Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 11. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
OK after a slew of storms rocked the lil 365 pool server it is back up and hopefully alot more stable now.

The MPOS frontend should go away (soonish) as I am now working on custom frontend.

Also on the drawing board is some "changes" or improvements for 365Coin itself. Details on any proposed changes will be posted and voted upon.

No hard changes will be made without consent of the majority of the community! Stuff like updated QT visuals will be added but will not change the core of the coin and would only be optional.

-365Coin

Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Stop pump 365.
Everyone si looking for darkcoin...
It will be better tomorrow IMHO

You think that DRK is going to stop any time soon? They haven't even released the final version of Dark Send yet. When that happens it will go even crazier.

If you are going to pump, do it when people are in a frenzy, have made profit from DRK and want to invest in other coins. Might work, might not. Only have 0.2 365 myself so not really fussed either way as I'm in for the long haul.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Stop pump 365.
Everyone si looking for darkcoin...
It will be better tomorrow IMHO
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 80
6 p.m. UTC today ? OK man
We are waiting !!!

Winner winner chicken dinner  Grin
6 p.m UTC tonight.

Let's meet at MintPal for shopping 365coin!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Looks interesting. I'm observing, there's some movements appearing Wink
Activity: 826
in defi we trust

If every coin go to the moon then moon would become crowded... Cheesy

With btc leaving for Mars , there would be some place left
Crypto Lobbyist has started shopping for sure

https://twitter.com/CryptoLobbyist/status/466549564431159296

According to Lobbyist's twitter
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital

If every coin go to the moon then moon would become crowded... Cheesy
Activity: 826
in defi we trust
In my opinion 10:1 is really possible Smiley

And you base this on what?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Activity: 80
In my opinion 10:1 is really possible Smiley
Activity: 428
Inactivity: 8963
Interesting. What do you think, how high target price could possibly be? 10:1? 15:1?
Crypto Lobbyist wrote about 365  on twitter:

https://twitter.com/CryptoLobbyist/status/466347300907147264/photo/1

They will arrange big shopping on 365. Want to spent over 50BTC.

See what happen on Thursday 6 p.m. UTC time. MintPal exchange.

Activity: 280
Got a message from the Op of imperica.com

Whats Imperica.com?
Imperica is an online magazine which covers topics in and around digital culture: art, technology, advertising, and the wider creative industries. As these sectors are often covered within their own vertical sectors - silos - the shared knowledge and thoughts between them is often under-reported. Great stuff in one sector is often hard to find from another. We serve the purpose of mashing it all up.
More at - http://www.imperica.com/en/about-imperica/about-imperica

They right now take Bitcoin as a mode of payment in their website. This is what he replied:

Hi XXX,

Many thanks for getting in touch. We're always interested in adding further cryptocurrencies to the Imperica shop, and will keep an eye out for any plugins that we can quickly integrate into it to handle 365coin.

It's a really good-looking currency and we'll definitely cover it sometime anyway - probably this week.

Cheers,
Paul

I will keep you guys updated when they add 365coin. I encourage you guys please contact other vendors. Remember this is a team effort  Wink

Cheers!
Activity: 112
After the email issues yesterday... Lastnight we had some crazy storms blow thru and is causing havoc with networks and power around town.
As I kept seeing 50%+ reject rate on the pool I will keep the server "offline" untill they are able to fix the network issues.

No issues with hardware its just networking at this point in time. Shares etc are all safe.

On the birght side of things be sure to support community members stepping up and helping out. Few guys now running reddit and facebook for 365Coin.

This is what 365 is all about community efforts.

If you have leads or have contacted places about getting 365 added to their services, post up links here so we can all swarm them with emails and requests to get us added!!!

Activity: 135
Activity: 135
Yes, that is the ann of 365coin on reddit.

Can some1 tell me why tokens not coming to my mail? I can not withdrow my coin from pool.365coin.net

...ThreeSixFive?
Pages:
Jump to: