Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 to 10 coins to buy now? - page 5. (Read 21270 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 01, 2019, 01:25:02 PM
South America is experiencing one of its most difficult periods, as Brazil, Argentina and Venezuela succumb to social, economic and political turmoil. South America faces an economic crisis with declining value of fiat currency and sparse banking options. PAX Pago is utilized  as payment for items produced, products sold or services rendered. PAX PAGO platform offers  high-speed value of transfer, and enable transparent information flow in addition to  combating problems of inflation, inefficient public services, and slow technological advances. 
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
January 01, 2019, 10:47:54 AM
you can check not only in the top 100 there are other good projects put there.. check also hydro..maybe you want  to invest on them
Activity: 238
December 31, 2018, 08:42:07 AM
if you have tokens long before the current price, you should not be sold and if not then now is the right time to buy an investment if it can be large because of the small risk if the price is cheap even though there is still a possibility of price reductions
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
December 31, 2018, 03:19:08 AM
Maybe you missed stellar my friend, its good coin too, i save couple hundred in my wallet, and i hope it will rise sharply so i will have perfect time to exit.
And don not forget to buy some ethereum, i heard issue that it will fork on january 2019, just remain for who concern, thank you and happy new year!
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
December 31, 2018, 03:07:37 AM
If I were you, I'll buy ETH, EOS, and TRON. These three are very similar blockchains. One of them will surely emerge as the number one i  terms of their functions.

I will also go for Btc, Neo . Btc I assume by default to be their in everyone portfolio as that is a game changer and if it rises other coin will rise mostly. Also neo at present is at low price so very bright chances this will have a good demand and price will soar quickly .
Activity: 420
December 31, 2018, 01:16:20 AM
If I were you, I'll buy ETH, EOS, and TRON. These three are very similar blockchains. One of them will surely emerge as the number one i  terms of their functions.

Yes, recently we are seeing much hypes for EOS project, so it is always good to buy the coins because still the value of EOS coin is very cheap in the market. Before purchasing you need to gather much information about the project.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
December 31, 2018, 12:30:53 AM
Start buying now before it's too late: bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, cardano and tron ... sell in mid-February or end of January. A lot of good news is coming
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 30, 2018, 09:50:06 PM
Im glad that you included bitcoin to your choice. When there are newbies asking what coins to add, they arent including bitcoin to their list. At least you have added it and divide a bigger portion for it.

I see that you dont have Eth on that list so I think that you must include that and litecoin too.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
December 30, 2018, 09:26:41 PM
Personally I would choose btc,eth,cardano,xrp and stellar. In this year their project developed very good but the thing that's regrettable is the condition of the market and make the price fall down and restrained. In 2019 will be the year that quite surprising will our look at the hardfork btc and eth, which is for the first times in almost the same time or close time. But all back again we should do research carefully and the advice from other people only make a consideration not the main decision.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
December 30, 2018, 09:12:29 PM
The ones you have are good. You can add these to your portfolio also: ETH, LTC, XRP, XLM, XMR. These are some more top ranked good coins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 08:54:10 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 30, 2018, 08:07:42 PM
Altcoins are looks like sweety in the bear market. Investing smartly requires strict psychology which controls our mind for accepting trading decisions. I advice to buy Zcash,Eth,Dash,Neo and other cheap coins that can give best returns over time.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 07:52:24 PM
I will choose an altcoin that can survive when all prices decline, and altcoins that are affordable to buy. Maybe I will choose:
OmiseGO, Dogecoin, Tezos, ETC, and of course Cardano. For speculation and making hope for later. Wink
Activity: 588
December 30, 2018, 07:45:30 PM
I will buy the top 10 coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, EOS, and BCH. This coin, which in my opinion will have very good growth in 2019. Currently, the market is in red and it is very good to invest in a lot of Altcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
December 30, 2018, 07:42:14 PM
Hello everyone,

I would like to know, if you buy 5 to 10 coins now, what will you buy?

I have etc btc ada waves bnb neo and steatis. Any missing coins in top 100?

Thank you.
At the prices that I see now, if I had the opportunity, I would not be limited to buying 5 or 10 coins. I would buy as much as possible. But mostly I would choose coins from the top 20. I wouldn't risk taking small coins.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 07:27:46 PM
There are so many quality projects now. But my top is: ZIL, WAVES, STRAT, ETH and MTL. I hold these tokens for a year. Some of them I bought on ICOs, these tokens have many chances to grow in 10 times Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
December 23, 2018, 12:44:29 PM
Main question - for long or for speculations?

I think that such issues should be approached fundamentally and guided by what projects I would like to see in the future. For me, it's definitely bitcoin, ethereum, zcash, cardano and 0x. I believe that future projects should be secure, trusted and supported by the community, anonymous and decentralized.
I think same. It's a good choice. I accumulate Cardano and 0x also. And BTC is the main in the portfolio. ETH can show more profitable price as I think
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 12:43:19 PM
Hello everyone,

I would like to know, if you buy 5 to 10 coins now, what will you buy?

I have etc btc ada waves bnb neo and steatis. Any missing coins in top 100?

Thank you.
I think we are now seeing a good growth and it can continue for a while on this I would choose in your place , neo eth eos btc and still would have taken stellar these coins I think will give you good money
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 23, 2018, 12:37:28 PM
I think that such issues should be approached fundamentally and guided by what projects I would like to see in the future. For me, it's definitely bitcoin, ethereum, zcash, cardano and 0x. I believe that future projects should be secure, trusted and supported by the community, anonymous and decentralized.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
December 23, 2018, 12:29:21 PM
Given the current market, I will buy BTC, ETH, Neo, XMR, Siacoin, Omg, BNB and Kucoin. These coins have dipped hard, I believe the prices will shoot up when bull market come.
Pages:
Jump to: