Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 to 10 coins to buy now? - page 7. (Read 21270 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 01:04:33 AM
I would like to know, if you buy 5 to 10 coins now, what will you buy?
I have etc btc ada waves bnb neo and steatis. Any missing coins in top 100?
It looks like you are late because the most altcoin top 100 has been pumped and now the price starting to decline, even though the price will rise again it's only a small reflection. But if you are a smart trader you should be able to take advantage of this moment to make a profit. Good luck !
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
December 23, 2018, 12:30:54 AM
Hello everyone,

Thank you.
I think I will buy ICX. ICX has been silent for more than 3 months and I have never seen this coin have such expression. From the moment they launched a strategy to attract quality investors, they have been silent until now. It seems they are preparing for a strong pump.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
December 23, 2018, 12:27:37 AM
Hello everyone,

Thank you.

Exclude ETC from this list, it will gradually fall and in the future, I think, will fall to 0. The coin has no real use case, there is no development team (they leaved recently) and it turned into a purely speculative, overvalued coin overnight.
BTC is btc, and with LN further development he will remain, BNB - not sure for long therm, waves,neo & stratis - also not sure, because ETH will remain as dApps platform king with it's future blockchain upgrade.
copper member
Activity: 100
December 23, 2018, 12:15:28 AM
Beacon. We have a lot planned for the next two years. We have a fully transparent, forward facing team. We have a working utility service already. We have a planned Ecosystem where multiple revenue generating, utility platforms will exist. 2019 is going to be a very big year for us and we would love it if you'd come take a look at what we have going on.

https://beaconcrypto.org/content/uploads/whitepaper/Beacon_White_Paper_v1.2.pdf
https://masternodes.online/currencies/BECN/

masternodes crypto is the best passive income in crypto world if the price of the coin always in good zone
just heard and know about this masternodes coin,, seems interesting because daily income from the people who run a masternodes in this coins is about 21$ depends on masternodes.online at this moment
will be do my own research first before run my masternodes in this BECN my friend,,

Appreciate the reply. We have worked very hard since May to build a solid project. And yet, our work has only just begun. We have big plans for 2019. Thanks for checking it out.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
December 22, 2018, 11:10:49 PM
there's someone make a coin list that he believes have a good fundamental, here's the link https://twitter.com/needacoin/status/1068885123804758016 . so far the pick was mainly a POW coin.

Last year he makes a similar coin list and it has a good performance, but let see if this one was good to
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 22, 2018, 10:43:34 PM
Hello everyone,

I have etc btc ada waves bnb neo and statis. Any missing coins in top 100?

Thank you.
Going to binance you will find it, even though the altcoin is not in the top 100 position but I recommend to buying it because it seems the whale is pumping each altcoin in turns. But remember, only buy altcoins that have not been pumped for the past 3 months, because it is more potential to jump high.

Do you want to invest in the digital market? Do you think you will get a profit if you invest in etheereum market today? I believe you will succeed
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 22, 2018, 10:41:50 PM
Hello everyone,

I have etc btc ada waves bnb neo and statis. Any missing coins in top 100?

Thank you.
Going to binance you will find it, even though the altcoin is not in the top 100 position but I recommend to buying it because it seems the whale is pumping each altcoin in turns. But remember, only buy altcoins that have not been pumped for the past 3 months, because it is more potential to jump high.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 10:30:02 PM
 in my opinion its not about coin ,its about price of the coin.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 09:10:53 PM
These are high risk and low cap, but I believe they have potential.
Bittube: An YouTube alternative. Platform already made and the mods are super active in making updates and furthering the project

Graft: Its a payment processor. But it has a certification from Verifone. The company that makes Visa machines in stores.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
December 22, 2018, 08:45:09 PM
Beacon. We have a lot planned for the next two years. We have a fully transparent, forward facing team. We have a working utility service already. We have a planned Ecosystem where multiple revenue generating, utility platforms will exist. 2019 is going to be a very big year for us and we would love it if you'd come take a look at what we have going on.

masternodes crypto is the best passive income in crypto world if the price of the coin always in good zone
just heard and know about this masternodes coin,, seems interesting because daily income from the people who run a masternodes in this coins is about 21$ depends on masternodes.online at this moment
will be do my own research first before run my masternodes in this BECN my friend,,
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
December 22, 2018, 08:32:53 PM
It's a good chance to invest now, prices are very low. If I had free money I would invest:
1. BTC
2. ETH
3. EOS
4. Monero
5. Waves
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
December 22, 2018, 08:12:32 PM
Hello everyone,

Thank you.

Bitcoin, BNB and waves are the best crypto in your list,, NEO and stratis was good
but, i don't think this coin will be growing hard in the next year,, so, just replace NEO and stratis with ethereum and cardano
anyway why you don't add ethereum to your list, i'm sure in 2019 etereum will back and become the second best crypto at coinmarketcap
Activity: 910
December 22, 2018, 08:11:15 PM
i think buying 5 to 10 coins is too much, in my opinion. it would be better if we only choose 3 or 5 at the most,
because we know the market is not stable and we also don't know which coins are good.

i only recommend buying a maximum of 5 coins, and a very good coin to buy is ranked 1 to 5 in the coinmarketcap.
copper member
Activity: 100
December 22, 2018, 08:10:40 PM

Activity: 277
December 22, 2018, 08:02:48 PM
Hello everyone,

Thank you.
for sure Bitcoin
then i believe ethereum, ADA, EOS and waves also IOTA will be huge in 2019
so, thus cryptocurrencies above is good to buy now
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
December 22, 2018, 05:49:29 PM
It's a good choice to hold these tokens. Also I want to add some others. For example, ICX, AION, OCN, ZIL, ELF. These tokens have a lot of chance to become topa altcoins very soon.

In personal opinion I think buying tokens these days are not secured as most of them are scammers, but I didn't mean that all projects are scam. Yes the above mentioned few tokens are good to invest, but research multiple times before investing.
And it is better in this market at all so far not to invest , it is better to be out of the market and watch which of the coins will survive , and when the course will unfold you can buy from the coins !
Activity: 92
Merit: 25
December 22, 2018, 01:40:29 AM
If will buy 10 coins then they will be : BTC , ETH , NEO , Ripple , IOTA , Zilliqa , Ontology , Cardano , Stellar and Pundi X
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
December 22, 2018, 01:32:57 AM
Start with the top coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and others. Most coins except stable coin like Tether in top 20 should be good and safe to buy.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
December 22, 2018, 01:07:58 AM
I will still buy Ethereum and Bitcoin or Bitcoin money. other coins are good but what we need to realize is that other coins depend on uncertain turmoil, while et and BTC prices will increase when they suddenly arrive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
December 22, 2018, 12:49:03 AM
5 coins to buy right now are Neo Tron Iota and Binance coin all these coins are having their own blockchain and looking at their roadmap we can expect positive growth in the coming year
Pages:
Jump to: