Bitcoin ATM's is not considered while making the argument.
Activity: 225
Merit: 17
July 22, 2018, 07:20:31 PM
This is more than good, i can not wait anymore until one of those ATMs comes to my country, it would be more than good to be able to sell and buy cryptos without having to use a middleman for that kind of purposes
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
July 22, 2018, 07:25:14 PM
That's a fantastic amount. Indicates that although bitcoin does not yet have the legality recognized by the world, bitcoin remains popular and is used in many places. This is a very good existence.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
July 22, 2018, 06:56:21 PM
For real world adoptions, Bitcoins ATM are good to have. And now already 3.000 and still adding new ATM each weeks. This is indeed good news.
For each ATM, more people get a chance to buy Bitcoins, and when they get there first Bitcoins, they will also soon get more and find exchanges they can use to buy other crypto currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: