Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 21. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hello,

I've set my miners to work for the official mining pool but when I check my workers I don't see any hash rate.

I've set up my files like this:
"cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.365coin.net:3335 -u X -p X"
"minerd.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://pool.365coin.net:3335 -u C -p X"

Have I done something wrong?
THanks

Yeah your trying to mine scrypt it looks like heh dev prolly hasnt had the chance to change the lil info page yet follow the directions for any other pool and just change pool information
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Almost 100 BTC volume on Mintpal in the coin's first hours of life. No price ceiling yet. Looks good!

Looks awesome...70 BTC yet to go.

P.S.
There is an AC, AUR and BC MintPump action today...so until they done where will not be real pressure on 365.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
Almost 100 BTC volume on Mintpal in the coin's first hours of life. No price ceiling yet. Looks good!
Activity: 7
Hello,

I've set my miners to work for the official mining pool but when I check my workers I don't see any hash rate.

I've set up my files like this:
"cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.365coin.net:3335 -u X -p X"
"minerd.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://pool.365coin.net:3335 -u C -p X"

Have I done something wrong?
THanks
10BTC... target locked.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptomancer
Hi there! Curdozer's 365Coin Mining Pool is back on duty.

Due to lack of interest we disabled it until something will change, and it is.

I have upgraded pool and wallet software and also fixed a few minor website issues, that will be soon reported to the dev team.

We changed default anti-51% attack script to disallow registration above 30%.

You are more than welcome, so enjoy! 365.curdozer.com

PS. I will be 0% fee for a while and some spare 365 for Tx Fee.
PS2. It may take a while to find the first block at current hashrate. Previously, our last was #59790.

Just want to provide an update for everyone.  I've been mining on this pool for a day and I'm really pleased with the service.  Super responsive website, clean layout, and decent luck.  I'd still rather have P2Pool, but with good small pools like this in service, I'll keep mining.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail

https://pmtocoins.com/

The exchange site is a liar!

Be careful!!

What did this site do?
365 should be called Apollo 11 for the meter of rumor.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
365 order on MintPal finally went through. Had to keep on cancelling the buy orders as the price continued to rise. Ended up buying 0.7 365.

Will now hold.
I got Transaction too large error so I cannot send my 365..

What should I do?please help

You've probably mined the nano365s...which are now consolidated into a huge Transaction Output.

You need to run following script:
https://github.com/petertodd/dust-b-gone

But I'm not sure its compatible with 365C.
You need 365C developer to validate.

I dont understand..Please can somebody explain??

So, how how can I transfer my 365 to Mintpal?

You have known problem from Bitcoin (targeting denominated satoshi's).
It seems to be very same problem as on some of the 365 pools struggling to payout anything for week.

Only coin DEV may clarify if you can use the above script and provide you details.

EDIT:
I assume you can't use it as is...as it sends the micropayments to some 3rd party server to combine with other bitcoin micros.
So where should be another solution.
Activity: 83
REMEMBER !! Don't sell this coin below 20BTC !! Don't panic, and keep coin in wallet !!

Only stupid sell about 7-10BTC !! This ciub has a lot more potential!
Activity: 80
In Crypto I trust

You've probably mined the nano365s...which are now consolidated into a huge Transaction Output.

I dont understand..Please can somebody explain??

So, how how can I transfer my 365 to Mintpal?
8BTC here we come.

I already like my free vacation in Cyprus.

Activity: 80
In Crypto I trust

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Just bought 1 x 365 at MintPal at 6.08000000BTC, but major lack of volume means that purchase orders aren't being fulfilled.

I take it that these will be filled as more people start to trade right? I know it has only just hit MintPal, so may take a while.

Probably not going to get filled. Price is moving  upwards

So I should cancel the order and not buy then? I would like to invest, so where is the best place to buy that will be able to fulfil the full 1365 order?

might get filled around 6.8 price... but who knows, i may be wrong! Cheesy
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Just bought 1 x 365 at MintPal at 6.08000000BTC, but major lack of volume means that purchase orders aren't being fulfilled.

I take it that these will be filled as more people start to trade right? I know it has only just hit MintPal, so may take a while.

So I should cancel the order and not buy then? I would like to invest, so where is the best place to buy that will be able to fulfil the full 1365 order?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
People, who sell now will cry very soon. Personally? Keepin' them all in my pocket  Cool
 The buyers are coming and price will rise with the volume. Mark my words guys Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

Hehe, i bought on Bittrex for 6.4, and on Mintpal for 5.6.... wata ironic. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: