Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 15. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
It's sad to see nothing is going on here. Price @ 2.2, oh well, will just sell loosing 50% of investment...

You can always do something to add more value to the 365 network.
Open a store, a mining pool, create a game, sell your services for 365coin.
Advertise it, ask people to mine 365 instead of other keccaks.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
It's sad to see nothing is going on here. Price @ 2.2, oh well, will just sell loosing 50% of investment...
Activity: 98
Idiot mistake.  Everything was updated but the shortcut to the wallet, it was pointing to the old pre-fork QT.  Smiley
Activity: 98
Anyone else stuck on block 50406 when trying to sync wallet?

I mined on release for a few days, then forgot about it.  Smiley

I've got the latest wallet post-fork, downloaded the blockchain from the OP, updated my .conf nodes, get 5-8 connections, and it still sticks at 3 days ago.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
It's time to talk about 365 on Twitter.
Give every info about it by the official account.

Me and the other can retweet them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I think the whale theory is overstated.  Pumping doesn't consist of buying up coins to raise the price, it's just a matter of building hype so people buy up the coins.  Then people like you get entranced and hop on board hoping to ride the price up to the moon, then the bubble pops and the market finds a fair value.  There's always a buying frenzy when coins hit an exchange.  I wouldn't count on a whale magically raising the price back up, but you could certainly help by spreading the word about 365 coin.
It's not that simple. Many of coin gamblers now watch the situation and wait. They don't place any bids because they don't know how low will be the floor and will there be any pump.
But while someone start to pump the price and it increase it from 2,3 to 3-4 BTC, people will start buying because they will see it's growing and the pump is going on.

To induce the pump you can use a lot of BTC (which means you have to buy a lot of coins while there is a low price) or as you say, make a hype, large community and persuade people to buy the coins. Once it starts, people make the price grows only by themselves because of buy buy buy Tongue
Activity: 87
MingoPool IS A SCAM.  They have 0.38 365 of mine.  They said they would pay out on the first, that came and went.
He's been stringing us along to try and get more people to mine at his scam pool.  Please remove his pool from the OP!!!

The proof of Mingo is cheating users.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptomancer
How often do people p&d coins in this situation? I've sunk .3btc when it was at 7btc/coin, roughly a 60% value loss. I'm hoping someone would pump it up to 4.6, ideally 5 to cut my losses. Any idea how frequently a p&d takes place? are exchanges where p&d is more frequent?

Thanks!

I think the whale theory is overstated.  Pumping doesn't consist of buying up coins to raise the price, it's just a matter of building hype so people buy up the coins.  Then people like you get entranced and hop on board hoping to ride the price up to the moon, then the bubble pops and the market finds a fair value.  There's always a buying frenzy when coins hit an exchange.  I wouldn't count on a whale magically raising the price back up, but you could certainly help by spreading the word about 365 coin.
Activity: 7
How often do people p&d coins in this situation? I've sunk .3btc when it was at 7btc/coin, roughly a 60% value loss. I'm hoping someone would pump it up to 4.6, ideally 5 to cut my losses. Any idea how frequently a p&d takes place? are exchanges where p&d is more frequent?

Thanks!
Cryptomancer
We've got 50 mined 365Coins already...
I've got nothing anymore since Mingopool doesn't pay-out. Sad

All payouts will be made before 1 may.

Still no payouts.

MingoPool IS A SCAM.  They have 0.38 365 of mine.  They said they would pay out on the first, that came and went.
He's been stringing us along to try and get more people to mine at his scam pool.  Please remove his pool from the OP!!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Whale manipulating market again buying and selling his own 365coin Grin Grin
Activity: 42
i have bought this for 6.45BTC ,it make me waried when it became 2.9btc,what a nice day!!!!

Oh my friend, me too. Sad

always DUMP hard when a coin hit new exchange ... then wait 2 weeks and buy in

Sounds true.
But less than 2 weeks...about 10 days, if you look at AC and CINNI, they started to recover on 9th day. Rushed last 2 days and dumped again today.

Final floor about 5-6 days from start.
For us it means - about 2 BTC at the floor.
Cryptomancer
We've got 50 mined 365Coins already...
I've got nothing anymore since Mingopool doesn't pay-out. Sad

All payouts will be made before 1 may.

Still no payouts.
legendary
Activity: 1050
i have bought this for 6.45BTC ,it make me waried when it became 2.9btc,what a nice day!!!!

Oh my friend, me too. Sad

always DUMP hard when a coin hit new exchange ... then wait 2 weeks and buy in
Its a classic chicken egg problem...People don't want to make real investment (own money and time) into something not paying out.
Activity: 269
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
People will not buy the coin unless they see a chance for it to grow, thus improving their investment and making them money.

The reason people recently started buying the coin in larger numbers is because they saw it at the top of the Mintpal voting list, and wanted to make a quick buck off the initial pump that always happens upon a coins release.

Also, there was blatant bait&switch market tactics going on at Bittrex right before the coin went to Mintpal. In other words, someone with a lot of 365 coin and some BTC to throw around was driving the price up on Bittrex. I watched it happen for several days, driving the price up 3-4 BTC.

This is a pattern that has been in place since the exchanges initiated voting system where users could easily see which coin was about to be added, giving them time to go to other exchanges and buy up the coins cheaply.

When the coin was released to Mintpal, the people who first got their coin over there sold a few at 29 BTC, (it could have been someone buying from themselves to try and set a price precedent) as idiot buyers who didn't know the current ceiling on Bittrex bought some up. Then, people started putting in the lower sell orders and the price came back down. The pump went from 5 BTC to 9 BTC, and then the bots came in and drove price back down.

The issue ever since is lack of interest in the coin. There are now plenty of sellers waiting for the price to rise, but no buyers to make it do that.

This is because people expect the coin to have SOMETHING on the horizon that hints at a value increase. With no use or purpose to male the coin work, and nothing "just around the corner" to keep people interested, the coin has no life.

If this is an "open source" coin and does not have central leadership or funding, it is going to need a much more active community to see the price increases it has the potential to see. Until then, this will end up a P&D coin.

So now we need to attract coders, artists, graphics/ad people, people with large twitter accounts, community leaders to get Reddit going, etc etc etc.

Otherwise.....things are going to be veeeeery slow around here between pumps.

In the meantime, I think the 3 BTC floor we are seeing is good, because that means the miners don't want to sell lower than that due to it not being profitable. So that is a "real" floor that should trend upward as difficulty increases. That is the brilliant part of the Bitcoin idea. It pays you what your effort is worth, and nobody else gets to decide what that worth is. It is all up to the collective as a whole to set the price. The more miners, the more difficult, the more distributed the wealth is, and the more each coin is worth due to more people seeing it as valuable. This will likely be attracting interest from outside as people see the charts show a rising trend vs. the negative ones we saw recently.

SO, in short.

1. Price should slowly go up if miners continue mining while slowly increasing the hash.

2. If you want anything more than that, somebody with some skills I don't have is going to have to step up and do some interesting things.

3. If there is no pre-mine fund or some equivalent, this will have to be funded by either donations from the community for bounties (tiresome, as it usually ends up being less than 10 community members doing all the donating), or by people who are able and willing to put some extra time in to coding/photoshopping/writing/etc without compensation for their work (hopefully, the value of their investment increasing will be the reward).

How much coins are there in circulation now?

I think there are insufficient amount of coins in circulation right now, that's why it isn't pumped yet.

The most pumpers put hundreds of BTC in it. With every day one coin, there is like 60 coins available right now?

I don't think it's enough. I'm convinced about the fact that the value will increase, but only whe  the amount of coins is increased

It's not related.

Nano Portion of coin is a also valid (e.g: Satoshi).

Buyers currently does worry about bags concentration.
...Sell orders with more than 0.5 BTC are scaring.
It would not go until this concentration will be smashed.

So...It may take some more days (everything depends on how steel your balls).

Withdrawal of large sell orders may help move it on.
...Large buy wall orders also...

See Orders Depth graph.
Until the two mountains will not be about symmetric, it wan't go.
Activity: 868
How much coins are there in circulation now?

I think there are insufficient amount of coins in circulation right now, that's why it isn't pumped yet.

The most pumpers put hundreds of BTC in it. With every day one coin, there is like 60 coins available right now?

I don't think it's enough. I'm convinced about the fact that the value will increase, but only whe  the amount of coins is increased
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com
There was the stat problem on the pool, recalculation on real sent shares will be done next hours, the pool engine works.
Activity: 32
wow, difficulty is 5000 ?
Any reason for this ?
Pages:
Jump to: