Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 alternative coins to invest now for 2020 - page 12. (Read 13472 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
I already have enough bitcoin but I want to expend my asset holdings into Altcoin. Now I'm a newbie and have no experience but that doesn't mean i will jump right into buying your suggested coins. I will do more research but I need guidance on the coins to look into that's why I started this thread. I'm interested in privacy, gambling and currency coins

I'll be spending more time on the alternative board now, hope I'm welcome.

You need to do your own research rather then listening to someone else. Or better, you can go for the already established alts. Since you are interested in the three categories (privacy, gambling and currency), I will give you a few options. You can study about these coins and then you can decide whether to invest in them or not.

Privacy: Monero, Zcash and Deep Onion
Gambling: Enjin Coin, Herocoin and Wagerr Coin
Currency: Litecoin, Ethereum, and Stellar Lumens
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Elder Crypto God
It's better to understand when/if altcoins have any validity than to ask for a few coins that will pump someday. You should ask these questions, at least, before speculating. This is not a complete list but a good start.

Why blockchain?
Why not use Bitcoin?
How do the coins/tokens accrue value?
Does the project have good developers working on it?
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
Nobody is going to tell you the most perspective altcoins that are going to give you the best profit. Do not be lazy and make your own investigation to understand with which idea are you dealing with. Read the whitepaper and you are good to go.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
I already have enough bitcoin but I want to expend my asset holdings into Altcoin. Now I'm a newbie and have no experience but that doesn't mean i will jump right into buying your suggested coins. I will do more research but I need guidance on the coins to look into that's why I started this thread. I'm interested in privacy, gambling and currency coins

I highly suggest to pick bnb, nano, xlm, eth and eos this coin has a good potential, specially the bnb as you can see for now bnb have new all time high and many development in their platform one more thing their platform is one of the best exchange that has good security and it was easy to use and many project launch IEO on the launchpad.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Men this is the year have been a whole experience a lot of investment  of past years have been worth it. I thiniks right now i just about wait for the next wave that will be my strategy picking some random shitcoins and invest little cash and wait for the big wave in the top 10 ones. And as always the most importan is not loosing not winning. at least thats why i have learned
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Neblio (NEBL)
Binance (BNB)
Kyber Network (KNC)
Activity: 331
Merit: 10
StartFi
In market conditions like now it will be difficult to be able to determine which altcoin has good potential to invest, so we should do research on the altcoin we want to invest. However, for me, I am more inclined to these four coins Ethereum, Ripple, Binance Coin, Litecoin. I think the four coins have a strong team that has the potential to provide benefits in the future.
In your list, it seems that Ripple is the most concerned coin in the last few days because there has not been any price increase in the last few months and this is a great opportunity to invest now. Ripple is in the accumulation phase and is stable at 0.3 $ price so the price increase may soon happen in the next few weeks because many pumps are ready for this price increase. This may be a risky option but I believe you will get a good profit from keeping this coin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

i think if you choose a privcy coins,, monero and pivx is the best options,,
but you need to do a deep research first before decided to buy
for a currency coin,, bitcoin will always be the best choice my friend, and i believe all people will agree about that  Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Good its better to research carefully which altcoins have a potention and which one are not dont rush your investment just always remember tobe careful by the way here's my list of potential altcoin that can bring you a good return in a near future:

BITCOIN
EOS
IOST
XRP
BNB COIN
Activity: 672
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
I think you can choose ETH, XRP, and BNB. The three are the best altcoins for invest. At the moment ETH and XRP price is cheap, this will be good opportunity to invest.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
In market conditions like now it will be difficult to be able to determine which altcoin has good potential to invest, so we should do research on the altcoin we want to invest. However, for me, I am more inclined to these four coins Ethereum, Ripple, Binance Coin, Litecoin. I think the four coins have a strong team that has the potential to provide benefits in the future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

Good decision to make your own research after suggestions of the community.
My suggestions:
-BTC (of course)
-Iota (unique, but not ready, imo the most potential in some years)
-Waves (better Ethereum)
-maybe Ontology, Neo and Tezos
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Why should switch to altcoins? I am more durable in bitcoin seeing the movement of the bitcoin now starting to rise means it's a good sign to invest but the possibility of an altcoin also increasing
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Quality excjange tokens are one of the best investments... because of the following combination:
 1) Maximum interest in growth.
 2) Expansion of user base = increased demand for a token.
 3) The foundation in the form of the fact that the exchange platform = access to the market.
 4) Many triggers to build a hold.

I think BNB, GT, BTMX - good chioce.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
This is for altcoins and tokens where you will be profitable to buy tokens and altcoins as Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin and Credits are just that because I know that you really have a profit or profit to buy and hold them so it's just to say that it really has a potential and longterm token so when it crashes high these tokens will immediately buy a lot and hold it right now so it's worth it and now I have a profit until now I am still a holder of the tokens I have said because I really know that there is a potential but not risky to lose so be careful with the choice so you do not lose your buy tokens.
Activity: 105
Merit: 9
In my opinion, every good coin is worth investing in if you are expecting boom in the near future because boom is something that replicate the values of your investments regardless of how long have you been holding.
Activity: 299

it's not wrong if we want to switch to other coins, especially to altcoin, which in my opinion is good with altcoin situations, the price is currently pretty good, making many people return to altcoins to trade them again and do other things such as investing in altcoin and others.
Activity: 270
Merit: 31
Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
for gambling tron trx is the best choice you can even earn by voting other representatives and also in gambling you can earn hell of trx this is really a good coin having its own blockchain now
OTC
Activity: 196
There are many coins which are worthy to invest and gain profit but in my opinion, the five top alternative coins to invest now is ethereum, ripple, litecoin, waves and Neo.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 570
Instead of choosing 5 altcoins for your portfolio, why not change your approach a little bit, with 4 altcoins and one slot for bitcoin. 2020 and one year later that, 2021, will be the two promising years for crypto market, so after whole year long of bear market in 2018, this year is a perfect time to finish accumulation for next two years. I would prefer to make a vote for: Ethereum, DASH, Litecoin, Bitshares and Bitcoin. Why I choose Bitshares? The reason is decentralized exchanges might be a next trend in crypto, so if it will actually occur, Bitshares is a backbone of dex, by now and might play its role next two years.

Did you even read my original post? I already have enough bitcoin and will be selling some to buy the altcoin but haven't decided yet on the coins to buy that's why I need suggestion and will used them as guidelines to buy more alternative coins. I love bitcoin but I also love taking risk, not the foolish type but the one that ends in positive results.
Pages:
Jump to: