Pages:
Author

Topic: 6 Ways to earn Tokens without investing or mining - page 5. (Read 25700 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 2
Nice article, keep up the great content!

I would look into Birdchain, it's a fun little app that you can earn crypto for watching ads. I have it on my phone, and I find it easy to earn crypto.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I hope that the cryptocurrency market will start to recover and these ways of earning will again bring the same profit as in 2017
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I use Crowdholding, it's a great little platform that isn't know very well.

I think they will only get bigger, so I would get in on the ground. You are able to earn other tokens as well on the platform, not just their token.

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
Joining crypto bounties and airdrops are definitely the simplest way to earn free tokens and cryptocurrencies. These allow participants to share and write reviews on the crypto projects. These are the easiest way to get tokens for free.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Ways to earn free coins, there are quite a lot of them, but only such as airdrop companies and bounty companies can give real profits.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Participation into the given list helps with the earning of tokens without investing or mining
1. Bounty Campaign Participation
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Airdrops
4. Testing of the products
5. Articles/YouTube Videos
6. Translations
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
your article looks good and it is nice. do you pick out all those project your self with your team. it is preferable at times to invest due to huge bonus attached to it but it may be risky because it difficult to sort out a good project. bounty hunting these days takes lot of time and energy to get a good results.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I really used these ways to make cryptocurrency a few months ago. But at the moment it is very difficult to make cryptocurrency in such ways.
I think to create your project, first of all you need to have a real interesting idea. It is around this that the team should rally, which will not be as difficult to assemble.
Activity: 350
I really used these ways to make cryptocurrency a few months ago. But at the moment it is very difficult to make cryptocurrency in such ways.
Activity: 116
Good article, perfect for those people who are just starting their crypto journey.

I would focus on the bounties, that's where you can earn some decent money (nothing crazy) just research their project before investing time. Poor project - poor bounty.

Also if it sounds too good, it probably is!
Activity: 244
Good article OP, faucets & Airdrops are not beneficial as they used to be earlier now a days we get airdrops worth of 10$ but when its comes to trading it worth around 0.1$ to 0.5$ or only. Crowdholding on other side is good platform with simple task which gives platform to learn & earn tokens of different different startups with easy task.
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
Great article, finding out how to earn crypto are an important task. I prefer to do small bountys to get airdrops. When I have some extra time I do some faucet also, but the value of the faucet payouts seems to be falling each months.
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
In addition to whats stated in the article I would like to add: Signature campaigns ( probably the one that pays the most if you're ranked high here), using Cent, Brave browser and mining (only if you own a latest ver laptop)
It seems to me that you first need to make money on such a laptop in other ways, and only then use the possible available methods to make cryptocurrency. Of course, to date, mining has lost a bit of relevance, because the costs are much higher earnings, but nonetheless it is best to do daily trading. It is on the difference in price today, but cryptocurrency users earn very good income.

Every time price goes down mining becomes expensive that is the fact. But price from lest say 4 years ago and now is changed big time. Many are hopping to gain good income in bounties here and I dont blame them. But it takes good time and effort for this and not to mentioned that it will take huge luck with finding good one.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
In addition to whats stated in the article I would like to add: Signature campaigns ( probably the one that pays the most if you're ranked high here), using Cent, Brave browser and mining (only if you own a latest ver laptop)
It seems to me that you first need to make money on such a laptop in other ways, and only then use the possible available methods to make cryptocurrency. Of course, to date, mining has lost a bit of relevance, because the costs are much higher earnings, but nonetheless it is best to do daily trading. It is on the difference in price today, but cryptocurrency users earn very good income.
I think that the majority of users of the forum of integrity is of the opinion that in any case, the beginning of the earnings of cryptocurrency should be put with the help of Bounty companies, which allows you to get coins for free using your work. And while you can get more information about cryptocurrency and new projects, which greatly enhance your experience in this business.
Activity: 630
Activity: 10
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this article as it has 6 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, as i think it will be useful for people who are just getting into crypto. Do you know of any other ways to earn? I'm rather interested. Below is the article.

https://www.crowdholding.com/blog/809/6-ways-to-earn-crypto-for-free

Thanks and look forward to your other ways to earn crypto!

Yes that's right, I gain a huge amount of money on Bounties and Airdrop on 2017 and Mid 2018. But now, the airdrops and bounty drops by almost 70%. I think the most gain on that article is crypto job because you can use your knowledge and skills to on crypto and other computer skills
Activity: 96
Back in the day bounties and airdrops did give out quite a decent payout when bitcoin and ETH were low, now because there are so many of them it is a little saturated.

All you need to do is get a little lucky and get involved in a token that will blow up.
Activity: 602
Those people for sure can use that because other people did not want to invest their money and they want free . Yes you can earn token or coins here at cryptocurrency like joining campaign and servicing or if you have skills in designing and programming you can do that and for sure you will earn tokens. But even you have skills better to still invest some of yout money so you can earn more profit.
so far I have tried to invest my money in cryptocurrency, which I received with the help of the bounty company. Based on this, I did not risk my home budget, but today I am in a difficult situation, since the cryptocurrency market is not the only source of my income. I really hope for a relay and a change in the cryptocurrency market for the better, and above all for investments in ethereum.
and nevertheless Even with the current state of the cryptocurrency market, but also the shift professionals make good money on the difference in price, because the market still does not stand still, and the prices have certain fluctuations. K I think that without investing real money in cryptocurrency, you can earn money by trading, investing a comma while earning start-up capital with the help of a Bounty company and an air drop.
Activity: 579
Those people for sure can use that because other people did not want to invest their money and they want free . Yes you can earn token or coins here at cryptocurrency like joining campaign and servicing or if you have skills in designing and programming you can do that and for sure you will earn tokens. But even you have skills better to still invest some of yout money so you can earn more profit.
so far I have tried to invest my money in cryptocurrency, which I received with the help of the bounty company. Based on this, I did not risk my home budget, but today I am in a difficult situation, since the cryptocurrency market is not the only source of my income. I really hope for a relay and a change in the cryptocurrency market for the better, and above all for investments in ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: