Pages:
Author

Topic: [50X100] [A2A] 50x.com: World's First 'Any to Any' Crypto Trading Platform - page 22. (Read 25442 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 0
Is STeX selling to U.S. investors, and if so, is there concern for U.S. investors that STeX is considered a security because of the monthly commission/dividend payments?

Negative.

Cons:
- Restricts US and Hong Kong citizens because of SEC and SFC regulation
Activity: 320
Merit: 1
What is 2018's roadmap of STeX?

March, 2018
STeX Exchange Alpha release is scheduled to March 27, 2018
14:00 GMT. Users can sing up and trade on the exchange. Mobile
interface development in progress. Public API development in
progress.

April 5, 2018
A2A tokens ICO
STeX A2A ICO is scheduled to April, 5 2018 05:00 GMT.
Do not miss the opportunity to get A2A tokens with the maximum
bonuses from the very beginning and wipe out huge part from
your trading commissions! Unlock professional features on STeX
holding A2A tokens. Get 50% discount on fees paid in A2A tokens.
Enjoy tier structure discount system based on A2A accounting.

Q2, 2018
Beta release
A user-friendly web-based client with the highest level of security
access control - taken from real world trading terminals - will
provide instant access to the biggest choice of coins and tokens
with worldwide best bid & ask. The key concept is this - you'll
need just one account to get access to thousands of markets and
trading pairs at the lowest rates. Behind the scenes is a fully
automated system that takes care of all details. You can choose
either segregated storage under your full control and protection
or a common account - giving you maximum flexibility and
leverage.

do we have more details on the public API? what exactly will it support in the first release?
are there anyone have comparison between Binance & STeX?

there is one in the whitepaper. check the first post of this thread. there's a link to it there.

Thank you Jetx

There does seem to have been some recent changes to the whitepaper, so yes, the pages for the Binance comparisons to STeX EXCHANGE is indeed page 14 and 16. Page 16 is best since that's the "Direct comparison with Binance."

Thanks for the heads up.  Smiley
Activity: 48
It looks like whitepaper has changed a bit with more information about A2A. There is a binance comparison in whitepaper on page 14 and a more dedicated comparison on page 16.
Yep, you are right
 Is STeX selling to U.S. investors, and if so, is there concern for U.S. investors that STeX is considered a security because of the monthly commission/dividend payments?
Activity: 38
What are some examples of the tools that the team has developed for hedge funds and brokers in the past? Which of these will be implemented through the STeX platform?
How is STeX providing liquidity to start, or will it take time for the platform to have enough liquidity to handle a large amount of users? What does the initial liquidity amount available look like for Ether, Bitcoin, etc.?
How does STeX.Exchange plan to take over I am not really clear in what makes their prediction of getting 5 percents of the market?

STeX.Exchange will always aim to provide better liquidity, very small bid/ask spread and thousands of direct coin-to-coin cross-rates available to all the STeX.Exchange users. We will also be providing commission-free trades within our platform.

The rest is of our plan is focused on marketing STeX.Exchange to all the right people. STeX.Exchange is unique in many ways, for example, mixing security of blockchain storage and the speed of the centralized processing core.

We are the new generation of this sort of service, we are taking it to the next step. We aim to provide the best service possible for our users and we care about our userís experience with STeX.Exchange. We will be providing better service with better support and better rates, low commissions and vast variety of instruments. More to come.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
How does STeX.Exchange make money if they are giving away 100 % of the commission to token

They are holding a big amount of tokens too -> they get dividends like all the other token holder.
Activity: 56
How does STeX.Exchange plan to take over I am not really clear in what makes their prediction of getting 5 percents of the market?

Activity: 42
How does STeX.Exchange make money if they are giving away 100 % of the commission to token holders?

there is one in the whitepaper. check the first post of this thread. there's a link to it there.

Thank you Jetx
What is 2018's roadmap of STeX?

March, 2018
STeX Exchange Alpha release is scheduled to March 27, 2018
14:00 GMT. Users can sing up and trade on the exchange. Mobile
interface development in progress. Public API development in
progress.

April 5, 2018
A2A tokens ICO
STeX A2A ICO is scheduled to April, 5 2018 05:00 GMT.
Do not miss the opportunity to get A2A tokens with the maximum
bonuses from the very beginning and wipe out huge part from
your trading commissions! Unlock professional features on STeX
holding A2A tokens. Get 50% discount on fees paid in A2A tokens.
Enjoy tier structure discount system based on A2A accounting.

Q2, 2018
Beta release
A user-friendly web-based client with the highest level of security
access control - taken from real world trading terminals - will
provide instant access to the biggest choice of coins and tokens
with worldwide best bid & ask. The key concept is this - you'll
need just one account to get access to thousands of markets and
trading pairs at the lowest rates. Behind the scenes is a fully
automated system that takes care of all details. You can choose
either segregated storage under your full control and protection
or a common account - giving you maximum flexibility and
leverage.

STeX Exchange and DEEX Exchange signed strategical partnership agreement including cross-listing of both project's own tokens. DEEX tokens, STE tokens and A2A Tokens will be listed on both DEEX Exchange and STeX Exchange.

STeX Exchange is the first automatic liquidity aggregator with Any2Any revolutionary technology, supporting over 250,000 cross rates and over 100 coins on one platform. DEEX tokens will be traded for over 100 coins on STeX, like DEEX/BTC, DEEX/LTC, DEEX/ETH, DEEX/BTH, DEEX/XRP, DEEX/DASH and so on.

i also think DEEX is fully decentralized, which is cool. stex exchange of course being a hybrid for the sake of speed and all. DEEX seems to be a good project though. i like what i've i read so far.

Yes I think so Smiley
Activity: 98
It looks like whitepaper has changed a bit with more information about A2A. There is a binance comparison in whitepaper on page 14 and a more dedicated comparison on page 16.

STeX Exchange and DEEX Exchange signed strategical partnership agreement including cross-listing of both project's own tokens. DEEX tokens, STE tokens and A2A Tokens will be listed on both DEEX Exchange and STeX Exchange.

STeX Exchange is the first automatic liquidity aggregator with Any2Any revolutionary technology, supporting over 250,000 cross rates and over 100 coins on one platform. DEEX tokens will be traded for over 100 coins on STeX, like DEEX/BTC, DEEX/LTC, DEEX/ETH, DEEX/BTH, DEEX/XRP, DEEX/DASH and so on.

i also think DEEX is fully decentralized, which is cool. stex exchange of course being a hybrid for the sake of speed and all. DEEX seems to be a good project though. i like what i've i read so far.
Good news today:
‼️ 🚀 STeX Exchange Alpha release is scheduled to March 27, 2018 14:00 GMT

good news indeed. i almost dropped my kopi luwak when reading about that. let's hope they deliver.
Pages:
Jump to: