Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 to 10 coins to buy now? - page 4. (Read 21270 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 268
January 03, 2019, 07:03:32 PM
Hello everyone,

I would like to know, if you buy 5 to 10 coins now, what will you buy?

I have etc btc ada waves bnb neo and steatis. Any missing coins in top 100?

Thank you.
Better to go for the top 10 coins on CMC, and you must increase the volume of your holdings with BTC, and ETH because you can earn a lot on both of these coins but it takes patience since we are still trying to recover and it can happent this month of January. Altcoins is about to rise again, its a good time for more investment in cryptomarket.
I’d rather to increase more of my BTC and ETH than to invest on any altcoins though i know its good to diversify but I’m ready for this risk. Try to invest now while the price are still cheap because a lot of prediction that this market will pump early this year and its really possible so be ready.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
January 03, 2019, 07:03:26 PM
Hello everyone,

Thank you.

Good choices coins example especially choosing bitcoin
I suggest do not forget ethereum to your choices ethereum is going back again in their place after down trend
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
January 03, 2019, 06:46:13 PM
Hello everyone,

Thank you.
Better to go for the top 10 coins on CMC, and you must increase the volume of your holdings with BTC, and ETH because you can earn a lot on both of these coins but it takes patience since we are still trying to recover and it can happent this month of January. Altcoins is about to rise again, its a good time for more investment in cryptomarket.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
January 03, 2019, 06:06:43 PM
Hello everyone,

Thank you.

maybe you can add more crypto and ethereum, Tezos, EOS, HOLO and IOTA will be the right one to complete your list
because you already choose the right cryptocurrencies
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
January 03, 2019, 05:36:20 PM
Bitcoin,  Ethereum,  EOS,  Litecoin,  Waves,  Litecoin, monero,  iota,  ziliga,  spectre (sxdt,  sxut)! These are my selection of profound project with future potentials for good profit!  Fortunately for us all,  the market price of these coin are cheap at the moment!
Activity: 280
yamzu
January 03, 2019, 04:25:48 PM
So good coins you had choosen. But I would like to add some Litecoin, Ethereum or Ripple. Than, all you should to do is hold and wait for good price.
Activity: 506
January 03, 2019, 01:10:43 PM
It's a good idea to buy a few coins now there's still time for that, if I have a lot of money for investment, I might only buy 2 coins from the 10 best coins btc, xrp or eth.
Activity: 490
January 03, 2019, 12:43:48 PM
Hello everyone,

Thank you.
In my opinion, we should not invest safely at the moment. We should invest fresh and somewhat adventurous. Why don't we invest in new altcoins and when the market grows, it has a higher pump rate and will give us more money. I think we should have a big turning point instead of making a small profit in altcoins in the top 100. My suggestion, Banano.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
January 03, 2019, 12:21:13 PM
buying now is profitable because crypto prices are still low and we can easily choose potential coins like BTC, XRP, ETH, BCH, EOS and stellar which I consider to have a good and profitable future for its users

Btc and ETH I feel are the evergreen coins and has a great potential for the future . This is like a must coin in any one portfolio and also EOS could be another coy which could be looked for some good 40 % upside easily from those levels soon . Also it has a good long term scope of multiple times rise .
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
January 03, 2019, 10:59:58 AM
buying now is profitable because crypto prices are still low and we can easily choose potential coins like BTC, XRP, ETH, BCH, EOS and stellar which I consider to have a good and profitable future for its users

it will be profitable in the future and as of now people should wait for the market to grow, i am holding only 2 coins in the market and willing to hold for a year because that is investment it should be sit for a months or years to be able to have a profit. Those coins you indicate above are the coins that is good for investment I am trading XRP now and it all went good as of now.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
January 03, 2019, 10:19:37 AM
January 03, 2019, 10:03:04 AM
If I had more money, without hesitation, I would invest them again in the ETA token, this is Etheera project. After all, this project has already brought me about fivefold profit in recent months, and I expect the growth of this token to continue now again. It grows faster than any other altcoin I know about.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
January 03, 2019, 09:57:09 AM
Good to buy more than 10 altcoins. Because this now the market will rise I think only because most of the investor are have positive think and prediction about the market compared to the last year 2018.  You need to make a lot of research and list every coin that possible to increase and make a checklist of being potenti coin and always looking for the news to know if it can affect to the value or not.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
January 03, 2019, 09:01:39 AM
Some coins you can reference to buy now are BTC, ETH, XRP, XLM, TRX, BSV, BNB, WAVES.
These coins are good coins and always maintain their ranking position on the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
January 03, 2019, 06:51:11 AM
If I were you, I'll buy ETH, EOS, and TRON. These three are very similar blockchains. One of them will surely emerge as the number one i  terms of their functions.

I agree with this position. However, as soon as I do have these altcoins already, I might pay attention to the projects that seem to me the best ones. These are Waves and NEM, for example.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 03:26:45 AM
hmm your choice is pretty good from top maj coins.

If possible I will buy the following coins:
1. BTC
2. ETH
3. XRP
4. XZC
5. Nano (XRB)
6. Doge

and some of the tokens below:
1. Foresting (PTON)
2. Steel by SISHUB
3. Loligo
4. HBRS
5. Twogap
6. XCEL
Activity: 574
January 02, 2019, 01:00:15 AM
Before the price of the coin rises further, it's better to buy the top 20 coins. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, EOS, Cardano and BTG, all of these coins are worth buying. But to get maximum results, you have to buy coins when market conditions are bleeding.
January 02, 2019, 12:25:27 AM
My choice in this respect is quite conservative. I put most of my savings into Etheera project. At the moment, these investments have already brought me four times profit over a period of several weeks. But I think this is not the end because in the next few months the amount of my profit may still increase several times.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
January 01, 2019, 02:12:05 PM
Ether is very oversold, I also expect big news on Bitcoin Cash next week for a short-term buy. BTC should be in every portfolio, Chainlink mainnet is coming out soon and Universa also mentioned in their telegram that good news are coming.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
January 01, 2019, 01:40:08 PM
There are plenty of good top ranked coins that you can add to your list to buy: ETH, LTC, EOS, XRP, XLM, XMR.
Pages:
Jump to: