Pages:
Author

Topic: 6 Ways to earn Tokens without investing or mining - page 9. (Read 25678 times)

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
people say that airdrops are a waste of time, well for most of them i would agree.i was able to pay off my mortgage last year from the Deeponion airdrop. you just need to pick the right ones
In 2017 I also received lots of money from airdrop, and obviously just need us to be lucky and participate in the right project. But in 2018 until now it is not the same as before, I also tried to participate a lot but did not receive more than 10 $

and there is your problem. i know 2018 was bad but your still looking at it as $10. hold it all for the next big turn and that $10 could be $1000. airdrops are free coins so just hold them and take the chance
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
You can still make money from airdrops if you can identity the good ones ,it will favour you if you have lots of friends for referral tasks and you might wantvto check out pivot ,you get paid for reading news and watching videos also you can earn more by referring friends ,the most effective way is still bounties but now it requires lots of hardwork
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
what I'm going through now is working on the bounty and also some airdrop. I haven't tried the faucet or anything else. I am more interested in bounty than others. I like the way the bounty works.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
Most of the free ways of earning cryptocurrencies these days are having delayed and insufficient rewards. Even the one i consider to be the most efficient of all which is bounty, is also now showing the same outcome.
Whoever wants to earn through bounty  now, must learn how to carefully select the bounty to participate in. Which is why i do not mind how long it takes me to carryout an effective research, than to be in a rush to promote a scam project.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Great article btw! But, IMHO, I think the typical mining the bitcoin is the surest way of maximizing your earnings, although it entails more capital in our part. Well, got to go back with this project,  https://to.crwd.cr/smtm. But rest assure that I'll continue to monitor its updates. Thanks!
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this article as it has 6 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, as i think it will be useful for people who are just getting into crypto. Do you know of any other ways to earn? I'm rather interested. Below is the article.

https://www.crowdholding.com/blog/809/6-ways-to-earn-crypto-for-free

Thanks and look forward to your other ways to earn crypto!

Good article because people think without money we can do anything in this field but there are some other ways are also being used by most of the people like in their very struggling situation and also people using this type of money making ways as their part time job so it will definitely helpful.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I participated in many airdrop, but only a few sent me coins. I do not see it as a way of making money. At the moment it is useless.
yes and so you need to select airdrop to join. It is best to join the airdrop of the exchange and the altcoin has been listed. You will have a greater chance to receive the token
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
We have got lot and lot of access to get tokens apart from investing or mining. Few of which were the different campaigns, airdrops, articles, videos, translation services and it goes on. Once what we get as bounties were highly valuable, but the same has gone valueless as the market is much worse and more ico's keeps on coming without any real time usage.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
This is a good article and it really describes the working methods of earning cryptocurrency, but some of them are no longer relevant. More precisely, you can make money on it, but it will be mere pennies.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
Without investing or mining, Bounty hunting is also another good avenue for earning cryptocurrencies. Airdrops are also good but recent airdrops do not pay much as participating in the bounty program. Other cryptocurrency online gambling also works fine for those with luck.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this article as it has 6 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, as i think it will be useful for people who are just getting into crypto. Do you know of any other ways to earn? I'm rather interested. Below is the article.

https://www.crowdholding.com/blog/809/6-ways-to-earn-crypto-for-free

Thanks and look forward to your other ways to earn crypto!

A great title and a good suggestions for newcomer who want to try earning some cryptocurrency without much money.
Maybe the most favorite option is doing bounty to earn rewards in cryptocurrency coins or tokens.
Mining nowadays is less profitable because the market is continuing in bear situation.
Activity: 476
I participated in many airdrop, but only a few sent me coins. I do not see it as a way of making money. At the moment it is useless.
Activity: 994
getting tokens easily, in my opinion, is easiest thing because we only need to join bounty and airdrop but what I put here in my opinion is not only that, but all we have to think about is how to get tokens that can provide a lot of income
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Bounty campaign seems to be the only that make more sense these days and that's what most people do to earn from crypto. Although airdrop is what everyone start with before going to bounty, but airdrop is worst now due to low reward, you hardly earn you a dollar form airdrop.

with airdrop you can count only on luck. if you are lucky enough you can earn good money only with one quality airdrop like Ontology.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
I have a better ways to earn token.
step 1: Find a real good job
Step 2: Save your salary for your future
Step 3: Forget Crypto and move on to your life.

lol just kidding. I guess joining bounty campaign and airdrops are the best way to earn tokens without investment
You can apply all of those with crypto.

1. Find a real good job that pays in crypto (bitcoin, Ethereum or any worth altcoin)
2. Save a portion of your crypto profit and label it as your 'holding fund' which turns out to be your investment
3. Forget the outside world and focus with crypto, only if you can cater the risk.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
Bounty campaign seems to be the only that make more sense these days and that's what most people do to earn from crypto. Although airdrop is what everyone start with before going to bounty, but airdrop is worst now due to low reward, you hardly earn you a dollar form airdrop.
Activity: 602
For many, it's no secret,it's filling out forms AIDROPS is also a bounty(what do hunters) plus referral program,selling PUMPS,so to speak signals,it's basically the things that make money,without money,only spend time and knowledge!Plus for the analysis of projects, so to say that you picked up the investment portfolio, you pay the money
Activity: 462
The methods of obtaining cryptocurrency you have listed are very outdated. Most of them will not bring you a good profit. For example, faucets and airdrop is a waste of time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Bounty and Airdrop are mostly waste of time for now. Nothing else. And faucets lately don't worth the time. It's better to have job for crypto but themarketplace is limited which is also a problem.
Activity: 380
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst
I have a better ways to earn token.
step 1: Find a real good job
Step 2: Save your salary for your future
Step 3: Forget Crypto and move on to your life.

lol just kidding. I guess joining bounty campaign and airdrops are the best way to earn tokens without investment
hahaha on which step are you in now? i am on step 1 "Find a real good job"
Pages:
Jump to: