Pages:
Author

Topic: [50X100] [A2A] 50x.com: World's First 'Any to Any' Crypto Trading Platform - page 28. (Read 25442 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
At first it is good that you are sharing that upcoming exchange and how it is better than current exchanges. I wanna see it how it works in few months and its volume though. But why moderated? Are you from Stex Exchange?
Activity: 456
Merit: 0
Quote from: liny1010
In my opinion, Binance is the biggest competitor of Stex Exchange  Cheesy

Binance is the biggest crypto exchange - period - these days.
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Impressive considering Binance is only 6-7 months old.
Quote from: rosyrosyrosy
Who is the biggest competitor of Stex Exchange?  Roll Eyes

Compare STeX Exchange with KYBER NETWORK, BINANCE, ETHERDELTA, BITSQUARE, QVOLTA, SPECTRE, EIDOO, BITTREX, BITFINEX, OKCOIN, BITSTAMP, COINBASE and KRAKEN in the Whitepaper - Page 15 > 5.2 Comparison with STeX.

Pros:
- Lowest possible bid/ask spreads in the industry
- Bid/ask size automatic calculation
- Stop/limit/conditional orders
- Best prices available across other exchanges
- 100% dividend distribution (paid in ETH)

Cons:
- Restricts US and Hong Kong citizens because of SEC and SFC regulation
It is what I meant yes. Thanks.

Right. 0.1 ETH is the minimum. The rules, conditions and duration of each of the ICO Stages will be described at https://stex.exchange/ico
before the beginning of the each stage. All Ethereum transactions in the amount less than 0.1 ETH will be rejected by their smart-contract.

Consider signing up for the mailing list at https://stex.exchange for instant email updates on the latest happenings.

Already done. Thanks.

There's also the Telegram channel, where updates, questions and answers are posted on the regular.
Maybe also mention A2A ICO in your first post?

Let's see what happens after the vote.  Smiley
Activity: 98

Right. 0.1 ETH is the minimum. The rules, conditions and duration of each of the ICO Stages will be described at https://stex.exchange/ico
before the beginning of the each stage. All Ethereum transactions in the amount less than 0.1 ETH will be rejected by their smart-contract.

Consider signing up for the mailing list at https://stex.exchange for instant email updates on the latest happenings.

Already done. Thanks.
Maybe also mention A2A ICO in your first post?
are there any safety precautions if A2A were to go down in value?

Yes.

From Whitepaper page 21:

When the price of A2A goes down (and it will at some point, as it is a free
market), the circulation supply will be temporarily reduced every day by the 30%
from daily commissions paid to the exchange. Lower A2A prices will result in
bigger absolute amounts of A2A transferred to the smart contract. In an extreme
case, the demand for A2A, needed to be bought to process the ongoing
transactions, can exceed the total circulation supply and the price will
immediately rise to the level of the current sale price in the A2A SHOP. This
system gives us an assurance that any A2A dump will be simply a perfect trading
opportunity, and the token itself might become a very attractive trading
instrument.
Activity: 320
Merit: 1
are there any safety precautions if A2A were to go down in value?

To be honest, I've never heard of such exchanges, only now, after your message, I'll probably go and study this project. Today, after all, there are not a few exchanges, although most of them are not decentralized, but still they fulfill their function, although very expensive commissions

Comission is our enemy which need to reduce. I know we can not delete this fee but at least we reduce it.
In choosing exchange, we need to look any other fuction but the first one is fee

STeX EXCHANGE aims to be very competitive in this regard.

From Whitepaper page 14:

- Lowest possible bid/ask spreads in the industry
- Bid/ask size automatic calculation
- Stop/limit/conditional orders
- Best prices available across other exchanges
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
To be honest, I've never heard of such exchanges, only now, after your message, I'll probably go and study this project. Today, after all, there are not a few exchanges, although most of them are not decentralized, but still they fulfill their function, although very expensive commissions

Comission is our enemy which need to reduce. I know we can not delete this fee but at least we reduce it.
In choosing exchange, we need to look any other fuction but the first one is fee
Thanks. Is there any minimum amount in incoming a2a ico?

my guess is you mean what is the minimum amount of ETH you must buy for in ICO. 0.1 ETH.
You mean minimum amount of A2A you have to purchase in the upcoming ICO? Or minimum amount they need to sell?
Thanks. Is there any minimum amount in incoming a2a ico?
Thank you for that. But it's as jet says, what's the point of shopping a2a if there are no dividends to pick up from it?

A2A Token holders' benefits

A2A token holders can get a discount of up to 50% if they pay fees on the STeX platform in A2A tokens from their internal A2A balance. In the first year of operations all users will get a 50% discount regardless of the conditions, and in the following years such unconditional discount will be as follows:

Default discount for all users | Maximum Discount
Year 1 | 50% | 50%
Year 2 | 35% | 50%
Year 3 | 25% | 50%
Year 4 | 20% | 50%
Year 5 and over | 10% | 50%

Unlike some similar tokens (BNB, for example) A2A tokens will never lose all their discount potential and will stay attractive for the users. The maximum 50% discount will always be available for the users meeting special conditions to unlock higher discount rates, like the amount and time of the A2A tokens being held, the amount of daily and/or monthly commissions paid, etc.

Additionally, STeX EXCHANGE expects the A2A token to be seen as an attractive short- and long-term trading asset, which will increase the demand as well.
Thank you for that. But it's as jet says, what's the point of shopping a2a if there are no dividends to pick up from it?
Pages:
Jump to: