Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 alternative coins to invest now for 2020 - page 13. (Read 13472 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 12
The 5 coins I'm going to choose for investment are Eth, Eos, Ltc, Vet and Waves. However, I think every coin you choose for investment should be your own choice.. To do that, you have to do research and read the comments about those coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
my 5 alt coins for 2020 are Neo Tron Eos Eth and Binance Coin All these coins developments are bullish we may expect three times profits by early next year
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
In my opinion, there are a lot of coins or tokens which have beautiful concept. If you want to spread your funds, instead of just holding bitcoin adnd it's because bitcoin has shown its bullrun, I would suggest : Litecoin - LTC (as this coins always following bitcoin price and safer than most of altcoins to hold), TRON - TRX (This token, now an independent coin, has a great concept and solid team), Binance - BNB (as you may now, this binance natie token is moving to their own chain, also we all know that binance exchange is the most favorite exchange for investors).
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
Instead of choosing 5 altcoins for your portfolio, why not change your approach a little bit, with 4 altcoins and one slot for bitcoin. 2020 and one year later that, 2021, will be the two promising years for crypto market, so after whole year long of bear market in 2018, this year is a perfect time to finish accumulation for next two years. I would prefer to make a vote for: Ethereum, DASH, Litecoin, Bitshares and Bitcoin. Why I choose Bitshares? The reason is decentralized exchanges might be a next trend in crypto, so if it will actually occur, Bitshares is a backbone of dex, by now and might play its role next two years.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
try to buy BNB and BAT this two coins/token have robust project concept and long term project my 2020 token/coin is BAT I like the project because the team behind and also the concept how its work.
now the BNB is indeed quite cool and often talked about by many people so there is no harm in trying to buy it because from my analysis the BNB menag is quite good and has good potential for the future.
Activity: 539
No one here will give you good advice on choosing a coin. If you want to make money on the cryptocurrency market, you have to figure it out yourself and understand the essence of this market.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
try to buy BNB and BAT this two coins/token have robust project concept and long term project my 2020 token/coin is BAT I like the project because the team behind and also the concept how its work.
Activity: 364
You can invest TOP network tokens that have been traded on Huobi, the ROI can be very large, this is a real and hold project until 2020

TOP network projects sell IEO tokens at Huobi, the price offered is 0.0026 usd and the current price is 0.0369
ROI around 14X
Activity: 517
My suggestion now is to invest in BTC, ETH, BAT, BNB, EOS is a coin for the long term, it is certain that there will be an increase, see the market grows more and more.
It seems like a coin that we really have to have, now I have btc, eth bnb, and eos and I think that is enough, and some ico tokens which I think there will be growth in the future when the market is really up.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
My suggestion now is to invest in BTC, ETH, BAT, BNB, EOS is a coin for the long term, it is certain that there will be an increase, see the market grows more and more.
Activity: 1190
My advice is do not depend too much upon others for investment. Your investment should be completely based on your decision as you are the only one who is completely responsible for losses or profits. But you can get ideas from others. Before investing, you must research yourself. You can find anything about anything on google. Ethereum, Binance coin, Kucoin shares, tron are  some of the good coins.
That is a natural thing, if all decisions are in the hands of each person. And what you say is true, analyzing it first is indeed very important. We are here only suggesting that the rest of the people will make the decision. Is the altcoin according to him worth it or not.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
My advice is do not depend too much upon others for investment. Your investment should be completely based on your decision as you are the only one who is completely responsible for losses or profits. But you can get ideas from others. Before investing, you must research yourself. You can find anything about anything on google. Ethereum, Binance coin, Kucoin shares, tron are  some of the good coins.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
Always consider ETH on your number one list to invest in 2020. XRP, ENJ and BNB I have been enjoying this altcoins and my profits are really nice. You will gain so much profits from them by buying in a dump price and if you can read some technical analysis, it will be very helpful on your trades. You have your clear basis if you'll gonna use one.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
As a newbie it is better for you to focus more on learning the fundamental principles of the market and gaining more knowledge, because most people will jus mention their coins holdings for you whether it is good or not and if you don't have the required knowledge to do a proper research then you will just FOMO into it and may lose your money.
Focus on the knowledge first.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Personally im invest my money on Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO, Monaco and Ripple. Because Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO, Monaco and Ripple, has good plan to grow in the future. I suggest you to invest your money on it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I already have enough bitcoin but I want to expend my asset holdings into Altcoin. Now I'm a newbie and have no experience but that doesn't mean i will jump right into buying your suggested coins. I will do more research but I need guidance on the coins to look into that's why I started this thread. I'm interested in privacy, gambling and currency coins

I'll be spending more time on the alternative board now, hope I'm welcome.

I've read a post here on Bitcointalk wherein he just spend his money on a coin which is turtle coin, I wonder if we do the same thing now, could we make the same profit as he is? Providing the 5 alternative coins to invest, we should look at the CMC further to observe other altcoins as well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
The market is now reviving and want faster results. According to the classic rules of investment, it is necessary to make a few baskets. And be sure to leave bitcoin. Ethereum, Ripple, Finance Com, Litecoin and Stellar these coins deserve attention. But the decision to make and be responsible for it to You.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
I have been holding Monero for so many years now and I think that you should get this coin too. As for the other coins, I can only suggest to you are the following ETH, XRP, BCH, and IOTA.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I already have enough bitcoin but I want to expend my asset holdings into Altcoin. Now I'm a newbie and have no experience but that doesn't mean i will jump right into buying your suggested coins. I will do more research but I need guidance on the coins to look into that's why I started this thread. I'm interested in privacy, gambling and currency coins

I'll be spending more time on the alternative board now, hope I'm welcome.
In the privacy section, I suggest you pay attention to GRIN and Beam projects, new crypto protocol Mimble-Wimble looks interesting. Instead of gambling, I would prefer more blockchain platforms like EOS, Cosmos, ETH in long term.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
I would recommend to pick up your 5 alternative coins to invest for 2020 on the top 10 in coin marketcap they are very promising altoins and have a high volume in crypto market and it easy for us to gain huge profit in the future.
A wise decision, I can only add that they can change over time and need to be able to change them based on the market situation. Coins that are not in the top 20 CMC I would not recommend as a tool for long-term investments.
Pages:
Jump to: