Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 alternative coins to invest now for 2020 - page 8. (Read 13472 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Forget about altcoin currencies and invest into Bitcoin while it is cheap. Time for buying altcoins will come, but currently all interest goes to Bitcoin.
in my opinion it's better to invest in a number of Altcoins that have potential because the prices are low and so the chances will be greater and I'm sure good Altcoin can be profitable.
yes indeed Bitcoin is a good coin and there is no doubt that it becomes number 1 coin, but it is not easy to get a profit and if the conditions are bad then there is no hope of other coins.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I already have enough bitcoin but I want to expend my asset holdings into Altcoin. Now I'm a newbie and have no experience but that doesn't mean i will jump right into buying your suggested coins. I will do more research but I need guidance on the coins to look into that's why I started this thread. I'm interested in privacy, gambling and currency coins

I'll be spending more time on the alternative board now, hope I'm welcome.

there are many choices for altcoins, especially those that just entered the exchange because the price is very cheap compared to the price of ico.
but again, the risk is big enough to invest now because the market movement is not so strong and stable of course it can evaporate just when there are issues or rumors that make corrections or accidents again.
I think the better potential you choose is the top 10 altcoins and research them
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
If you want to buy altcoins for a long term, I recommend to pay attention to Ethereum, TRON, Zilliqa, Holo, BitTorrent. I chose these altcoins because with them your portfolio will look balanced and diversified. I also recommend to add Stellar and IOTA.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Forget about altcoin currencies and invest into Bitcoin while it is cheap. Time for buying altcoins will come, but currently all interest goes to Bitcoin.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
I already have enough bitcoin but I want to expend my asset holdings into Altcoin. Now I'm a newbie and have no experience but that doesn't mean i will jump right into buying your suggested coins. I will do more research but I need guidance on the coins to look into that's why I started this thread. I'm interested in privacy, gambling and currency coins

if you already have enough bitcoin, then for sure you should have ethereum too my friend
after that maybe EOS, NEO, Tron and ontolgy is the best choice,, remember always DYOR before investing
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
it is about really what you risk, tron,holo, neo, quark bla bla, or less risk: ethereum, ripple, monero, binance, etc. but believe me my friend if you really wanna get less risk, just buy only bitcoin.
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
For now I will buy coins or tokens that have marketcap more than $500 million, current market conditions make us optimistic that this year the market will soon be bullrun, so as long as coins have a marketcap of more than $ 500 million, of course they will have the same opportunity to profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
There are so many altcoins you can just invest in your money and I'm sure it's a good idea to invest in cheap and potentially long-term altcoins to make sure that the altcoins you have purchased on your project can only be based on that whether it's a good thing or not because if their project is poor even if their project has been raised in ico it can still be a shitcoin or a dead project there is a lot of news and this is because their admin st support is not very active on their website and the group becomes shitcoin their token and many dumpers sell their token so before you buy and make sure you first get good or thought so ultimately you will not regret buying this tokens.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
You have everything in hand. Get the latest news. Follow the development of projects. Take top coins and try to track their movement in the market. Study the projects then invest. 70% of the information here is just a reply. Some people don’t even know anything about the project but promote it so that you can use the coin.
Activity: 602
You have everything in hand. Get the latest news. Follow the development of projects. Take top coins and try to track their movement in the market. Study the projects then invest. 70% of the information here is just a reply. Some people don’t even know anything about the project but promote it so that you can use the coin.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
do not be easy to trust anyone because it does not necessarily produce good so you believe in yourself and to be more convincing you will do more research.
for beginners, this guide is very important because to help capture our business, the more knowledge the better.
I think a good Altcoin is at the top 10 coins.
Activity: 299
I think there are a lot of altcoins that have good potential this year, this can be seen from the increasing volume of transactions that makes me optimistic with invest altcoins then get big profits, and the 5 altcoins I like are: Ripple, Cardano, Stellar, Ontology and Tezos.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281

I agree that research is paramount before making an investment. If I had to choose five that meet the criteria you mentioned, besides BTC, they'd be ETH, EOS, ADA, LTC, and perhaps MIOTA. EOS has become a popular platform for gaming. LTC will eventually adopt privacy features. ETH is a stalwart smart contract platform. I like ADA and MIOTA because they have solid teams and partnerships.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
The market has so many coins, new or old ones. Already established coins are somehow stable coins. These established coins are almost stable when it comes to their prices. But new coins are always unstable in price. Right after hitting the market, they have higher chances for their price to increase. If you get it right time, you can earn enough money. But one fact is that these coins are not for long term. Day to day trading is good when it comes to trading new coins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

If you want to buy coins, better try to buy Atf, Cred, Utk, Nem, Ethereum, Dgb, Trx, Neo, and Eos. These are the altcoins that are good to buy then in exchange better to buy Bnb, KCS, Houbi, and coinbene those are on top exchange most of the time in the market.
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
Primary for me i just buy and hold for stable coin that have rank 1-20 at coinmarketcap.for other coin i dont believe about next price.we know for this years many ico always down price when they list on market exchange.i think very safety if we buy and still hold coin that have 20 rank on coinmarketcap .its very recommended for safety balance
Activity: 434
Coinsbit.io
I agree that coins from the top ten are a fairly conservative financial instrument. If you want faster profits, you need to expand the search range to at least the first hundred.
Coins from the top 1-0 are relatively reliable assets, but the chances for earning there are much less. You need to have in your investment portfolio of new coins that are far beyond the top 100.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I agree that coins from the top ten are a fairly conservative financial instrument. If you want faster profits, you need to expand the search range to at least the first hundred.
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
8 months remaining to the beginning of 2020, the time is quite ideal for planning long-term investment. But just like the others, I would only to recommend to invest in BTC, ETH, BNB, NEO, and EOS.
This is too banal coins to invest. In my opinion it is worth paying attention to the little-known coins and tokens. It’s not so easy to choose the good ones, but for a profit in a year it can be much more. Keep track of the road maps of small projects. Wink
I agree with you but investing in BTC, Litecoin, ETH, EOS..top 10-20 coinmarketcap is extremely conservative investment approach, with minimal risk. This is the best option for those who do not want to risk.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Maybe it is better to speculate about new upcoming coins, rather than investing into old estabilished altcoins. They already reached ATH price in mega bull run 2017. So why not to try some new coins that can reach its new ATH? New coins that can replace current altcoins. For example Grin?
Pages:
Jump to: