Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Ways to earn crypto without investing or mining - page 18. (Read 9330 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 2
Great article, I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head with all the main ways to earn crypto.

Thanks for sharing the blogging platform (the one the article is written on). I've been using this platform and i have earned 4 different tokens on this platform and cashed out every month.

i honestly think this is the best place to earn established tokens to start your crypto journey, no messing around with bounties that might not pay out. Every token you earn is ERC-20, listed on CoinMarketCap and on numerous exchanges. Great platform that is only growing in users. i would suggest you get in now, create content, get a following or simply just tip articles (almost like articles) and earn crypto for it.

You can sign up through the article on this thread, i honestly think by the end of the year they will be competing with steemit for the amount of users, alexa ranking and pay outs.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Of the five ways the article says to earn tokens without investing and mining, I like and love bounty and airdrops. For me, bounty and airdrops are the best and easiest way to earn tokens for free. So I recommend bounty campaign and airdrop.
Bounty and airdrop campaigns are not the same as the investment to the legit projects. The bounty hunters don't have to worry if the team talk about the late distribution because I don't think the bounty rewards are the equal to the passive income. If you are interested with airdrops, you should observe the process of how bounty managers fight with scam teams after unresponsive tickets.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
Well, there is no reason to say that it is very difficult to have cryptocurrency. Even from the explanation of the article, we can get cryptocurrency without capital. We just need to explore our abilities. For example, you like to write, then you can take advantage of opportunities to create content and join bounties. Or if you have design skills, you can submit work with the developer and in the form of cryptocurrency rewards.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Airdrop and  bounty can be profitable in case you choose the project carefully.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
In the future this will be helpful to me. Creating articles should be interesting and trustworthy to gain readers trust. Knowledge and proper uses of words is necessary to attract people even the content is simple. Payment will follow from good content creation.
Especially for someone who likes writing, of course making articles will be a good way to make money. and this way could be a passive income for them. Advertisements on blogs becomes a means for such people. You just need to write what you like, and hobbies become your job. there are many advertisements that accept reward payments with crypto
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
Of the five ways the article says to earn tokens without investing and mining, I like and love bounty and airdrops. For me, bounty and airdrops are the best and easiest way to earn tokens for free. So I recommend bounty campaign and airdrop.
Activity: 158
very helpful post. thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
A lot of ways to earn money here in bitcoin such as joining the signature campaign and in social media like facebook or blogging but you must consistent until the end of the project so that you can earn crypto currency or token with out investing or mining.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
In the late 2017 writing articles and reviews about ICOs was highly profitable. I paid an indian to write the article and then I send the article to the ICO to get paid.  Cheesy

Wow, that's great. It's almost like bounties, I guess bounties was not as pronounced then. Because the market is now flooded and people could write articles daily for a project if they want. I believe bounty was more lucrative during that period and since ICO's were doing fine, bounty hunters must have been smiling to the bank.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
In the future this will be helpful to me. Creating articles should be interesting and trustworthy to gain readers trust. Knowledge and proper uses of words is necessary to attract people even the content is simple. Payment will follow from good content creation.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
People earn from cryptocurrency in different ways, and I personally earn from participating in airdrop and bounties which I consider to be a less risky avenue for earning since you don't need any financial commitment to start. The most important factor to earn with bounty and Airdrop is time which is needed to carry out the tasks.
copper member
Activity: 210
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
What is the difference of those ways if you compare them to bounty programmes on this forum? This is just another type of bounties nothing more. Moreover, you can earn much more tokens on BTT because the budgets for bounties are pretty huge.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Bounty hunting is one of the best way to earn crypto without investing any amount of money.
There are different kind of campaigns in bounty, you can choose any of them.
Airdrop is a good source too, which requires small amount of your time.
Bounty campaigns now do not make any profit at all or bring but freeze tokens for half a year, etc. This is known to all bounty hunters in this market.
i am sure if we work on more campaign we will find good campaign that will give us more money.maybe legit campaign rarely to find , and we have to short it deeply from forum.besides bounty campaign , maybe airdrop could give us alternatif to earn money, some airdrop program allready proven to give much money for hunter.bounty reward should used as capital for crypto trading while we get it alot.so not depend on bounty again someday.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Bounty hunting is one of the best way to earn crypto without investing any amount of money.
Bounty campaigns now do not make any profit at all or bring but freeze tokens for half a year, etc. This is known to all bounty hunters in this market.
Activity: 116
Very good article thanks for sharing.

I really like the blogging platform that you have written the article on, i've signed up and started earning crypto for free. Anyone can sign up through the link on the thread.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Very useful article. There are five ways to choose according to their abilities. I like to join bounty the most. I often follow bounty articles because I like to write. I also often use steemit. When I see your article, I become interested in creating an account published0x too. Hopefully can increase income.
brand new
Activity: 0
Great read, think you pretty much hit all the main ways to earn crypto and it's a great starting point for crypto noobies. I like the look of Publish0x and Crowdholding and after signing up i'm impressed with both platforms. I would recommend that people start there instead of just random bounties and airdrops.
Activity: 42
You mean globemining? They are official resellers. I know them as a friend of mine ordered there several antiminers. By the way he paid back in several months.
Only few months? Where does he live?
That's due to high performance of the miners and low cost of electricity. He's from Russia. There electricity costs are 2 times less than in US.
But still, many people mine in US, and earn significant amount of money, yeah?
Mining is highly spread in US, globemining are from US as well, many people and companies are involved in this niche.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
Pages:
Jump to: