Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Ways to earn crypto without investing or mining - page 16. (Read 9330 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 12
For me, bounty is the simplest way for us to make money in this market. I came to this market with bounty and am currently working on it

Bounty used to be the best way to earn altcoins by investing your time rather than money but that's not going to work as of now because most of them fail and leave you with useless token in your wallets. Before emergence of bounty most of the altcoins used to run signature campaign and pay in BTC for the same but now things have changed.
The bounty is already a lost opportunity now. Do not waste your time in this activity. I personally do some bounties, but it's purely a hobby and a habit of going to the forum. Do not expect any profit from this activity.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
It was a great piece of information thanks for sharing. I  believe bounty and airdrop can help you to earn crypto but before starting any campaign analysis things first from a trusted site as there are many bounty available that won't pay. 

Bounty and airdrop are the choices of many people because they are easy to do. Even though it's free, bounty isn't actually completely free because to get tokens, we have to help market the project through various forums or social media.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
There are many ways to earn crypto example is bounties or maybe freelancing Is still in small scale as some users and maybe freelancers dont accept crypto But am sure that will soon be story as there are many platform project based on Crypto on freelancing
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
There are many ways to get krypton without having to invest, by participating in signature campaigns or other prizes, and creating articles, content, or services such as translating.
in fact many ways to get crypto without having to invest all depend on their expertise.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
Now it's straightforward for us to get cryptocurrency for free without needing to spend money, for example in this forum that provides lots of threads for bounties and airdrops that we can follow, of course the name is free requires special conditions to get it and usually behind the free cryptocurrency we required to do a job as a condition to receive the cryptocurrency, besides that we can also get a free cryptocurrency by following an affiliate to spread the news about the cryptocurrency. We can also get it from playing a game faucet but now it is very rare for a game faucet that pays its players compared to before cryptocurrency developed.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Great article.

I think the best way is to take part in bounties, as most people can do it. The article has a lot of good other ways though and it's a great read, thanks for sharing the content with the community.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
I'm pretty sure we had something like that where you can get money for just posting anything useful Bitcoin related theme. I don't know if it's still paying or not but Newbium was a really good source to earn back then. I did get $100 a week for just posted few articles.
in addition to trading it does make articles sometimes provide good income for us, but indeed we do not depend and have excessive expectations to get paid according to our dreams. sometimes we don't get paid because of the scam project. but all of us here seem unyielding to it

I was already in crypto when Newbium emerges but I don't see it being used much this time for article campaigns, same as with the golos of Russian article site. Medium.com seem to have win over them, there are new ones like this publish0x.com.

Projects these days provide ways to let investors earn money like the ones that distributes dividends, the article should include this one.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
I'm pretty sure we had something like that where you can get money for just posting anything useful Bitcoin related theme. I don't know if it's still paying or not but Newbium was a really good source to earn back then. I did get $100 a week for just posted few articles.
in addition to trading it does make articles sometimes provide good income for us, but indeed we do not depend and have excessive expectations to get paid according to our dreams. sometimes we don't get paid because of the scam project. but all of us here seem unyielding to it
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Very good Article and more educated write up on how to earn crypto, by using steemit platform which i have been using and is perfectly working.
Steem is a good platform and it has been there for a long time but being a new content creator there is difficult if you are for the profit. But if it is your passion to make articles or blogs then that's a good place for your compilation.
And at the same time, your works will be rewarded but you shouldn't depend on it that much because there are other ways to make out of your writing skills.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
I first saw publishox on Bountyox platform when they just launched and introduced a bounty on it way back. Well, Its a decent publishing platform with fair reward but I use more of Medium and Steemit for publishing articles. I will give PublishOx a try again, I've only published two articles so far on it.  Aside content creation, there are other ways to earn crypto without investing especially via social media, signature, translation and bug bounty tasks and airdrops. 
brand new
Activity: 11
In some projects bounty can be very profitable but in very  few projects, if bounty is good you can earn good return better than blog
So i join to find good project to join
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Very good article and a great starting point for anyone who is wanting to learn more about this topic.

I look forward to your next article.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Bounty program is a good avenue to earn crypto without having to invest ones money. Airdrops is another good avenue part gives out small amount of the tokens. After earning the bounty tokens, some programs offer staking programs where the coins can be held on their website or wallet an earn rewards on the holdings on weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis. Classical example is the DIVI and Smartfund coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102

looks like you are talking about some portal here. If i'm right then i'll never recommend anyone to join such a portal. I try to work with some portal and that's not a good experience for me. Reward is very poor and withdraw system is not easy. Maximum reward based on fixed amount which is too annoying. And sometimes their portal don't work properly which means if you have some problem about your reward you have literately nothing to do about it.
brand new
Very good article that pretty much nails all the main ways to earn crypto without investing your capital or owning a mining rig.

I would recommend this article to anyone who is looking for ways to earn crypto! Keep up the great work.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
Very good Article and more educated write up on how to earn crypto, by using steemit platform which i have been using and is perfectly working.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
There is a good place where you can earn crypto with your time without investment like that bounty participating always accept my mind. This one way (bounty) i have skills for Eran crypto but you was share others good ways but I haven't skills yet. So bounty participate its complement for me right choice best ever.
Bounty hunting task is already been known for how many years when it comes on earning some tokens but don't expect too much nowadays in regards of rewards and into its success.This doesn't really need some technical skills or harder ones yet task aren't really that hard which anyone can possibly joined off.
Aside from bounty hunting you can also try up with some freelancing works which is far more better yet you can assure your payments.

I just entered into crypto market last year. Step by step as time passed, learnt few ways to earn cryptos without investing or mining.
Airdrop and bounties, which also includes article writing and making video. All these you have mentioned in your article.
I was not aware till today about publish0x. I would definitely love to try it.
Very well explained, this is a great article of yours. Thanks for sharing it.
Steem and publish0x is quite similar and if you do love writing articles then this site is for you.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
I just entered into crypto market last year. Step by step as time passed, learnt few ways to earn cryptos without investing or mining.
Airdrop and bounties, which also includes article writing and making video. All these you have mentioned in your article.
I was not aware till today about publish0x. I would definitely love to try it.
Very well explained, this is a great article of yours. Thanks for sharing it.
Pages:
Jump to: