Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 crypto currencies to invest in 2018 - page 4. (Read 29565 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
June 09, 2018, 02:44:20 AM
Waves is a great plan add maybe polymath litecoin and maybe drg coin
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 12:24:35 AM
from many coins, I think a good coin to make an investment now is Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, EOS and Litecoin
yes, these five coins have good prospects in the future so I think it is suitable for investment.
Activity: 45
June 08, 2018, 07:37:43 PM
Well there are too many good options to invest for a short-long term. Its been hard for me to figure out which ones will be worth it In altcoins. But from this forum i can suggest and give some sample coins to shot-long term, such as : ethereum (ETH), waves (WAVES), Ethereum Classic (ETC) , rippel (RPX) and monero (XMR) have the potential to the future.
Activity: 224
June 08, 2018, 05:52:42 PM
5 coins that are suitable for investment now I think is Bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, EOS and Cardano
these five coins have great potential in the future and very good development from time to time so is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 05:00:56 PM
https://coinspectator.com/projects/blakcoin-2971 Looks like it could be one to watch, has some kick ass security features from crypto experts.
Activity: 182
March 24, 2018, 06:34:26 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 04:23:48 PM
There are a lot of coins that are promising to yield very well for a yearly run. Any of these coins like
XRP,
Litecoin,
Bonpay,
VIBE, and
Amlt, will be very well promising for such a time space.
Or for some good 2018 ICOs like
Cellblocks,
TheAbyss
Paygine. Will also yield well.
Activity: 4
March 24, 2018, 12:05:00 PM
Hello everyone, my first post here, hopefully I can realize my dreams with help of the community.

I'm planning to do an initial investment of $500 in crypto currencies. $100 for 5 separate crypto currencies. I'm thinking of XRP, Adcoin, maybe Ethereum and 2 more. Any advice related to the choice of coin?

My goal is to find at least one Unicorn which will generate me maybe $30k in the next years. Which coins would you invest most likely in to achieve this goal?

Litecoin ofc
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
March 24, 2018, 11:40:39 AM
I distinguish the following coins:
1. ETH
2. Ripple
3. ETC
4. IOTA
5. OMG

I consider that these coins are the most stable and they will constantly grow, we will earn 100% on them, and on the other coins high risks.

Nice list but I would also add Oyster Pearl and Seele, and remove Ripple.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
March 24, 2018, 11:31:40 AM
1. ETH
2. Ripple
3. ETC
4. IOTA
5. OMG

I consider that these coins are the most stable and they will constantly grow, we will earn 100% on them, and on the other coins high risks.
- I think you should remove the second position and replaced by ltc, BCH, lisk, these are better choices because ripple although it may increase but we will need to wait for a long time when people are holding too much, it can not grow fast until many people cut loss. While ltc or bch are quite high value, so they want to hold a large amount is a very difficult thing, and both also have great potential in this market, particularly BCH owns a mining support team behind, they are too rich to pump bch up high and fast
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 24, 2018, 10:58:14 AM
1. ETH
2. Ripple
3. ETC
4. IOTA
5. OMG

Activity: 353
March 24, 2018, 09:26:23 AM
Many good altcoin can invest in 2018. But in my opinion, ETH NEO LTC ICX and XVG are the best coin at the moment. And its price is quite low. can invest right now
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 24, 2018, 06:52:27 AM
A good investment would be Retainly's ICO
Activity: 6
March 12, 2018, 08:55:33 AM
My top 5 picks for 2018 for big gains

1. LTC
2. XLM
3. NEO
4. WANCHAIN
5. ADA

Hopefully some good things coming our way!
Activity: 308
March 12, 2018, 08:47:43 AM

Honestly I have been looking into Effect.AI and the team itself is impressive to me. I know this thread is focused on altcoins, and Effect will essentially be an altcoin after its ICO is complete, but I believe this one is one to keep a close eye on once it gets released, very active team with a product that will incentize AI data collection. Lets see what this crypto has in store..
Activity: 23
March 12, 2018, 05:41:24 AM
iam choice :

1. NOde

2. Bops

3. EQL

4. STK

5. TEN ( Tokenomy )

They are new projects that will soar in 2108.

They have very solid Team and The Comunity support.

I like your TEN (Tokenomy) choice because i choose Tokenomy too as my alt coin investment. They have strong team and strong vision as Crypto Exchange and BlockChain Incubator platform.

other Alts i hodl are :
Snovio : they have working products
DNA : Superb team
AIX : a lil risky bet, but i hope it will deliver
Activity: 47
February 12, 2018, 01:54:34 AM
You should find out some potential co-workers have practical value besides the good management and technology are also the points to pay attention. In my opinion I would choose icx, nuls, neo, strat, lsk
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
February 12, 2018, 01:44:07 AM
iam choice :

1. NOde

2. Bops

3. EQL

4. STK

5. TEN ( Tokenomy )

They are new projects that will soar in 2108.

They have very solid Team and The Comunity support.
Activity: 153
February 11, 2018, 10:36:43 PM
My choice is top 5:
1. BTC - I think bitcoin has reached its breaking point and its time to look at other alt coins with better technology.
2. LTC - I think it is time to up litc coin price
3. Ada - The technology and idea and team behind it is everthing
4. Monero - I think Monero will grow in popularity if you can hide your balances
5. STRAT  - I expect to increase ico on the platform STRAT
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
February 11, 2018, 07:51:07 PM
I think Blocklancer would be the surprise tokens for this year. I would bet my money on this and will be able to possible make good once the ICO is over, better watch this one. It will rock I am very sure.
Pages:
Jump to: