Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 crypto currencies to invest in 2018 - page 2. (Read 29565 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 06:35:01 PM
There is a Bonafi project that deals with the fight against counterfeit. There are solutions for both identifying each product separately, and for verifying the seller's certification, when buying online
https://www.bonafi.io
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 15, 2018, 04:37:35 AM
I advise you not to invest in XRP because it is in a very bad state and its price has been falling. I suggest you consider the following coins!
EOS
ADA
ICX
RNT
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
September 15, 2018, 04:34:29 AM
I am still bullish on infrastructure project coz crypto still has no fully functional plstforms that have issues with speed and some other aspects. Some new blockchains 4.0 with 100k TPS are in development and some really good protocols. I would keep eos, Eth, neo, nex, zilliqa, Eximchain.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
August 31, 2018, 04:58:34 PM
It's rather impossible to answer your question like this. You just have to keep your eyes open and acquire information from different sources and with all combined make a right choice. You could also buy some cheaper top 100 coins and just hope Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
August 31, 2018, 04:36:55 PM
Hello everyone, my first post here, hopefully I can realize my dreams with help of the community.

I'm planning to do an initial investment of $500 in crypto currencies. $100 for 5 separate crypto currencies. I'm thinking of XRP, Adcoin, maybe Ethereum and 2 more. Any advice related to the choice of coin?

My goal is to find at least one Unicorn which will generate me maybe $30k in the next years. Which coins would you invest most likely in to achieve this goal?
I think the market generally is great and set to recover but as to the cryptos to invest in now that recovery is on the horizon, I would definitely vouch for the following:
Bitcoin
Bitcoin cash
Ethereum
Ripple
NEO
They are the ones I have much confidence in, there are other ones definitely.

All of these are good choices. As long as it's an established currency that you know isn't going to tank overnight, then you'll do just fine when the market recovers. Once the market recovers, you'll do fine and just about any coin out there right now. Just look how far everything has come down this year.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
August 31, 2018, 03:33:19 PM
if you invested in ripple and ETH you could make good profits! If you are now thinking where to invest, I would advise you to STRAT

Here. I'd better forget about Ripple and investments in this centralized currency. My choice differs from yours - I pick Komodo, Stellar, Lisk, Qtum, Ontology and IOTA.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 04:23:23 AM
The choice of altcoyins is great, we choose tokens with technology. My top 5 altcoyins look like this: ICX, KIN, MANA, ETC, ETH. I think these tokens will bring profit.
Activity: 252
August 29, 2018, 01:07:19 PM
Hello everyone, my first post here, hopefully I can realize my dreams with help of the community.

I'm planning to do an initial investment of $500 in crypto currencies. $100 for 5 separate crypto currencies. I'm thinking of XRP, Adcoin, maybe Ethereum and 2 more. Any advice related to the choice of coin?

My goal is to find at least one Unicorn which will generate me maybe $30k in the next years. Which coins would you invest most likely in to achieve this goal?
I think the market generally is great and set to recover but as to the cryptos to invest in now that recovery is on the horizon, I would definitely vouch for the following:
Bitcoin
Bitcoin cash
Ethereum
Ripple
NEO
They are the ones I have much confidence in, there are other ones definitely.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 01:06:17 PM
if you invested in ripple and ETH you could make good profits! If you are now thinking where to invest, I would advise you to STRAT
Activity: 150
August 29, 2018, 12:45:18 PM
The top 5 cryptocurrencies that I think we should invest now are IOTA, Cardano, Stellar, Ethereum and especially Bitcoin. Bitcoin is king of the market, it has great power, its price is pumped up quickly. I believe Bitcoin will be back and priced over $ 20,000 this year. Now that Bitcoin's price is around $ 7000, this is a good time to buy Bitcoin.
I agree with you . All these altcoins have had very good trading volume in recent days. I believe that if the market enters the uptrend period, prices will probably rise even higher. Currently I am investing in ETH, IOTA, ADA as these are my 3 favorite investments
I agree with the 4 coins you have given but replace Stellar with Ripples. We have seen the XRP's price reach $4 when the bitcoin reaches $20,000. You predicted the bitcoin price would return $20,000 when the XRP price can completely come back, I think the potential it brings would be greater than the XLM.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 29, 2018, 12:21:09 PM
The top 5 cryptocurrencies that I think we should invest now are IOTA, Cardano, Stellar, Ethereum and especially Bitcoin. Bitcoin is king of the market, it has great power, its price is pumped up quickly. I believe Bitcoin will be back and priced over $ 20,000 this year. Now that Bitcoin's price is around $ 7000, this is a good time to buy Bitcoin.
I agree with you . All these altcoins have had very good trading volume in recent days. I believe that if the market enters the uptrend period, prices will probably rise even higher. Currently I am investing in ETH, IOTA, ADA as these are my 3 favorite investments
Activity: 237
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
August 29, 2018, 12:10:07 PM
Activity: 126
August 28, 2018, 09:57:04 AM
Ripple Coin is a real-time payment-related co-payment supporting the rapid payment between banks according to the protocol (RTXP)
Ethereum (ETH)
  3. Cardano (ADA)
4. NEO (NEO)
5. TRON (TRX)
  They are truly potential investments for investment
Activity: 122
August 28, 2018, 09:42:23 AM
The big challenge with digital cash is to ensure that everyone uses it honestly. And there seems to be a pretty good solution in the form of blockchain technology. This guarantees honesty using cryptographic techniques that are widely thought to be unbreakable, except by brute force attacks.
And therein lies the problem. Brute force attacks are difficult for classical computers but will be easy for the next generation of quantum computers. The vast number-crunching power of these devices mean that as soon as they are available, cryptocurrencies will be suddenly more vulnerable to attack.TIM is a two layered blockchain-
-First layer is root blockchain which only stores Merkle hash of second layer. First layer is very light weight (approx. 4 MB data size).
-Second layer (Multigraph) is the one which stores all the transaction data in form of blocks. First layer only references the blocks of second layer. Second layer blocks are partitioned using vertical shard.
Each node (mobile device / computer running TIM core engine) in TIM network contains entire root blockchain (first layer) and only a part of the second layer blocks. Assuming there are 10,000 nodes in a network, TIM first creates cluster of nodes based on geolocation using partition technology. So the nodes which belongs to ASIA will be part of ASIA cluster and nodes which belongs to North America will belong to North America cluster. TIM call this clusters as triangles / graphs.
The transaction which is originating in North America will participate in triangle of North America only. All blocks mined in North America will be stored in each of the nodes which belong to North America region only. However, all the nodes of North America will have complete root blockchain present but only part of second layer blocks which is mined in North America. Similarly, each Node of Asia Cluster (triangle) will contain entire root blockchain of TIM but only part of second layer blocks which is mined in ASIA. This is called as vertical partition of blocks.
If the data size of entire TIM blockchain is 1 GB, then it will split among these two regions (approx. 500 MB each). So, each node of North America will store root blockchain (4 MB size) and approx. 500 MB of block data. However, in ideal scenario of 1 GB data, TIM will have many triangles (approx. 100). And data will be partitioned (using dynamic vertical partition based of geolocation) to approx. 10 MB block data. So, each node in a given triangle will have 4 MB of root blockchain and 10 MB of partitioned second layer blocks data. This will enable even a mobile device with less memory to become a node of TIM blockchain.
Triangles (cluster of Nodes) / Multigraph – Each node in the triangles communicate to each other using DAG (Directed Acyclic graph) topology. Hence, we call these triangles as graphs also. And collection of these triangles is called as Multigraph (which is the second layer of TIM blockchain). Multigraph stores entire blocks split across graph/triangles. So, if we have 100 triangles, Network will look like as below.
It is because of the DAG topology of each triangle, nodes can communicate very fast, achieving speed of 10,000 tx/sec per triangle. And if the 100 partitions are created due to the demand of transactions, then total network capacity will be around 1 million tx/sec.
However, these triangular regions are created by TIM technology on demand of transaction load. If the load increases in a given region, the TIM technology can further split triangle into two parts and there by doubling the speed of that region. TIM network auto adjusts the load based on demand and also merges the region if the demand is less. This is driven by statistical model for load balancing and using geolocation of nodes to understand the transaction load in a given geographical area.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
August 22, 2018, 10:50:13 AM
I think now with the recent price action of many coins, you cant really go wrong, all will swing up

It is already near bottom so ideally one should be buying in this zone and hold it for a while till the time the price or the target is achieved. It should be within few months only that many altcoin can give you multiple times return once the bull run begins for btc and rest all the coins will follow the bitcoin.

Activity: 41
August 22, 2018, 10:02:24 AM
I think now with the recent price action of many coins, you cant really go wrong, all will swing up
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 11:13:32 PM
Of course we need further research for each ico and we need to know about their projects to prevent fraudulent projects. We must be more careful in the five crypto currencies.
Activity: 798
Merit: 106
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 20, 2018, 06:05:13 PM
1. Neo
2. Ethereum
3. Tezos
4. XRP
5.LTC

I think this will be the coins that will experience the greatest increase when we enter the ascension season.
Activity: 406
August 20, 2018, 05:25:33 PM
Hello everyone! Pay attention to the Bonafi project.
Combating counterfeit products using a Crypto-tag that works using NFC technology. The Bonafi app will scan the Crypto-tag on the product and display the manufacturer's data from the blockchain.

The idea is inspiring. Let's look at the implementation. There's already a working prototype, right?

Correct. The application demo was already shown in April. The new demonstration will be within 2 weeks. More products and more extensive functionality will be displayed.
Cool. Thank you. Yes, Bonafi is a powerful project ... they are able to fight and win, but it will take a long time. So much the better for investors.
Activity: 356
August 16, 2018, 11:35:43 AM
Hello everyone! Pay attention to the Bonafi project.
Combating counterfeit products using a Crypto-tag that works using NFC technology. The Bonafi app will scan the Crypto-tag on the product and display the manufacturer's data from the blockchain.

The idea is inspiring. Let's look at the implementation. There's already a working prototype, right?

Correct. The application demo was already shown in April. The new demonstration will be within 2 weeks. More products and more extensive functionality will be displayed.
Pages:
Jump to: