Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 alternative coins to invest now for 2020 - page 9. (Read 13472 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 159
I read the topic, and saw people tend to vote for altcoins in top 10, so I am curious why did you all not thinking of ZEC (Zcash)?
The coin decreased to its all time low in BTC pair, why not seriously spending your time for ZEC? If you don't have too much time (on bed, on roads, etc.), I already created a topic for your needs. The OP, currently, presents some basic facts about ZEC. I hope that my topic can help you to choose a good one.
[ZEC] ZCASH: Discussion
Merit: 10
Probably it would be best to say that the best for use in 2020 is BTC, although we are talking exclusively about alternative projects here, then this is probably more about ETH or XRP.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
I have the same taste about the altcoin and I love Binance coin besides ETH and tron.
I have the same Ethereum and Binance coin in my portfolio if I have to choose only five altcoins. The rest three would be DASH, Monero, and Grin coin. Why not Grin coin, that is extremely favorite by theymos, our admin. For years, this is the first time theymos shown his strong interests and supports for the first altcoin, so it should mean some value for consideration to add Grincoin into portfolio for next year or even next two years. Recent weeks, Grin coin has decreased to below 45k satoshis, that is good range to invest
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
my 5 alt coins for 2020 are Neo Tron Eos Eth and Binance Coin All these coins developments are bullish we may expect three times profits by early next year
I have the same taste about the altcoin and I love Binance coin besides ETH and tron. The reason behind opting for altcoin is not just their low cost of investment but the volatility and the probability of rise in their market value is something that is attractive. You can make 2x easily in these coins as we are having a good market right now and make the profits, exit and speculate in another one.

Moreover I am long term investor, and from holding Tron for years, I guess we may profit 10x or even 25x too. Yes, I guess by 2022 one tron may value 10k satoshi too.
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
i would recommend for you to extensively research the top 10 coins on the cryptomarketcap(CMC) and make your choices base on your findings. also you should look out for some low cap coins and also some exchange coins that have good future. the divide your capital among all these and follow them up.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
Lot of altccoin are in the market. No doubt  many altcoin had a good reputation in the market. My views for get good earnings in future , we should have to hold long time.
I think that it will be necessary to wait a few more years until the moment when we start getting very good profits. the most important thing is to start storing up patience
Activity: 574
Lot of altccoin are in the market. No doubt  many altcoin had a good reputation in the market. My views for get good earnings in future , we should have to hold long time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
I would not encourage you to invest without any further investigation. "Do your own research." should be the strategy for all. However, I will share top 5 of my altcoin pick here.

1. ETH
2. TRON
3. ONION
4. XMR
5. PIVX
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
in this matter it is difficult to predict something, you can simply buy 10-20 different projects without going deep into the study, but you can study 3-5 projects very strongly.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
The best alt to take into consideration is Ethereum. It still has a huge potential to reach new ATHs when bull run will come.

If you're looking to invest in a new project I recommend you to have a look at Mycro Jobs. (details in my signature)
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Any of the established altcoins are good to invest. Above all, i think BNB is a very good choice for now.
Merit: 159
Totally agree with you. Doing own research before investing is the utmost important step to do for investors. Some components of projects should be considered during research process: team information (especially in the past, works, achievements, reputation, scam accusations), potential use cases of products from the projects, demands of community and the power of community itself( small or big).
I am glad that you understand the best way to get a very good project is to first of all do your own research, you need to understand what the project is all about and also have a strategy to discern the team.
Yes, it will save a lot of time, and also reduce risks for inexperienced investors. Invest into top 10 altcoins, when they dumped are good, and investors can hold them for months to wait for chances and take profits. It's less pressure of losses to invest in top 10 altcoins.
To save yourself the stress, first I will advise you look into altcoins that are at the top 10, majority of these coins has already bottomed and I think you can invest now, although the top 20 too are not guarantee that they will last for a long time, but for the main tim, they are still on top of their game.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
I already have enough bitcoin but I want to expend my asset holdings into Altcoin. Now I'm a newbie and have no experience but that doesn't mean i will jump right into buying your suggested coins. I will do more research but I need guidance on the coins to look into that's why I started this thread. I'm interested in privacy, gambling and currency coins

I'll be spending more time on the alternative board now, hope I'm welcome.
I am glad that you understand the best way to get a very good project is to first of all do your own research, you need to understand what the project is all about and also have a strategy to discern the team.

To save yourself the stress, first I will advise you look into altcoins that are at the top 10, majority of these coins has already bottomed and I think you can invest now, although the top 20 too are not guarantee that they will last for a long time, but for the main tim, they are still on top of their game.

If you are to pick from the top 10, then my first choice would be Binance, it is best if you invest in Binance, although you can still wait abit, because their price has gotten to the peak and they have not bottomed yet.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
I think you can choose ETH, XRP, and BNB. The three are the best altcoins for invest. At the moment ETH and XRP price is cheap, this will be good opportunity to invest.
 All the coins that you have motioned are good and we can make good profit from it but still we will have to be s clear without investment, I know BTC, ETH and ripple are good coins which can give us profit for storing, I really like bitcoin among all coins and new investors should invest only bitcoin which is the best coin, there will so many opportunities in future.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
8 months remaining to the beginning of 2020, the time is quite ideal for planning long-term investment. But just like the others, I would only to recommend to invest in BTC, ETH, BNB, NEO, and EOS.
This is too banal coins to invest. In my opinion it is worth paying attention to the little-known coins and tokens. It’s not so easy to choose the good ones, but for a profit in a year it can be much more. Keep track of the road maps of small projects. Wink
Activity: 602
It is difficult to identify any specific projects that will have potential in 2020, because even such strong projects as eth today for some reason do not show a positive dynamic like BTC
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
8 months remaining to the beginning of 2020, the time is quite ideal for planning long-term investment. But just like the others, I would only to recommend to invest in BTC, ETH, BNB, NEO, and EOS.
Activity: 552
There are so many good coins out there, most of them are listed amongst the best coins on coinmarketcap. Take your time pick a coin read about the project,  go to their social media, go to their tg, read about the developers and above all go to the exchanges where its traded and observe it movement using the candle sticks
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
It is rather difficult to predict the best altcoins to invest in on 1 year term, but I would say top 3 are Ethereum, Ripple and Binance coin. If to talk about the other two altcoins, these might be anonymous coins like Monero and Zcash.
Activity: 616
Why should switch to altcoins? I am more durable in bitcoin seeing the movement of the bitcoin now starting to rise means it's a good sign to invest but the possibility of an altcoin also increasing

I think that the potential of Altcoins of the first level will increase several times - more real than Bitcoin in the near future. I really respect Bitcoin, but we should not forget about the top altcoins either.
we can see BNB as an example of altcoin which is very good for investment because it has experienced a big increase in a fast time but that does not mean that altcoin is better because in some circumstances only Bitcoin will go up and Altcoin actually goes down.
so what is needed is investment on time.
Pages:
Jump to: