Pages:
Author

Topic: 46% of last year's ICOs have failed already - page 8. (Read 3872 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Yeah sure, i agree with that.
I think we need to be a smart to choose some ico to invest.
And rating of ico is not really good, when rating is great but the reality is not good and fail.
Becareful to choose some ico.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Yes, now with the ico is very difficult in this market, if the coin will collect the amount that after entering the exchange the price is rolled to the bottom
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
How can they know if the icos have failed? the devs themself told that they stop to develop their projects?
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
This is even good. Firstly, every second project wasnt a failure. In the second, the community got rid of unnecessary products, which, frankly speaking, dont do any good for the development of blockchain, and serve only to enrich those who develop such a project. And those projects that didnt fail, in the future will still fall in price, because they willnt carry a semantic load.
I just wish they stopped launching unnecessary products. This market is already confusing for newcomers and we want more people to join eventually and develop new investment opportunities. It's hard to swim among garbage.
They are failed due to the discrimination in crypto which it can also affect there promotion of coin and also the reason why they are failed due to the prices goes down.
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
ICO's are like most tech startups, which is deemed to be successful in 1 out of 10 projects. So the 46% decline is just halfway to what we would actually see in the future.
Activity: 69
People invest a lot in cryptocurrency and it is gaining momentum. But do not forget that more than half of last year's ICO no longer exists.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
46% Is still small compared to the one we gonna witness this year as so many scam ico came on board this year and the rate will be like 80% scam and dead project of 2018.
Activity: 28
there is always failure. but 46% is too big.
 But I think when the market recovers, the ico project will progress well. The less the investor, the less the projects
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Ico is a high risk investment because you believe in the idea that the team promised to you so that's why you should do some research about the project first to see if the idea is possible to do and if the team has the ability to do that based on their background. It's a big plus if they already have the demo ready at the time of the ico because that can being more confidence.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
https://news.bitcoin.com/46-last-years-icos-failed-already/

• 46% of them are effectively dead already – despite raising over $104 million.
  • 902 crowdsales... 142 failed at the funding stage and a further 276 have since failed
and in this year it get worse. Its about 55% ico thats has failed and only 7% is able to got listed on exchange. I believe the roi of ico in 2018 q2 is really bad. Almost all ico are down from the ico price more than 70%. This really bad and im guessing is still good to invest in ico.
Activity: 167
This is even good. Firstly, every second project wasnt a failure. In the second, the community got rid of unnecessary products, which, frankly speaking, dont do any good for the development of blockchain, and serve only to enrich those who develop such a project. And those projects that didnt fail, in the future will still fall in price, because they willnt carry a semantic load.
I just wish they stopped launching unnecessary products. This market is already confusing for newcomers and we want more people to join eventually and develop new investment opportunities. It's hard to swim among garbage.
Activity: 364
I think, by now the the amount of the similar projects has been increased and the percentages gonna be be higher in this year. Unfortunately there many scammers appeared
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
I think more projects will die in the future. But this is good because there will be only the most interesting and technological projects.
No, I don't believe on that, I see bitcoin will rise in the long run so people will be interested in ICO again.
It's true that majority of the ICO failed because they don't reach their soft cap or they are scam, but if investors are educated, they can find good ICO.
Activity: 184
I think i will not work aynmore icos..a lot of lost time for nothing..
Activity: 532
Merit: 17

• 902 crowdsales... 142 failed at the funding stage and a further 276 have since failed

Finding a gem around the pebbles is hard to do, same with ICO. The more ICOs running, the harder you will find the good one.
If everyone could find the good ICO, there would not be any investors experiencing loss.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269

It's really high we can see that ICO is losing its supports from investors because of the bad ICO or projects that turns nothing after they generate funds, we really need to weed out this bad Ico that is ruining the ICO industry, or the ICO industry will be dead in two years if this trend continues.
Activity: 168
And even it hasn't reached one year, there have been many sco ico, and this situation makes it difficult to determine which ico is good and which ico is bad to follow, because most of the successful scam and ico have a quality that is inversely proportional, meaning most of the scam ico are ico who look good and have a good rating, while the successful ico is ico which looks bad and has a bad rating, so now be careful if you want to participate in an ico, especially if you want to invest in an ico, the reason I explained above was.
Activity: 364
Yes, this year the market is stagnant from the beginning of the year and the ICO teams have to do very badly with raising funds even for promising projects. At the same time, the number of ICOs in the first half of the year has become significantly larger than last year. So do not worry yet. While the ICO is working. Yes, and here, on the forum, I see that vseravno almost all carry advertising specific projects ICO. This kind of activity like the ICO as a whole is very necessary and I hope that it will continue to exist for a long time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220

This is because they had seen some good opportunity on creating a project through ICO that will help the team to implement the project through the capital or money of the crowd. This is the opposite to capitalism wherein a single individual will bring the implementation of the project and for sure capitalism are for the rich people that can afford to implement the project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I have encountered some of these ICO's. Imagine what happened to Primalbase. I am not sure if they are still running but as soon as they have finished their ICO the value of their token plummeted compared to the ICO price and has not recovered ever since. Also encountered so many failed ICO's and those who waited for the ico to finish but did not pay their participants.
Pages:
Jump to: