Pages:
Author

Topic: [50X100] [A2A] 50x.com: World's First 'Any to Any' Crypto Trading Platform - page 25. (Read 25442 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 320
Merit: 1

There will be work to train all these people

yes. tricky but doable.

Not as I have seen. looks like it's just for STE.

there is talk, but nothing set in stone yet it seems.

STE = dividends
A2A = utility (like Binance's BNB)

In any case, they can handle plenty of traffic on this platform.

right. their team "knowledge of how to build infrastructure capable of delivering services to millions of users, teamed with sophisticated HTF market-making algorithms - ensures that the project will be successful while being difficult to imitate, if someone wishes to compete."
Activity: 98
I hear that the release date on alpha release is set to March 27? is this actually the case?

For those wanting STE there is the whitelist at http://stex.exchange/stewhitelist.

is there a whitelist for A2A?

Not as I have seen. looks like it's just for STE.
i'm sticking with STE as i'm just interested in the dividend payouts, but that's me.

Same here. I got in on the STE presale and I'm mostly interested in passive income with these things. It does look like I'll be getting A2A anyway though, since dividends by the looks of it will be paid out 30% ETH and 70% A2A.

yeah. looks like STE owners will be getting a small airdrop of A2A anyways though. definitely. passive income is the way to go and so if you want passive income then you want STE, not A2A.

That is right. think it was about 10% last I heard.
When will SteX exchange be applicable to fiat transactions in the future?

Possibly in 3-5 years.

From WP:

Smart Token Exchange Ltd was incorporated in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines,
due it being the fastest jurisdiction in which to incorporate that kind of business.
However, to be able to make fiat deposits and withdrawals, we need to
incorporate legal entities in the EU, USA and many other countries, and get all
the necessary licenses according to the local laws and regulations.

We expect this process to be completed in 3-5 years from
launch. Many procedures must be in place including well
trained staff to fit regulators requirements.

if they can get that process completed then that'd be great, albeit that'll be a tricky task.

There will be work to train all these people, but over time I think crypto exchanges will be so big and popular that it will be easier to find such employees.
That's the STeX technology paper.   Smiley

Can also be downloaded directly from their site here:
https://stex.exchange/media/pdf/stex_technology.pdf

It's just a one page document. Well worth taking a look.
It explains the Decentralization setup, Crypto-security, Speed and Horizontal scaling.

That paper is very interesting. does not look like it is easily available on the website.

Text below, with the exception of the visual images.

### STeX EXCHANGE TECHNOLOGY ###

# Decentralization

STeX's own Cloud cluster is
physically hosted in many
countries to prevent possibility
of shutting down by physical or
technological attack or failure.

# Crypto-security

All STeX systems are encrypted
and cannot be accessed without
proper authorisation from STeX
authorities. The project’s main
funds including user’s funds are
stored in cold wallets and cannot
be accessed from the internet.

# Speed

Superfast cloud processing core
– internal trades are completed
in a blink of an eye.

# Horizontal scaling

Our A2A decentralized technology allows us to support hundreds of thousands cross rates simulta-
neously. Behind our system lie years of experience in trading on world's largest stock exchanges and
years in developing trading algorithms for private hedge-funds and brokers. This unique combination
of understanding end-user needs and knowledge of how to build infrastructure capable of delivering
services to millions of users, with sophisticated HTF market-making algorithms ensures that project
will be successful and at the same time very hard to copy, if someone wishes to compete.

the text alone is good but i'd still recommend the stex_technology.pdf to get the images included for a better understanding.

In any case, they can handle plenty of traffic on this platform.
i'm sticking with STE as i'm just interested in the dividend payouts, but that's me.

Same here. I got in on the STE presale and I'm mostly interested in passive income with these things. It does look like I'll be getting A2A anyway though, since dividends by the looks of it will be paid out 30% ETH and 70% A2A.

yeah. looks like STE owners will be getting a small airdrop of A2A anyways though. definitely. passive income is the way to go and so if you want passive income then you want STE, not A2A.

Possibly in 3-5 years.

From WP:

due it being the fastest jurisdiction in which to incorporate that kind of business.

if they can get that process completed then that'd be great, albeit that'll be a tricky task.

It explains the Decentralization setup, Crypto-security, Speed and Horizontal scaling.

That paper is very interesting. does not look like it is easily available on the website.

# Decentralization

# Crypto-security

# Speed

in a blink of an eye.

# Horizontal scaling

Our A2A decentralized technology allows us to support hundreds of thousands cross rates simulta-
neously. Behind our system lie years of experience in trading on world's largest stock exchanges and
years in developing trading algorithms for private hedge-funds and brokers. This unique combination
of understanding end-user needs and knowledge of how to build infrastructure capable of delivering
services to millions of users, with sophisticated HTF market-making algorithms ensures that project
will be successful and at the same time very hard to copy, if someone wishes to compete.

the text alone is good but i'd still recommend the stex_technology.pdf to get the images included for a better understanding.
Very best. so what you are saying is Not only can Stex exchange become the most notorious exchange to handle traffic and buy what ever coin in one platform, but it can actually also become the best designed crypto exchange of all time.

the STeX Exchange has great potential if they deliver as they say they will.
Wow! This is an interesting exchange. A while ago I was just chatting on telegram with a friend and I said to him that we must participate on these exchange/market crypto ICO projects as early as possible coz' cryptocurrency is still at its earliest stage. Glad I found your post about this one. Thanks!
I'm going to DYOR on this. Smiley

once that research is complete and you're sold beyond a shadow of a doubt, there's a STE token whitelist in case you were wondering.
Another fascinating fact is that one of the STeX advisers (amongst them; Serguei Popov, one of the founders of IOTA) is Gigi Janelidze. Janelidze is the Ex Art Director / Lead Designer for Yandex and Head and co-founder of the TOPOS Studio. He will advise on how to build STeX EXCHANGE tools and interfaces with a user-first approach, which is pretty cool. Excited about that.

Very best. so what you are saying is Not only can Stex exchange become the most notorious exchange to handle traffic and buy what ever coin in one platform, but it can actually also become the best designed crypto exchange of all time.

Yandex is a big deal. I absolutely have great hopes for the STeX EXCHANGE design with a heavyweight like Gigi Janelidze to advise.

Serguei Popov who came up with IOTA. Nick working with VK which is a huge platform like the Facebook of Russia, and also the founder of KeyCAPTCHA. Gigi Janelidze, with a background as lead designer at Yandex. there's some great minds involved with the STeX Exchange project.
Activity: 456
Another fascinating fact is that one of the STeX advisers (amongst them; Serguei Popov, one of the founders of IOTA) is Gigi Janelidze. Janelidze is the Ex Art Director / Lead Designer for Yandex and Head and co-founder of the TOPOS Studio. He will advise on how to build STeX EXCHANGE tools and interfaces with a user-first approach, which is pretty cool. Excited about that.

Yandex is a big deal. I absolutely have great hopes for the STeX EXCHANGE design with a heavyweight like Gigi Janelidze to advise.
Activity: 456

# Decentralization

# Crypto-security

# Speed

in a blink of an eye.

# Horizontal scaling

Activity: 211
Merit: 10
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
Wow! This is an interesting exchange. A while ago I was just chatting on telegram with a friend and I said to him that we must participate on these exchange/market crypto ICO projects as early as possible coz' cryptocurrency is still at its earliest stage. Glad I found your post about this one. Thanks!
I'm going to DYOR on this. Smiley

Possibly in 3-5 years.

From WP:

That's very hopeful news. and I guess this has not even been thought about at this point in time, but if it were going to be FIAT transactions then it would be possible to buy all the coins on ecxchange directly with debit or credit cards or will be limited to BTC and ETH which is typical of most exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: