Pages:
Author

Topic: [500 GH/s]HHTT -Selected Diff/Stratum/PPLNS/Paid Stales/High Availability/Tor - page 29. (Read 56478 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

I'm changing the fee structure to encourage people to use higher difficulties.

I haven't made this take effect yet but probably will today or tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
Just so other users know - stales are NOT paid -- need to consider this when evaluating the 2% fee.

With most PPS pools paying for stales I was surprised this pool is not - hence the post...

There is a process that goes through and calculates values and puts them in the DB.  My guess is that it isn't running.  I'll check on that.  You'll get credit for them all.

That server was litterally turned off by a cat last night.  It will be up very soon and processing will resume.
Why was I getting nothing for many valid shares?  Huh

There is a process that goes through and calculates values and puts them in the DB.  My guess is that it isn't running.  I'll check on that.  You'll get credit for them all.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
Looking at the spreadsheet that was in the thread back a bit it seems short of a MR (25 Gh/s) there isn't much reason to use 32diff for now.

That said, the MR is purring right now - WU of 353 (346-348 is more normal for me on 1diff).
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Why was I getting nothing for many valid shares?  Huh

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I've been mining here for a week now, no noticed downtime and I've been paid for every share. Good work Smiley

Tried to subscribe to:
arn:aws:sns:us-west-2:615289640696:hhtt-block
but get "Topic does not exist" error. Did you set the topic to be Public on AWS?

Yeah, permissions should be set correctly.  Note it is in us-west-2 so you have to use the Oregon region.  If you try it from us-east-1 (default) you are likely to get that not found error.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Keep it Simple. Every Bit Matters.
Payments seem to be working again.  I was curious what difficulty people were using, so I calculated it out.... fractional difficulties are from people that changed their mind or experimented with different ones:

I also calculated the average share price.

11.3344 Diff ohhh yeah ! I'll settle on one eventually Smiley Still playing with them.
Activity: 481
Payments seem to be working again.  I was curious what difficulty people were using, so I calculated it out.... fractional difficulties are from people that changed their mind or experimented with different ones:

I also calculated the average share price.

Activity: 438
Merit: 291
Payments seem to have stopped? Is the hourly script still running?

Tried to subscribe to:
arn:aws:sns:us-west-2:615289640696:hhtt-block
but get "Topic does not exist" error. Did you set the topic to be Public on AWS?

Any chance we are going to see merged mining in the future?
I was getting over paid  for about 30 mins Grin.

http://hhtt.1209k.com/user-details.php?user=1DPJHpt2hBNNumXqErSzw4r5SzFk9yL5X2

I got 0.00071569 per 32 difficulty share found instead of 0.00064245.

Any reason why?

Only explanation I can come up with was blockexplorer temporarily reporting the wrong difficulty.  I should use the local bitcoind for that number.

I have seen this issue twice. Don't rush to fix though... should be called a feature rather than a bug.
I'm currently using Phoenix 2.0.
So do you have any recommend about best miner software for your pool?

cgminer
My miner says "Result didn't meet full difficulty, not sending", is that ok or my share has rejected?

I don't know, what miner software are you using?

I'm currently using Phoenix 2.0.
So do you have any recommend about best miner software for your pool?
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Keep the design, love it. But the statistics embed should work without Flash.
My miner says "Result didn't meet full difficulty, not sending", is that ok or my share has rejected?

I don't know, what miner software are you using?

I was getting over paid  for about 30 mins Grin.

http://hhtt.1209k.com/user-details.php?user=1DPJHpt2hBNNumXqErSzw4r5SzFk9yL5X2

I got 0.00071569 per 32 difficulty share found instead of 0.00064245.

Any reason why?

Only explanation I can come up with was blockexplorer temporarily reporting the wrong difficulty.  I should use the local bitcoind for that number.
Pages:
Jump to: