Pages:
Author

Topic: [50X100] [A2A] 50x.com: World's First 'Any to Any' Crypto Trading Platform - page 29. (Read 25442 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1
apparently STE tokens will be sold once the exchange launches. i hope i understood that correctly. fingers crossed!

so okay.

STE = security token
A2A = utility token

utility in what way? why should we care about buying A2A at all? they don't have anything to do with the dividend distribution on the exchange platform, right? only STE hodlers receive dividend distribution.

Activity: 456
Merit: 0
Is STE token and A2A token the same?

No. STE is a security token - A2A is a utility token.

From the Whitepaper page 20.

A2A Technology
Our A2A decentralized technology allows us to support thousands of
cross rates simultaneously with efficient resource usage. We process all
cross-rates in A2A Cloud, with virtually unlimited ability of horizontal
scaling.

Imagine an orchestra with a conductor. Each instrument is a separate
coin server, playing its own part in the symphony.

The core (conductor) makes them all work together perfectly
synchronized. If the core is down, this role is transferred to a spare
conductor waiting nearby, or even to one of the musicians.

If some musician it not fast enough to play all the tunes in time, we
can add another with the same instrument so that they could share the
task. Each task is totally independent and can be performed on a
separate server. Or, if need be, on hundreds of such servers. And all that
is automated in the STeX Cloud.

A2A tokens are used as an intermediary to evaluate every listed coin
and create a matching pair of orders in the system's core

A2A Tokens
A2A tokens are used as an intermediary in every trade on STeX using A2A
technology. The problem is that while working with hundreds of different assets,
you need a measurement system to evaluate all the tokens in order to create
cross-rates, calculate commissions, do all the internal accounting. So, we used an
additional token for that purpose. It was designed with self-balancing supply
capabilities ruled by the smart contract on the Ethereum network and internal
market making pool in other currencies on STeX platform.

Furthermore, we have a promotional system to attract users and make their
trading activities more profitable (especially, for active traders who may suffer
from turnaround commissions).

By mixing these two concepts together, we have created a STeX utility token
named A2A after the technology Any2Any we invented and used to create 10,000
sross-rates.

The additional utility function of this token is to provide an easy to account tier
system for commission discount for all users on the STeX exchange. There are no
passive income opportunities, no profit sharing in the A2A token, and, at the same
time, it should be very attractive for the users to buy, use and hold in order to get
extra discounts and unlock the professional features on STeX which will be
available only for professional traders with a sufficient amount of commissions
paid to the system.

The A2A tokens supply is limited by 500,000,000 A2A tokens. However, all
undistributed tokens will be burned after the end of the A2A ICO. There is no soft
cap, as the project has all the funds required for completion and almost any
amount of the A2A tokens in the circulation is good for the system beause of the
sefl-balancing feature.

The A2A token has 8 decimals.A2A token that will give users an opportunity to reduce their trading fees by up
to 50% through paying commissions with it, and will increase user's discount
based on the amount of the commissions paid to the system and on the amount
of time that you hold the token on your account. As a proof of concept, you can
look at BNB Binance token which has a similar structure and purpose.
To match cryptocurrency market growth and provide additional long-term
stability to the token, we also have a mechanism that balances the prices of the
A2A token.

From every commission paid to STeX, 70% of A2A are sold on the open market at
current prices and become STeX's income. The remaining 30% are immediately
transferred to the smart-contract known as A2A SHOP to be sold from that
contract at the all-time high price, 0.1% higher than previouse sale from the
contract. The funds from the sales of A2A tokens via the smart contract are
accounted for as STeX income. It is almost as effective a price balancing system
as a buy-and-burn option, but instead of the project's profits in BNB token (which
can be unstable, as the exchange may have expences exceeding collected
commissions) it is linked to the total trading amount on the STeX platform
without the necessity of burning.

When the price of A2A goes down (and it will at some point, as it is a free
market), the circulation supply will be temporarily reduced every day by the 30%
from daily commissions paid to the exchange. Lower A2A prices will result in
bigger absolute amounts of A2A transferred to the smart contract. In an extreme
case, the demand for A2A, needed to be bought to process the ongoing
transactions, can exceed the total circulation supply and the price will
immediately rise to the level of the current sale price in the A2A SHOP. This
system gives us an assurance that any A2A dump will be simply a perfect trading
opportunity, and the token itself might become a very attractive trading
instrument.
Activity: 98
Is STE token and A2A token the same?
It's certainly possible. They may even set up an STE shop after the ICO. Meaning it won't really be an ICO scenario, but once the platform has launched, you might be able to purchase STE tokens directly from the exchange still. Right now they are voting for whether to just skip the ICO Stage 2. I'm reading up on this as we speak.

thank you. please post here or in PM once there is more information on this. i want a piece of the dividends of this exchange. the FOMO is strong with this one.
It's certainly possible. They may even set up an STE shop after the ICO. Meaning it won't really be an ICO scenario, but once the platform has launched, you might be able to purchase STE tokens directly from the exchange still. Right now they are voting for whether to just skip the ICO Stage 2. I'm reading up on this as we speak.
fingers crossed then. i was really looking forward to participating in this ICO. even with 2.5 ETH per 1000 STE, that's still a good price to get in on if this exchange does well, and all the signs says it will. oh, the FOMO. :/
Nothing is set in stone yet. The vote is still ongoing.  Smiley
I hear a new token will be relevant to payments and that the next ICO may be canceled? What's going on there?

same. if someone could please elaborate..

More on this soon. Check their Telegram channel for live updates: https://t.me/stex_official

fs. worst case scenario then i won't be able to purchase in the next ICO, as there won't be one.
Is STEX decentralized like Kyber? E.g. no requirement to hold currency on the exchange. And swaps handled by smart contract?

A bit of both. They call themselves a hybrid. Centralized with decentralization where it pays off. What they are most focused on is speed and security. There is a lot of information about this in the whitepaper.

According to their Whitepaper, page 12.

Hybrid - Combining the speed centralized exchange with the
secure account management of a decentralized one.

No. of coins: 100
Trading Pairs: 10,000
Fiat Deposit / Withdrawal: No
AML Limits: None
Deposit Fees: No
Withdrawal Fees: No
Trading Fees: 0.2%

Strengths
- Speed & security
- All trading pairs, one platform
- Best rates, aggregated from other exchanges

Weaknesses
- Our contigency funds and ‘survival mode’ will
have to be deployed if we are unable to gain
significant market share

Threats
- If the crypto market stagnates or declines
- If crypto/exchanges face worldwide regulation

Differentiators
- Exchange aggregation
- Token holder dividends
- Lowest rates, highest liquidity
I hear a new token will be relevant to payments and that the next ICO may be canceled? What's going on there?

More on this soon. Check their Telegram channel for live updates: https://t.me/stex_official

Answered this earlier just now. More information on the A2A token soon. And yes, there is a vote taking place right now whether to go on with the ICO Stage 2 or not. You could always ask in their Telegram channel at https://t.me/stex_official

Is STEX decentralized like Kyber? E.g. no requirement to hold currency on the exchange. And swaps handled by smart contract?

A bit of both. They call themselves a hybrid. Centralized with decentralization where it pays off. What they are most focused on is speed and security. There is a lot of information about this in the whitepaper.
The crypto market will rise and recover
Just wait a month, it's a good time to STEX ICO  Wink

Nice to hear that. Only a month, we will see explosions and achieve good profits

Crypto exchanges are money making machines, so yes, those who lucky enough to have secured a few thousand STE could easily see amounts paid out per month that would put a smile on their face. They also make sure to pay out the first coming monday of each new month, so make mondays more pleasant for investors.  Smiley
Is it a pyramid scheme?

No it’s absolutely not! The Ponzi scheme is recognised by a cashflow from later users coming to early users. We do not have anything common to that scheme. Just some rewards for angels, partners and venture investors. And a solid business model. All rewards are replicated from an ordinary offline business lifecycle.
And if only 100M tokens will ever be created then an ICO participant’s position should not be deflated at all by new investors. An investor’s total share can only stay the same or get greater. ICO investors’ tokens cannot devalue since we plan to never issue any more STE tokens.

You know everything. Thank you very much

STeX Exchange is very legit. The CEO/CTO is the founder of http://keycaptcha.com, a company that on list considered purchased by Google.

It's a hybrid. Centralized exchange with a few modules decentralized.
How does STeX.Exchange plan to take over competition? I am not really clear in what makes your prediction of getting 5 percent of the market?

Its ability to scale plus all the features. It stands a great chance of reaching the top 5 exchange, and in my personal opinion - becoming the number one crypto exchange out there.
What are the running costs of STeX.Exchange?

I seem to remember reading 100 ETH per month from the whitepaper.
Activity: 42
How does STeX.Exchange plan to take over competition? I am not really clear in what makes your prediction of getting 5 percent of the market?

STeX.Exchange will always aim to provide better liquidity, very small bid/ask spreads and thousands of direct coin-to-coin cross-rates available to all the STeX. Exchange users. They will also be providing a portion of commission-free trades within their platform to gain the most market share possible.
Their marketing plan is focused on advertising STeX.Exchange to the right people. STeX.Exchange is unique in many ways, for example, mixing security of a block- chain storage and the speed of a centralized processing core.
They are a new generation of this sort of service and they are taking it to the next level. They aim to provide the best service possible for their users and they care about their user’s experience with STeX.Exchange. They will be providing better service with better support and better rates, low commissions and a vast variety of instru- ments. And still more to come.

Pages:
Jump to: