Pages:
Author

Topic: 3000 Bitcoins ATM worldwide !!!! - page 6. (Read 2049 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 04:04:24 AM
3000 ATM machines for the whole world seems like not enough but as a start this is a great project and because the community is still growing we can satisfy with the number. This will show the world that Bitcoin is usable in every where without any barriers and this can collect more cash flow into Bitcoin from local communities because with this more people will start to use Bitcoin so more will have to purchase it and eventually Bitcoin demand will rise
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 10:10:22 AM
Great, this is great news for bitcoin-currency. Hope in my city of such ATMs will appear already in soon.

If your country receives well about the arrival of Bitcoin it will be very good but different from countries that strongly reject the Bitcoin in their country.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 10:03:45 AM
Great, this is great news for bitcoin-currency. Hope in my city of such ATMs will appear already in soon.
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 04:13:00 AM
Opening Bitcoin ATM worldwide is a great concept to make Bitcoin more closer to people and to make Bitcoin more usable to anyone in the world easily.  I the future we would see many than this number in every city in most countries and hope this is just the start and keep increasing around the world
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 05:41:32 AM
It is a good news but frankly speaking i'm not satisfied with the number because all over the world only three thousand it is really a little but hope soon it will increase.
Activity: 32
August 07, 2018, 12:08:36 AM
Number of BTC ATMs is unquestionably increases every day, but when you look at map of available ATMs approximately 2500 of the total 3100 is located in North America, 1972 in USA and 535 in Canada. I think that this fact speaks for itself, we are far away to see much better coverage in other part of the world. For instance one small European country Austria have 178 locations, and so-called most friendly county Japan only 11 locations.

Bitcoin ATMs by Country
I think coinatmradar still not updates, i lived in Indonesia but when i was coming along to Bali i didn't found the ATM as showing at map, and i think the data's for some big country such as Canada and USA, it could be more than the number showing. Bitcoin has been growing fast in North Americas and Europe, so from this 2 regions only i can predict it could have more that 3,000 ATM.
Activity: 56
August 07, 2018, 12:05:09 AM
yes, i must say it is a good news but if will be a great news it i hear that 3000 Bitcoin ATM in one country and i guess those days are not so far because  bitcoin is running with speed.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
August 06, 2018, 10:27:24 PM
Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.

No doubt bitcoin is growing very fast and the growth of bitcoin since the year it has introduced has been boosted to a very great extent and no doubt this is a very good news that the bitcoin is growing with a very fast rate and the countries has now started understanding the fate and potential of bitcoin and moreover installations of bitcoin atm is a example such a great growth and we all should continue our efforts in creating awareness among people regarding bitcoin.
Yeah you're right, besides helping transactions with users, ATMs will also help spread bitcoin, of course people will be curious about
what they see about bitcoin ATMs. and maybe they will try it. My own country has 2 atm. and I hope it will continue to be add more..
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 10:02:48 PM
I live up here in Alaska and there isn't any Bitcoin ATMs in the entire  state.  I would be interested in putting on in Anchorage, but would like some input from people who have done this before.  What recommendations do any of you guys have about companies or brands of ATMs to go with?

I think the buy/sell machines would work best up here, getting more people into crypto.  In fact the cash problems in remote villages of Alaska would be a perfect place for Bitcoin usage.  Everyone out there has a smartphone with data, but there are no or very few banks. BTCBTCBTC could be a pretty good deal out there.

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 03:34:51 PM
Bitcoin ATMs are a very useful thing. And this will allow us to use bitcoin for its intended purpose.
Activity: 154
August 06, 2018, 03:16:52 PM
This is a great trend, because as an investment bitcoin shows itself perfectly, but as a currency is used very little. And ATMs will allow bitcoin to be implement as a currency.
Activity: 280
August 06, 2018, 02:50:13 PM
3000 ATMs is not a lot to compare to billion of people in this world, but it's still amazing how fast it's been growing.
At least it is a good start, I believe the usual ATMs we have around the world started with a handful. Currently there are countless ATMs, as knowledge on crypto increases, the number of bitcoin ATMs around the world will also increase.
Activity: 34
August 06, 2018, 02:05:42 PM
Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.
Impressive. We can probably compare this number to the distribution of traditional atms that happened years ago.
Activity: 83
August 06, 2018, 01:08:19 PM
it is a very good and inspiring news because this news tells us that though bitcoin is now running trough a miserable situation but it still has a good demand all over the world.
Activity: 117
August 06, 2018, 04:19:10 AM
It's getting more and more developed and more and more people are accepting bitcoin. what can you expect it's BITCOIN
Activity: 154
August 06, 2018, 04:08:14 AM
Aside from everything, i must be honest, it is more than good to use a Bitcoin ATM, i have already used one in London during the last year, and they used to be working very well

I've heard they had numerous problems,from different sources. While i haven't used one myself, i've heard mixed reviews and doubt that they are useful.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 07:37:47 PM
And I think that's good for the whole Bitcoin/Crypto community. I say so because that's a sign of a flourishing future and when the future of Bitcoin gets even brighter the whole cryptospace will get brightest. We hope for better times sometime sooner. I wish these ATMs were on every country.
Activity: 10
August 04, 2018, 05:42:59 AM
Is there somewhere a map of all Bitcoin ATMs? Like for example on Google Maps etc? I think more of us would find it really useful, because many of the ATMs are not marked in Google Maps...
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
August 03, 2018, 03:50:18 AM

No doubt bitcoin is growing very fast and the growth of bitcoin since the year it has introduced has been boosted to a very great extent and no doubt this is a very good news that the bitcoin is growing with a very fast rate and the countries has now started understanding the fate and potential of bitcoin and moreover installations of bitcoin atm is a example such a great growth and we all should continue our efforts in creating awareness among people regarding bitcoin.
Activity: 98
August 01, 2018, 04:21:28 PM
It is a very good idea to install more BTC ATM but they must scatter it all over the world to promote crypto currency. but right now we have stick to the plan to use exchanges since it is easier with low transaction fees.
Pages:
Jump to: