Pages:
Author

Topic: 6 Ways to earn Tokens without investing or mining - page 7. (Read 25700 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Joined up to Crowdholding, look a good little platform. They just need to work on getting their name out more and building up their startups, tasks and users.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I see but a lot of people use other means to make money. They can earn crypto by scamming, by stealing private keys and so on. Damn!

Unfortunately, this is the case; in almost every chat, a telegram of several accounts hurries to write to you to offer "special" conditions for investing in their personal wallets ...
Activity: 232
I think people are getting too excited about crypto.

These ways are just ways to get into the crypto sphere, you are not going to become a millionaire. I've seen a few comments were people are thinking they are going to get rich.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I don’t go through extraneous links to grab anything, oh, I think that all the same, except for bounty, it’s already difficult to make money on something.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
I see but a lot of people use other means to make money. They can earn crypto by scamming, by stealing private keys and so on. Damn!
Activity: 448
I have got two way how to get and earn money without investing or mining, first way you can start and participated at bounty campaign project, prepare your social media account for joining social media campaign and you can try at airdrop project and its easy way how to get coin without mining and investing.
Yea and with the current market, with the current bounty and airdrop situation. You will receive $ 5-10 for your 1 year of hard work, airdrop and bounty are dead with ICO so don't expect too much from making money from it
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
I have got two way how to get and earn money without investing or mining, first way you can start and participated at bounty campaign project, prepare your social media account for joining social media campaign and you can try at airdrop project and its easy way how to get coin without mining and investing.
Activity: 812
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this article as it has 6 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, as i think it will be useful for people who are just getting into crypto. Do you know of any other ways to earn? I'm rather interested. Below is the article.

https://www.crowdholding.com/blog/809/6-ways-to-earn-crypto-for-free

Thanks and look forward to your other ways to earn crypto!

Beside investing and mining, we can still earn many crypto by doing bounties.
Bounty was very popular in 2017 - 2018, but now doing bounties seems not worth anymore to do.
you can trading with your cryptocurrency to earn some coins too.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
They are several ways to earn token without investing a dime in the project, the only thing you will be investing is your time To help advertise the project to the general public to create awareness, so the project is able to reach it hard cap. To earn tokens without investing, you can participate in bounty program such as signature campaign, just as majority here on are involved in, other campaign include Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and so on. You can also earn through participation in airdrops of the project you feel like promoting.
Activity: 336
There is a really new way to earn cryptocurrency which not everyone know about it, it's becoming a streamer on Twitch Smiley). I don't know much about streamer but my friend told me that streamer can earn BTC and few other cryptocurrencies by streaming game on Twitch platform, I think you guys whom like playing game should take a look at this way.
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
Only one thing in that article is waste of time for beginners and new comers and that is faucets. There are not like they used to be good and well paying one now you can earn few satoshi from them and that is all. Bounties are good but highly risky, from some of my experience only with good bounty manager I can say that bounty can be good and profitable.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
For me , out of all the possible ways the best way to earn without investing or mining is to join Bounty campaigns. These are much more profitable than airdrops and other ways.
Activity: 234
I take part in bounties, it's the best ways and there are numerous ways to earn crypto.
Activity: 236
It's a nice article and a great starting point for people who are wanting to get into crypto.

I would suggest the best place to start is airdrops as they quick and easy to get involved with.
Activity: 230
that was a nice article but you can write more about bounties on it I guess, like how many types of bounties do we have and how many valuable it could be, there are freelancing jobs too but I think bounties are better.
Activity: 244
Merit: 102
Good article for anyone who is at the starting point of their crypto journey.

I would also add Birdchain as it's a nice little app that you get crypto for watching ads. Still very new, but they are making progress.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
There are so many ways to earn altcoins you can join the altcoin bounty because it's free and you do not mind investing but getting into the bounty is not merely because there are so many bounty scams so you should first check your bounty so well alas your time choosing a bounty just check if legit their project or scam can only be viewed on their website and their admins and who owns them and another you will also look at ico bench if the listed their bounty and the last and how much money they have raised or how much money they have raised.
ICOBENCH it is a site on which projects are rated for money) Do not waste your time looking for projects there
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
How long does it normally take to get your tokens from a bounty campaign? Is it after the ICO?
this year it takes a year)))) Grin Grin Grin now very often payments postpone or postpone the completion date of ICO
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
The best way of how to earn tokens is to take part in bounty programmes, especially that are paid in ETH and BTC. Mining is unprofitable, Airdrops are not worth your time, so bounties are the only methods left.
I don't know. Can you name six ways to make cryptocurrency for free money? But, indeed, Bounty companies are the first source for start-up capital that can be used in trade and investment.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
The best way of how to earn tokens is to take part in bounty programmes, especially that are paid in ETH and BTC. Mining is unprofitable, Airdrops are not worth your time, so bounties are the only methods left.
Pages:
Jump to: