Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 to 10 coins to buy now? - page 8. (Read 21270 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 22, 2018, 12:44:52 AM
There are many coins that have good potential, for example, bitcoin, ethereum, eos, neo, ripple, I think these coins if you invest them from now on they will provide maximum benefits for the future
copper member
Activity: 316
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 12:35:46 AM
I guess currently buying every coin in the top 10 is the best choice and also has been guaranteed profit because the market is experiencing a trend up.
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, Litecoin ,Ripple i hope you get a big profit next year from these coin.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 22, 2018, 12:31:25 AM
you can try tron and eos, because the two coins also have good potential to rise especially tron,
and if you still lack you can try ONT, the ONT can provide monthly rewards for those who hold a minimum of 500 ONT,
at least the three coins are good enough to add collections.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 11:41:22 PM
Hello everyone,

I would like to know, if you buy 5 to 10 coins now, what will you buy?

I have etc btc ada waves bnb neo and steatis. Any missing coins in top 100?

Thank you.
I suggest just stick on your token right now and just hold and buy token that you holding right now because after this year you can see the hype price of your token. Bitcoin and Waves are now increasing so just wait and you will see the huge profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
December 21, 2018, 11:35:00 PM
Personally, before buying coins, it is better to see the crypto-coin market situation. And I will only have the top 10 coins and if I am not the top 10 coins, I think he is at risk now. Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOC, Stellar and XRP. This is my flagship coin to invest, I'm sure if the end of this year the price of this coin will soar.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 21, 2018, 11:09:43 PM
It's a good choice to hold these tokens. Also I want to add some others. For example, ICX, AION, OCN, ZIL, ELF. These tokens have a lot of chance to become topa altcoins very soon.

In personal opinion I think buying tokens these days are not secured as most of them are scammers, but I didn't mean that all projects are scam. Yes the above mentioned few tokens are good to invest, but research multiple times before investing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 21, 2018, 11:05:39 PM
Personally, I will choose maximum 3 coins to buy rather than 5 or 10. Because you cannot track all of their prices at the same time as well as analyzing it correctly. So, I think you should just focus on 3 coins or less.

My choices: BTC, ETH, and 1 of top ten in coinmarkcap (EOS, WAVE, Stellar, Ripple)
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 06:45:16 PM
It's a good choice to hold these tokens. Also I want to add some others. For example, ICX, AION, OCN, ZIL, ELF. These tokens have a lot of chance to become topa altcoins very soon.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 06:41:35 PM
Hello everyone,

I would like to know, if you buy 5 to 10 coins now, what will you buy?

I have etc btc ada waves bnb neo and steatis. Any missing coins in top 100?

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: