Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Ways to earn crypto without investing or mining - page 17. (Read 9330 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Very good article that is a great starting point for anyone who is confused on how to earn cryptocurrencies without investing their capital or having a mining rig.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform as well.

I can confirm that it does work, I have just used it and earned some BAT for upvoting articles. No need to deposit anything or pay anything. You simply log in, find articles you like, read them and tip them if you think that they are worth it.

It's a neat platform and they are growing fast, according to their stats they have over 18,600 signups and there are over 3,000 articles published per month. I highly recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn crypto and read created content. You can sign up through the link in thread.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
There is a good place where you can earn crypto with your time without investment like that bounty participating always accept my mind. This one way (bounty) i have skills for Eran crypto but you was share others good ways but I haven't skills yet. So bounty participate its complement for me right choice best ever.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
Great article.

I think the best way is to take part in bounties, as most people can do it. The article has a lot of good other ways though and it's a great read, thanks for sharing the content with the community.
Yes this is good content, if people don’t want to invest or mine they can join bounty campaign it will give good way to make money even without investing. In bounty people use to share knowledge and make high quality posts. Also those who have amount of money so they can invest in trading and get their profit. It’s much better to trade if you  have money in your pocket.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
The most effective and best way to earn without investing money in my opinion is doing content creation, translation and signature campaign in this forum, this three method can give you opportunity to earn huge amount of tokens if you do the task required properly.
If have human such rank as you have the can be earn , and those who newcomers hardly-whether will be able earn good money, very little good companies now on market.

Yeah in signature campaign yes a higher rank mostly earn more than lower rank but the idea is to earn without investing money, whether you have a lower or higher rank bottom line is you will earn without investing money,
Other two option above I mentioned earlier don't necessarily need any rank required to earn, infact a translator can earn even more than a higher rank signature account.
brand new
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency provides a great opportunity for freelancers to earn money. As a content creator, working with cryptocurrency is fun, there are many ways, you can join the bounty or promote it on the global web as OP explained. There is another way that is quite easy: earn cryptocurrency just by watching videos and playing games. It's easy, so there's no reason to say it's hard to get earn money from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
The most effective and best way to earn without investing money in my opinion is doing content creation, translation and signature campaign in this forum, this three method can give you opportunity to earn huge amount of tokens if you do the task required properly.
translation it is one of the hardest way because it is always very hard to be fast and reserve the translation for your own language.
Activity: 379
homt.net
~
Now I invest in HYIP projects, it is possible to earn very well, the main thing is to observe diversification, over the last six months I increased my Deposit by 70% I think this is a good indicator.
investing money in HYIP/ponzi is a high risk, sometime we can lose our money, beware for depositing much money to invest in hyip because all of them are going to scam in near time before we notice.

just invest money in safe place like for mining or whatever, because nothing any investment without risk but learn before invest
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
In the future this will be helpful to me. Creating articles should be interesting and trustworthy to gain readers trust. Knowledge and proper uses of words is necessary to attract people even the content is simple. Payment will follow from good content creation.
Especially for someone who likes writing, of course making articles will be a good way to make money. and this way could be a passive income for them. Advertisements on blogs becomes a means for such people. You just need to write what you like, and hobbies become your job. there are many advertisements that accept reward payments with crypto
but in condition like now everyone can write article in bounty campaign, as we know this public secret many scammer in bounty campaign are participate in write campaign
and many of them just copy-paste article from other people, and this situation people who like writing an article detrimental to people who like to write
brand new
Great article, it's a great starting point for anyone that is wanting to get into the crypto world, keep up the great work!

Also i recommend the blogging platform you have writtent the article on, I've been using this platform for a while and it's a great platform.

You can earn BAT for simply liking articles (tipping them), you make more for creating content though. They are growing fast (around 3,000 users a month on average), I think by the end of the year they will have overtaken Steemit in the amount of content, users and hopefully payouts (as more users, more tips, more payouts).

I would recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn some crypto, or who is a crypto content creator.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
if I think of getting bitcoin by not investing and mining for me, participating in Airdrop, joining karuni and joining social media like Twitter and Facebook.
Instead of participating in airdrop for penny, why not use that strength and time to learn a skill which can even pay you more when charged in cryptocurrency.
Even bounty participation is becoming more useless this days. After many months of promoting an ICO you end up with shity coins not even paid.
brand new
Great article with all ways that work well.

I am really liking Crowdholding and the blogging platform the article is written on, keep up the great work.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13

1 - Creating content - Users tip your article, you receive those tips.

Interesting thing to do.
I just found out how to get crypto. Because the usual thing I do to get crypto is only from airdrop or bounty. But making articles can get tips. A good thing that I just found out, I will give it a try and I will make a good article so that it can benefit others.
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Great article and a very informative read.

This is a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get started in crypto. Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, I have earned a decent amount of BAT through creating articles and liking other ones, it's a great starting point for anyone looking to get into the crypto space. You can sign up through the link on this thread. Look forward to seeing you guys there!
brand new
Great starting article for anyone who is looking to get into the crypto scene before investing.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i've been using it for a month now and I've earned over 20 BAT this month simply by liking articles, If i was more focused and had more time to create content, I could increase that amount massively. I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking for a way to earn crypto for free. it's a great tool in the bounty hunters tool belt. They are growing in size and now have over 16k, I am expecting that number to double by the end of the year, as they are very impressive. more people on the platform, more tips, more payouts.

You can sign up through the article on this thread.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
To get the coins without investment and mining I used cranes, also participated in the company's bounty and airdrop
cranes have not been working for a long time and it is already impossible to make money on them. only if some penny. but the best thing now is to participate in bounty campaigns if you don't have money to invest

Earnings on cranes are minimal, if not minuscule. And be careful, many of them do not pay at all or set such conditions that waiting for payment is not enough for a lifetime. Use only proven sites. Freelance sites and platforms give more possibilities to earn cryptocurrencies and start from zero. Some bloggers (popular people already) earn crypto on donations... and its works well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
if I think of getting bitcoin by not investing and mining for me, participating in Airdrop, joining karuni and joining social media like Twitter and Facebook.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
To get the coins without investment and mining I used cranes, also participated in the company's bounty and airdrop
cranes have not been working for a long time and it is already impossible to make money on them. only if some penny. but the best thing now is to participate in bounty campaigns if you don't have money to invest
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Pages:
Jump to: