Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 13. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Well.

You should know im buying 365 coins to pay your forked coins, if you have a small amount of confirmed balance you maybe can enter the pool and withdraw it

You have cleaned off all of our balances in Mingopool... how do you expect us to withdraw anything?

You should pay us with the price like it was on Mintpal when 365coin is listed. - 8btc per coin !!!

I was waiting my coins untill that date and you screw me... and then, i was pissed off !!!
If you want TRANSLATE = 320$ you owe to me !
Now is easy to buy coins and back it to the people when the price is low !!!   Angry

...f*****g b*****d !!!  Angry

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANN:

pool365coin.net

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend
Blockupdate disabled, blocks and transactions confirmations are delayed
Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Well.

You should know im buying 365 coins to pay your forked coins, if you have a small amount of confirmed balance you maybe can enter the pool and withdraw it

You have cleaned off all of our balances in Mingopool... how do you expect us to withdraw anything?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Well.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Too bad the dev is doing nothing.
Activity: 702
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
Same here.  Received no payouts and all transactions have been deleted from my account.  Total ripoff.  
FYI, I have posted about mingopool in all the coins his pool is related to.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/deephouse-266681

The guys does not reply to messages nor is he in his IRC #mingopool. He is currently hashing in his pool  Angry Angry

YES IT'S TRUE !!!

He stole coins from us, deleted worker and transactions! + he mine on his pool under the different name.

I have proofs (pitcures and chat) about him ...but it's pointless to showing here - i can't back my coins.

The game is over - he is a winner/loser.
FYI, I have posted about mingopool in all the coins his pool is related to.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/deephouse-266681

The guys does not reply to messages nor is he in his IRC #mingopool. He is currently hashing in his pool  Angry Angry
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Any sale of 365 below 5 BTC is a mistake  Kiss Kiss

Agreed, I can see it hitting double figures, but I could see that CINNI was about to blow up so I sold some.

Good decision considering how much CINNI has jumped. I have double the amount of BTC I put in just 12hrs ago. With the price of 365 being what it is, it will be easy to buy back double what I sold with ease.

365 wasn't doing anything so I made the decision to make money where I saw it.
Any sale of 365 below 5 BTC is a mistake  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Byebye 365coin.... 1.5 btc  Cry

Nope, I just sold 0.5 worth on MintPal to get some CINNI and I also needed an amount of BTC for a tutorial I am doing on the basic use of MintPal and trading etc (mainly for friends as I get asked a lot)

Will be buying back at some point.

Any sell of 365 coin at the moment, makes a big diff to the price on MintPal. That's why the price has been low for a while as it only takes a couple of BTC to affect the price.
Activity: 868
Byebye 365coin.... 1.5 btc  Cry
Activity: 112
And its back up and running!
Activity: 112
pool.365coin.net (official pool) is gonna be down for a few moving to better hardware hopefully
 will not take more than an hour!
Activity: 87
what is happening with http://pool.365coin.net ?

I put worker name:  name.1
and, in one moment my cgminer stops to mine, and writes something like: ...Pool interupt...
and my name become: name.1.1 ?

Is it some kind of attack? ...Hack..? What is going on?

It's a minor bug in cgminer code.
I think, nothing to worry about ;-)
I pity anyone trying to sell this below 5 BTC  Grin Grin Grin

Remember to also vote in https://www.swisscex.com/voting

It's number 13 on the list.
mm4
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Code:
rpcallowip=*
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcthreads=50
gen=0
addnode=365.blessedpool.com
addnode=minepool365.cloudapp.net
addnode=erebor.dwarfpool.com
addnode=moria.dwarfpool.com
addnode=eredluin.dwarfpool.com
addnode=dwarfpool.com

Works without any problem.
This is one of the few gems in a sea of shitcoins.

+11111  Wink Wink
Activity: 78
 This is one of the few gems in a sea of shitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: