Pages:
Author

Topic: 3000 Bitcoins ATM worldwide !!!! - page 7. (Read 2049 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
August 01, 2018, 04:18:31 PM
This is very good and nice development and i hope my country too will install Bitcoin ATM.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
August 01, 2018, 04:18:11 PM
Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.

It is very good. Let them put even more and develop the crypto currency. Because when bitcoin grows up - then other alternative cryptocurrencies will start to grow.
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
August 01, 2018, 04:13:38 PM
I think that in the future every ATM will be connected to blockchain and serve as a wallet for cryptocurrencies. There are already some developments of similar projects, trying to create a universal card that allows using money and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 06:26:48 PM
I hope in our city also available bitcoin ATM. But it is still out of reach because our place is still lacking with technology.
Activity: 457
Merit: 140
July 31, 2018, 06:25:20 PM
I saw an ATM in our neighboring country. He stood in a hotel and was well received by the customers.

The ATM is good, it is the right way if the Bitcoin should establish itself as a payment coin.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 06:19:14 PM
would love to see it happen...
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 06:17:01 PM
I wonder if it'll be an ATM in my little town... I'll just wait and hope it happens as soon as possible.
Activity: 166
Merit: 16
July 31, 2018, 05:59:31 PM
Aside from everything, i must be honest, it is more than good to use a Bitcoin ATM, i have already used one in London during the last year, and they used to be working very well
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
July 31, 2018, 05:22:38 PM
Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.

Why there are bitcoins ATM in this world while we can buy online and from exchanges?  Roll Eyes. Bitcoins can be bought easily with exchange and without any hassle in going to an ATM machine? Why so?
Activity: 162
July 31, 2018, 05:16:52 PM
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology  is becoming popular than ever before across  the globe as new projects are emerging to solve many problems. I can't wait to see  bitcoin ATMs in every corner of the world.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 05:13:40 PM
I would not say that the situation changes rapidly, last year I wanted to buy such an ATM and install it in my city, it was in March 2017 and then there were 2000 of them, and more than a year they were 3000 pieces, provided pampa and haypas in this year a small dynamic.
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
July 31, 2018, 05:11:28 PM
I think the number of atms is increasing day by day all over the world. I read yesterday that in my country they just put another bitcoin atm in another major city and this is a great thing.
Activity: 112
July 31, 2018, 04:32:29 PM
Yes, is a relief that btc is getting more popularity but my concern is that it will take more awareness and probably more years for btc ATM to take over the world
Activity: 40
July 31, 2018, 04:06:26 PM
Yeah.Bitcoin's atm number increasing day by day but problem is there many big development country still have no atm.Usa,Uk,Canada,Australia these country has proper bitcoin atm.  But others have no proper bitcoin atm. I think btc team will fullfilled this demand.If all country have lot of atm in different place of their city it will big news for all crypto currency lovers. People will be interested to buy bitcoin from atm.Life will be more easy for bitcoin
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
July 31, 2018, 03:52:06 PM
I just dream that such ATM was in every city in the world. This will give a new stage of development of bitcoin as a currency.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 01:42:39 PM

If it is true, then it is a great news for crypto market since it just means that Bitcoin is spreading its influence in diffetent countries and many people are starting to used it. Atm Machine for bitcoin can attract many investors just thinking what if somebody couldnwithdraw a huge amount of money at it is seen by the non users in atm machine they can be influnece in investing it on bitcoin. Just hopinh that it is true!
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 04:53:58 PM
if we can hear this news it will be the most valuable thing for this crypto world. bitcoin and crypto trading is becoming more famous in the future but there are some countries which tend to legalize as well as some countries are tend to stop this crypto transactions. by the way people are standing against those. because they could understand the advantages of crypto investing and trading. by today people expect development of this markets and world. therefore ATM is a most valuable thing for crypto world.
Activity: 54
July 30, 2018, 04:47:19 PM
innovative solutions are taking part of the technology.Banks may offers 3000 bitcoins atm worldwide that means of a hassle free and more convienient for anyone who hodl a number of bitcoins.And also, 3,000 ATM is a lot, which is enough to attract more people and it will lead to the adoption of other countries in Bitcoin ATM too.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

New opportunities for us are very good. So I can say is it going in bro his first place in cryptocurrency. The price for real-time grows up and I think in the next year it will be near $10000.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
July 30, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

We all know that the valuation of bitcoin has been deflated to a very low extent and inspite of having numerous of investors and having a huge popularity and there are still many countries has legalised crypto and those nation who has legalised it are now experiencing a very boost in the development of their nation and those countries who has legalised it are also doing very efforts in promoting bitcoins like opening ATM of bitcoin and many other promoting efforts.
Pages:
Jump to: