Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 crypto currencies to invest in 2018 - page 23. (Read 29561 times)

Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
September 27, 2017, 05:37:08 PM
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin & Waves
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
cryptotal
September 27, 2017, 04:46:51 PM
Nice to hear that Target coin is alive !

My Top 5 are:

1. ETC
2. Litecoin
3. DGB - more projects will come out
4. XRP
5. Stratis

Activity: 544
Merit: 507
September 27, 2017, 04:37:13 PM
Hello everyone, my first post here, hopefully I can realize my dreams with help of the community.

I'm planning to do an initial investment of $500 in crypto currencies. $100 for 5 separate crypto currencies. I'm thinking of XRP, Adcoin, maybe Ethereum and 2 more. Any advice related to the choice of coin?

My goal is to find at least one Unicorn which will generate me maybe $30k in the next years. Which coins would you invest most likely in to achieve this goal?

I could say you must invest in Litecoin, Dash, Monero, Lisk and Ethercoin.

They have big potential, specially Litecoin which is from my point of view really undervalued. Remember its got SegWit activated and working at this moment. I like to say it is the digital silver (being bitcoin the digital gold)
Activity: 157
September 27, 2017, 04:18:45 PM
5 Coins going to the moon in 2018, in order of my current exposure.

1. Monero  (because multisig, dark net, MetaStable, RuffCT, Kovri, Ledger, Coinomi, Coinbase, Japan/China/Korea)

2. Bitcoin (because Honey Badger don't care)

3. Decred (because governance, Lightning, atomic swaps, Ledger, Japan/China/Korea)

4. Ethereum Classic (because immutable smart contracts and Code Is Law)

5. Litecoin (because coblee, Lightning, atomic swaps)

Honorable mention: Viacoin (because Roman is kicking more ass by himself than the entire team at Dash)

Nice list, i can agree on 4/5 coins, I don't know decred, so no opinion on that.
I would add Ethereum to it also, active development team that is working hard on it to always release new things

Controversial Bailout Hard Fork Ethereum isn't worth more than a few million.  Nick and Elaine are backing ETC.  Vitalik the Bailout Kid may be Chancellor of his shitcoin but we don't have to validate his hubris.

You need to get right with Decred Jesus.  Get DCR and buy a ticket asap, for goodness' stake.
If the question is about top five crypto coins that can give good results in next year, then I also have a question. With respect to what! If the investor is just focusing on profits that most of us do then Bitcoin is the best option. It was number one in this regard; it is and will remain at the top forever. In altcoins, ethereum, waves, litecoins and monero have the potential to return grand profits.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 27, 2017, 10:39:30 AM
Hello everyone, my first post here, hopefully I can realize my dreams with help of the community.

I'm planning to do an initial investment of $500 in crypto currencies. $100 for 5 separate crypto currencies. I'm thinking of XRP, Adcoin, maybe Ethereum and 2 more. Any advice related to the choice of coin?

My goal is to find at least one Unicorn which will generate me maybe $30k in the next years. Which coins would you invest most likely in to achieve this goal?

Its so hard to get 30000USD from 500USD, you need a performance around of 6000%. But you can invest in the next cryptos (Hold until Q3 2018):

Monetha(MTH): 100USD
district0x(DNT): 100USD
Siacoin(SC): 100USD
TenX(PAY): 100USD
KickICO(KICK): 100USD

Or if you gonna results quickly, you can do trading but its most risky.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 27, 2017, 08:21:35 AM
well there are too many good options to invest for a short-long term.
Waves is obviously the best for a long term, maybe it can go to $10 before February 2018, it needs some time to raise but it is a very promising coin.
Ark too, it is too low now, i really think it will pump a lot in the next months, a lot of people are buying it and it is being so hyped right now.
And golem maybe, i dont know, but it is a good option too
I agree with your opinion, many people say that waves is the next etherum, they have almost the same platform, and I see many ico also use waves platform to send their tokens, I think good choice by investing in waves, llet alone for long-term investment
Activity: 126
September 27, 2017, 05:32:46 AM
Keep an eye on Byteball if you believe in true innovation. Besides DAG, I don't know any other tech that scales better than blockchain.
Very interesting technology indeed. They are taking their time though. I feel they could use some extra devs.
They should probably hire a designer as well, don't really like the look of their app.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 27, 2017, 05:20:41 AM

1. Monero  (because multisig, dark net, MetaStable, RuffCT, Kovri, Ledger, Coinomi, Coinbase, Japan/China/Korea)

3. Decred (because governance, Lightning, atomic swaps, Ledger, Japan/China/Korea)

Honorable mention: Viacoin (because Roman is kicking more ass by himself than the entire team at Dash)

Nice list, i can agree on 4/5 coins, I don't know decred, so no opinion on that.
I would add Ethereum to it also, active development team that is working hard on it to always release new things
The right choice to add etherum in the list dude. the reason there will be many people who will use the etherum platform to receive the tokens they buy. let alone ico will continue to come and certainly etherum will continue to have demand until whenever. so I do not think about forgetting the etherum for this investment

I am not so sure if there is one or not, but is there already another cryptocurrency out there that has the same technology as Ethereum? I mean is can another coin compete with Ethereum in terms of what it can offer as far technology is concerned?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 26, 2017, 10:48:58 PM

The right choice to add etherum in the list dude. the reason there will be many people who will use the etherum platform to receive the tokens they buy. let alone ico will continue to come and certainly etherum will continue to have demand until whenever. so I do not think about forgetting the etherum for this investment
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 26, 2017, 10:34:41 PM
well there are too many good options to invest for a short-long term.
Waves is obviously the best for a long term, maybe it can go to $10 before February 2018, it needs some time to raise but it is a very promising coin.
Ark too, it is too low now, i really think it will pump a lot in the next months, a lot of people are buying it and it is being so hyped right now.
And golem maybe, i dont know, but it is a good option too
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
September 26, 2017, 10:32:14 PM
This has been a decision i've been trying to make for awhile. Its been hard for me to figure out which ones will be worth it. I figure you can't go too wrong with an ICO that costs pennies at the moment though if it ever blew up it would be a huge gain. I need to read through this thread more and see what people think
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
A coin saved is a coin earned. Get another today!
September 26, 2017, 10:28:05 PM
To invest $500 and turn it to $30,000 is a chore and you need to find some coins that are not popular at the moment. If you are looking at risky bets currently but might yield huge returns in the next 6 months.. check out a few of these low volume coins..

TRADE & SCORE - dev is working on masternodes for them.
OK - when it is less then 6500-7500 sats
CDN - should double or triple in 2018... buy in the 120-140 sats range
MBYT - biased opinion since I know what we are working on... low marketcap... no marketing done yet.
SH - Dev is working on new interface for the E.African market.. really cheap right now

Of course everyone should own some BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
September 26, 2017, 10:13:48 PM

Ripple is indeed another coin that may be added to your portfolio list. Waves is another good candidate. Stratis also. You can also consider Digibyte and Verge as well as Waves. These are the top coins that are supported by huge investors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
September 26, 2017, 09:24:42 PM
I am actually doing the same with the following 5 coins, however my investment is much bigger then $500

Biggest bag: $XRP
Second: $ETH (even though I dont find $ETH value to be x5 in 2018, but this gives you option to buy ICOs)
Third: $NEO (If everything thats happening in ASIA is really true, $NEO will cross $ETH in 2018)
Fourth: $STEEM and $STRAT (combined bags)
Fifth: $OMG and $QTUM (combined bags)

Apart from this I am looking at $NAV, its way cheap and could give great results in early 2018.

Activity: 217
Merit: 101
September 26, 2017, 09:10:29 PM
1. CombiCoin/TriaToken ICO ( https://triaconta.com/ )
2. Red Pulse ICO using NEO
3. SysCoin
4. FlorinCoin
5. XRP
Activity: 434
September 26, 2017, 09:06:46 PM
1. Boscoin ( i really want to have some, the ico finished in one day, it has a new and different language to ethereum, i will buy when it hit exchange, its team from south kore )
2. Neo ( even if this coin from china i still believe china will lift the ban for this coin. This coin is too good to be banned and china need it )
3. Tezos ( i only buy a few tezos it has good ico )
4. Aethernity ( not sure still monitor the development )
Activity: 280
September 26, 2017, 05:55:17 PM
Out of the most interresting coins out there with an active development I would vote for Verge, Ardor, Lisk, Electroneum (still ICO), Cloakcoin and Monero. Especially the coins like
Verge or Cloak which offer private ananymous payments should have a bright future.
Activity: 1
September 26, 2017, 05:47:41 PM
IOTA and Byteball might have big gains in 2018
Monero is on the rise
Eth is probably going to be even more accepted when POS is integrated successfully
Activity: 6
September 26, 2017, 05:39:39 PM
Hy guys , my fav 5 coins :

- POM ( only 18 coin total)
- Lisk
- Wawes
- MGO
- EMC
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"