Pages:
Author

Topic: [50X100] [A2A] 50x.com: World's First 'Any to Any' Crypto Trading Platform - page 34. (Read 25442 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Stex calculate about available volume at a specific price, this is valuable information. I think this will help investors make the right decision, and bring profits to them. Grin
Activity: 48
Good point that we can use STE for trading. After the end of the ICO, STE token will be listed on STeX.Exchange so we can trade it with other users and market-makers. STE tokens are going to beadded to several exchanges as well, but we are unable to announce at the moment exactly which of these exchanges will list STE and when.
if youre a newbie then youtube search "how to set up MyEtherWallet" which is the most popular way to set up an ethereum wallet. or you could use wallet apps like Eidoo which comes with a new ethereum address.

!!!IMPORTANT: Please keep your private key at safe place
Activity: 320
Merit: 1
That's right. They will also burn unsold tokens. Looking at the defaults at STE Price Token Speculation Calculator they seem to think there will be around 50.000.000 STE in total after ICO.

They will also buy back tokens here and there over time, and burn those - if I remember correctly.

seems like it. also from their WP: "30% from total final supply will be issued for the founders (no more than 30,000,000 STE)"
Activity: 456
Should I participate in crowdsale without creating Ethereum address?

No. STE is an ERC20 token (Ethereum blockchain.) You need an Ethereum address to receive and store STE tokens on. You can use any Ethereum wallet: MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Parity, Ledger, Mist, or even Eidoo as mentioned just now.
if youre a newbie then youtube search "how to set up MyEtherWallet" which is the most popular way to set up an ethereum wallet. or you could use wallet apps like Eidoo which comes with a new ethereum address.
Activity: 38
Should I participate in the crowdsale without creating an Ethereum address?
although most of them are not decentralized,

STeX Exchange is a bit of both; a hybrid.

According to their Whitepaper (5.1.1, page 12):

Hybrid - Combining the speed of a centralized exchange with the secure account management of a decentralized one.

No. of coins: 100
Trading Pairs: 10,000
Fiat Deposit / Withdrawal: No
AML Limits: None
Deposit Fees: No
Withdrawal Fees: No
Trading Fees: 0.2%

Strengths
- Speed & security
- All trading pairs, one platform
- Best rates, aggregated from other exchanges

Weaknesses
Our contigency funds and ‘survival mode’ will have to be deployed if we are unable to gain significant market share

Threats
- If the crypto market stagnates or declines
- If crypto/exchanges face worldwide regulation

Differentiators
- Exchange aggregation
- Token holder dividends
- Lowest rates, highest liquidity

Thank you for answer. I think we should send ETH to NEW wallet. A lot of ICO are using this way. I usually use MetaMark wallet.

You can also use  MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Parity, Mist or Ledger (hardware wallet) because STE is an ERC20 token issued on Ethereum blockchain. Token holders can easily store and manage their STE tokens using existing Ethereum clients including official Ethereum wallets
That's right. They will also burn unsold tokens. Looking at the defaults at STE Price Token Speculation Calculator they seem to think there will be around 50.000.000 STE in total after ICO.

They will also buy back tokens here and there over time, and burn those - if I remember correctly.

Hybrid - Combining the speed of a centralized exchange with the secure account management of a decentralized one.

Strengths
- Speed & security

Weaknesses
Our contigency funds and ‘survival mode’ will have to be deployed if we are unable to gain significant market share

Threats

Differentiators
- Exchange aggregation
- Token holder dividends

Thank you for answer. I think we should send ETH to NEW wallet. A lot of ICO are using this way. I usually use MetaMark wallet.

in this particular case thats a great idea, to get a brand new wallet to participate in the ICO with. the thing about STEX EXCHANGE is that if you sell your STE tokens then those tokens will only receive 80% of the dividends from what i understand. meaning that if you buy STE tokens in the ICO and hold on to them then those tokens will be part of the 100% dividend distribution. however if you SELL those STE tokens or just even move them a different wallet, then those STE tokens will just be entitled to 80% of the dividend distrbution. the stex team are doing this to create a strong incentive to HODL. but if anyone do sell their STE tokens, then that's just great for the hodlers considerating that this means that more of that 20% dividends reserved only STE tokens purchased and held since ICO, will go to them.

STE tokens that have been purchased in ICO and hodled = 100% dividend distribution
STE tokens that have been moved to a different wallet or sold = 80% dividend distribution

so technically, if you just create a brand new eth wallet to purchase STE tokens in the ICO, then you can just sell that eth wallet as a whole and then have the new owner contact the stex exchange staff and tell them they want their STE tokens moved elsewhere for whatever reason, which should probably make it possible for them to keep that extra 20% and thus keep the full 100% dividend distribution monthly payout.
That's the STeX technology paper.   Smiley

Can also be downloaded directly from their site here:
https://stex.exchange/media/pdf/stex_technology.pdf

It's just a one page document. Well worth taking a look.
It explains the Decentralization setup, Crypto-security, Speed and Horizontal scaling.

Strengths
- Speed & security

Weaknesses

Threats

Differentiators
- Exchange aggregation
- Token holder dividends

very nice. great news indeed. thumbs up at the video, the trading terminal looks awesome. 2 ETH per 1000 STE isn't exactly cheap though is it? how much ETH does 1000 STE have the potential to make you in dividends monthly? and what's the price potential for the STE token in say a years time?

2.5 ETH. Not 2 ETH.

The price is 2.5 ETH per 1000 STE in the upcoming ICO Stage 2 in mid/end of march.

Strengths
- Speed & security

Weaknesses

Threats

Differentiators
- Exchange aggregation
- Token holder dividends
How can I invest (Bitcoin, ETH, Creditcard) ?

They only take ETH.

Set up a new or use an already registered wallet at http://myetherwallet.com and send ETH from there. For newcomers wanting to pay with a credit card, you can easily buy some ETH at http://coinbase.com, then send that ETH from Coinbase to your wallet address at http://myetherwallet.com. Then - send the ETH from MyEtherWallet to the STeX Exchange once their ICO Stage 2 has launched.

ICO Stage 2 Price will be 2.5 ETH per 1000 STE.

ICO Stage 2 will launch once their STeX Exchange alpha release is out.
They think this will be in the midst or at the end of march.

IMPORTANT: Most people are aware of this, but do NOT send ETH directly from any exchange such as Binance, Coinbase, etc. Only send ETH from your personal Ethereum wallet such as a wallet created on http://myetherwallet.com, and make sure to set the gas high. You will probably be given a recommendation on Gas by http://stex.exchange once their ICO Stage 2 has begun.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
To be honest, I've never heard of such exchanges, only now, after your message, I'll probably go and study this project. Today, after all, there are not a few exchanges, although most of them are not decentralized, but still they fulfill their function, although very expensive commissions
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Stex will be huge if they realize everything they have planned, i have also heard of a few similar projects like Arbidex etc, but at the moment i feel Stex is a way bigger and better project, lets wait for their platform launch.
How can I invest (Bitcoin, ETH, Creditcard) ?
Considering STeX EXCHANGE is providing 100% dividend distribution among token holders - I think that's still a good price.

I did set up a price prediction thread for STeX EXCHANGE here, but no replies yet.
Feel free to participate: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a2a-stex-exchange-all-coins-one-platform-2816586
Pages:
Jump to: