Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 crypto currencies to invest in 2018 - page 3. (Read 29565 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 10:56:56 PM
Now the price of all crypto currency decreases.You can invest in ethereum  nano  waves and dash coins.If you invest in these coins now you will get $ 30000 profit next year.So it's a good time to invest.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
August 13, 2018, 10:33:35 PM
I would suggest everyone buy some good coin that already are success. if you think about the top 20 coins of coinmarktecap.those coin are good for investment this year.those coins price are huge low form the all time high price,. top 20 coin of coin market cap are good for investment 2018
For safely investment and a small risk you can invest in a top marketcap, it will be safer and will probably avoid shitcoin. but if you want to try an altcoin investment that gives big profits, like rising 1000% in a short time try to find coins in cryptopia, yobit, etc. #goodluck
Activity: 406
August 13, 2018, 10:03:50 PM
Hello everyone! Pay attention to the Bonafi project.
Combating counterfeit products using a Crypto-tag that works using NFC technology. The Bonafi app will scan the Crypto-tag on the product and display the manufacturer's data from the blockchain.
https://www.bonafi.io

The idea is inspiring. Let's look at the implementation. There's already a working prototype, right?
copper member
Activity: 62
Merit: 2
AIOMiner.com
August 13, 2018, 08:29:51 PM
ETH, ETC, NEO, Stellar, and of course BTC.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
August 13, 2018, 07:42:06 PM
I think the coins which have the biggest power in the world of crypto are the best choices. For me, ethereum and neo are very good. After of these, I think cardano, neo, stratis and icon can be good options.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 07:44:02 AM
Hello everyone, my first post here, hopefully I can realize my dreams with help of the community.

I'm planning to do an initial investment of $500 in crypto currencies. $100 for 5 separate crypto currencies. I'm thinking of XRP, Adcoin, maybe Ethereum and 2 more. Any advice related to the choice of coin?

My goal is to find at least one Unicorn which will generate me maybe $30k in the next years. Which coins would you invest most likely in to achieve this goal?

Go for PundiX and MTC. On both you will receive monthly bonus too and both have solid backing projects.
Activity: 26
August 13, 2018, 06:51:58 AM
My top 5 picks are Eth, XRP, Menlo one tokens (ONE), WePower, and Eloncity.. Of all the coins/projects, they have the highest potential to shine imo.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 03:51:27 AM
I would definitely invest in Elastos, Fusion, Red Pulse. These are 3 priority altcoins for me. I think that these coins have a great future.
For me, they have always been the top ten coins in the market and Bitcoin, ETH and BTH have been among them since I have started trading. I invest for long term and Bitcoin and ETH are better suited for long term. The rest of the coins diversify my portfolio and this reduces the risk and hence the loss if there is ant in future so I stay calm without worrying about the fluctuation in the prices of the coins I invest in.
Activity: 392
August 12, 2018, 01:54:39 PM
Combating counterfeit products using a Crypto-tag that works using NFC technology. The Bonafi app will scan the Crypto-tag on the product and display the manufacturer's data from the blockchain.

Looks good. I didn't understand, they already have an MVP?

YES. At the end of August there will be a live broadcast of the application. Join the Telegram channel in order to be in the know: https://t.me/bonafi
Activity: 313
August 11, 2018, 07:46:59 PM

Looks good. I didn't understand, they already have an MVP?
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 02:59:17 PM
Your choice was very good, but I think it is too much, investing 100 USD and dreaming to make 30K USD! Though you made good money, but 30K is a little high. If you sold on the bull market, then you are happy now. Or if you still holding, then your assets again going its previous price again.
Activity: 350
August 10, 2018, 02:50:58 PM
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
August 10, 2018, 12:44:43 PM
Hello everyone, my first post here, hopefully I can realize my dreams with help of the community.

I'm planning to do an initial investment of $500 in crypto currencies. $100 for 5 separate crypto currencies. I'm thinking of XRP, Adcoin, maybe Ethereum and 2 more. Any advice related to the choice of coin?

My goal is to find at least one Unicorn which will generate me maybe $30k in the next years. Which coins would you invest most likely in to achieve this goal?
I would advise that you should put your money in etc not in eth as etc is going to be listed on coinbase in a day or two and when it will get listed there it will get huge attention and the price will surely surge, so keep an eye on etc. The next one I would like to say is invest in Bitcoin cash as it is getting mass media attention with all those on chain apps so maybe people will monetize it by launching ICO on bitcoin cash protocol. Next would be Monero and particl as these are privacy based coins and are a must for every individual that don't like others spying on their wealth.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 12:18:10 PM
I would definitely invest in Elastos, Fusion, Red Pulse. These are 3 priority altcoins for me. I think that these coins have a great future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 11:57:27 AM
Top 5 altcoin that I suggest you invest that is Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, Cardano and NEO. Ethereum is the most powerful altcoin, it is always worth investing. EOS has the perfect technology, fast transaction speed, low transaction costs. Stellar has a rapid price increase, its price is pumping up quickly. Cardano has a professional team, good scalability. NEO is dubbed Asia's dragon, it has a large community. Neo's transaction processing speed is also better than ETH.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 10:31:15 AM
Well if I invest now I choose to coins that have great value in crypto market and proven that will give us good profit. And of course bitcoin is the one can't forget to invest.
Activity: 37
August 06, 2018, 08:44:52 AM
ETH, Dash, Waves, NEO and EOS
Activity: 39
August 06, 2018, 08:42:20 AM
My picks are: ETH, ADA, IOTA, BAT, XSPEC
The last one is a very low mcap coin, but the devs are pushing very hard and they are about to add some quite awesome privacy features to this PoS coin. My opinion is that this coin will jump quite soon. It doubled in price the last month, due to favourable media coverage. IMHO, this coin has at the moment the best future potential / current price ratio.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 09, 2018, 03:28:16 AM
five very good coins for investment in my opinion are Ethereum, NEO, EOS, Litecoin, and ADA
These five coins are very good developments from time to time so I'm sure their future is very bright and very suitable for investment.
Activity: 112
June 09, 2018, 03:20:14 AM

I advise you to increase your capital to be bigger. Because the $ 500 capital is still too little to invest. I advise you to buy and invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both of these coins will surely be able to give you a long-term advantage. Although you have to spend big enough capital it will all be paid with multiplication profit.
Pages:
Jump to: