Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Ways to earn crypto without investing or mining - page 19. (Read 9330 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Activity: 42
You mean globemining? They are official resellers. I know them as a friend of mine ordered there several antiminers. By the way he paid back in several months.
Only few months? Where does he live?
That's due to high performance of the miners and low cost of electricity. He's from Russia. There electricity costs are 2 times less than in US.
You mean globemining? They are official resellers. I know them as a friend of mine ordered there several antiminers. By the way he paid back in several months.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
Content creator is good way to earn coin. As we knew there are several platform such as BAT or Library, for content creator to earn their coins. In other way, if you dont want to earn altcoin you also can earn bitcoin as content providers. Just make good quality website and put bitcoin ads there. This way run better than mining
content creation is indeed one way to produce crypto without investment, or mining. by creating a web site, or the like to advertise, then it will easily make you produce crypto. the point is, by utilizing visitors who are there. sometimes content creation is paid for using crypto with their hard work. That also happens to bounty blogs, YouTube, and other content creation.
I see, but 2K dollars isn't a fortune. Can be easily wasted by bad trading or wasteful holding.
But mining has always been  profitable yeah?
Hey guys, trading altcoins is profitable, but what about mining? Is this niche profitable?
I guess that mining is very expensive for common user.  Look on globemining com. They have a vast list of miners.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Am i seeing it right? i thought the title was 5 ways and i am not seeing 5 for it. or i am just wrong?
AIRDROPS and BOUNTIES still the best to do if you dont want to spend money and having tokens for free.
This is for me and hold on, knowledge and patience still the best to have it okay?
I fully support you.  Something does not stick at all with topic names and content.  I believe that while you can hold and have a bounty of the company, the cryptocurrency will have supporters.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
I prefer content creation, You can do this thing everyday like 1 content a day and make it resourceful and easy to understand so that you always gain more reader in the future.

Then when you able made like let's say 20 contents you can try applying your site or blog on some company that paying when they put an advertisement on your content.

With that method, you can double your earnings and don't forget to minimize the advertisement because mos reader get annoyed with a lot of advertisement and this will prevent them in visiting your content later.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
for me a great way to get crypto without me not investing and mining, one of which I experienced until this year, I joined prize prizes, and Airdrop and most of me do altcoin trading. so I will also benefit from it.
Mining also requires capital. we must have mining equipment because at this time when using only a laptop or computer can not do mining and electricity costs are also large at this time. if prices do not increase we will also suffer losses
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
Am i seeing it right? i thought the title was 5 ways and i am not seeing 5 for it. or i am just wrong?
AIRDROPS and BOUNTIES still the best to do if you dont want to spend money and having tokens for free.
This is for me and hold on, knowledge and patience still the best to have it okay?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
One of the best stuffs to do in order to receive / make money is Marketing for the projects, it can be made in the bounties here in bitcointalk or in Bounty0x as you have stated. Other ways are getting a job in a project as a community manager, a translator, an ambassador or a helper. That could afford some money for the peoples coming to the crypto field without any knowledge.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
for me a great way to get crypto without me not investing and mining, one of which I experienced until this year, I joined prize prizes, and Airdrop and most of me do altcoin trading. so I will also benefit from it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
Bounty campaigns usually comes to mind whenever one talks about earning crypto-currencies without investing nor mining .with some diligence consistency and a bit of hardwork one can actually earn some crypto-currencies without being involved with mining
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
The author has listed almost all ways of earning cryptocurrency without investing funds and mining. There are also platforms for viewing advertisements and videos, as well as here you can earn on your own videos that are watched by the community.
brand new
Very good article, keep up the great content.

I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head with all the best ways to earn crypto in this article. Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, This is a very good way to earn BAT, I've signed up and it works, already started earning BAT.

I will be transferring my content that I create onto this platform and I think that any crypto writers should do the same. Even if you are not a writer, I wold recommend this platform as a way to earn crypto without investing your capital.

You can sign up through the link in the thread. Hope to see you guys there!
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
you can earn a lot if you know how to design websites for ICO projects or if you are good at creating banners,logos etc for ICO OR IEO projects,you can advertise your talent on websites like cryptomarketads.com or others to get linked and recognize,there is one thing im sure about this,the payment is on par with bounty payouts or even over
brand new
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
Aside mining or investing, one can earn crypto through airdrop but that will be in small quantity, one can also earn doing bounties. Recently I heard one can earn crypto when you publish a good article using publish0x a publishing medium.
Activity: 75
I have a good idea for you.
Yes, mining takes a lot of resources and time and not to profitable. Sometimes it's hard to start mining because you need special hardware.

But forging doesn't require it and you can start to forge on the laptop or home pc.

One of the examples of forging - Metahash. Start forging, leave program online and earn coins. during this time you can do what you want: play games, watch videos, etc. So, you don't need to waste additional electricity.
Also, they launched a referral program. And you can get MHC for free.

I'll be really thankful if you use my link - http://6y5j37.metagather.org  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
OP only provides one way to get crypto for free. actually there are many ways to get crypto for free without having to add and invest. And this has also been discussed in other threads. For example like bounty or airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: