Pages:
Author

Topic: 6 Ways to earn Tokens without investing or mining - page 10. (Read 25678 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this article as it has 6 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, as i think it will be useful for people who are just getting into crypto. Do you know of any other ways to earn? I'm rather interested. Below is the article.

https://www.crowdholding.com/blog/809/6-ways-to-earn-crypto-for-free

Thanks and look forward to your other ways to earn crypto!

sometime i have doing airdrop and bounty to earn crypto, And i think if someone have good experieces in crypto can apply for crypto job such as Head of Communications, Research Analyst... etc thank for sharing!
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
to get coins or tokens for free is very difficult, and I have tried it like bounty, airdrops and faucet. but all of that, I don't feel balanced by what we get. like just wasting time on uncertain things.
to date, I prefer to get some coins or tokens through a signature campaign with a trusted manager. because in my opinion it's more promising.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I have a better ways to earn token.
step 1: Find a real good job
Step 2: Save your salary for your future
Step 3: Forget Crypto and move on to your life.

lol just kidding. I guess joining bounty campaign and airdrops are the best way to earn tokens without investment
Activity: 657
I don't know the faucet is running well or not, there are still people who use it or not. Many people who think the faucet is just a job that is a waste of time without the slightest efort, just waiting for time and pressing generate. Program bounty and steemit may be used as a way to get tokens, but this method requires hard work and patience.
Faucet https://freebitco.in/ is really working and people use it to get massive opportunity just if you won the lottery highest 5 BTC may be.
Steemit not a free income source because you have to invest here this is one kind of blogging.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
people say that airdrops are a waste of time, well for most of them i would agree.i was able to pay off my mortgage last year from the Deeponion airdrop. you just need to pick the right ones
In 2017 I also received lots of money from airdrop, and obviously just need us to be lucky and participate in the right project. But in 2018 until now it is not the same as before, I also tried to participate a lot but did not receive more than 10 $
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
people say that airdrops are a waste of time, well for most of them i would agree.i was able to pay off my mortgage last year from the Deeponion airdrop. you just need to pick the right ones
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Interesting article, I still think bounties are the best way to earn crypto as you can redo the activities multiple times.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
the rewards for working on a bounty depends on your forum ranks and on the social media accounts that you own .

Mate, it's not just botcointalk that only holds bounties, there several forums out there that offers the same, and also bounties are not just based on forum ranks,  we have so many bounty campaigns, what you're saying is just for a signature campaign.

the profit that you get on trading are also market dependent and trading is not free . if you dont have a capital   , youd better do bounty .

I started trading on early 2018 with only 0.001 BTCs, I started only with shitcoins that has a below $1 value, it's also a matter of strategy on how you'll get your profits, I was able to make a Ten Times profit after a couple of weeks and make a withdrawal request on binance. After the fall of the altcoins I'd try to leave it and wait for a high possibility of earnings, until now.

It's not always on the money that you've invested. We have brains to use and not just waste it for anything else.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
The best sure way which i have personally experimented and have benefited from is through bounties and working for crypto that is no 1 and 6 as mentioned in the article the rest did not profit me as at the time a gave them a trial including airdrop and Steemit which is highly politicized.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
The article is very good i just know we can work with crypto. For me bounties is still perfect choice because i already fell the profit. Im busy in real life so when i have spare time i always check my phone and do bounty task. But with current marker condition the profit that i get from bounty is very small.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
That is a good article. It helps people know how to receive tokens without investing or mining . I just saw Airdrop and bounty are the best way to get free token. If someone is good at information technology, they will get a lot of tokens when they discover a bug
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
The suggestions in that blog are useful but the best way to earn is through the bounty section in this forum and you'll find plenty of websites that have all the top airdrops and campaigns listed on them and getting familiar with this area is where you'll find the best opportunities to earn and it can be very rewarding if you are good at creating unique content like videos, articles, social media posts etc
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this article as it has 6 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, as i think it will be useful for people who are just getting into crypto. Do you know of any other ways to earn? I'm rather interested. Below is the article.

https://www.crowdholding.com/blog/809/6-ways-to-earn-crypto-for-free

Thanks and look forward to your other ways to earn crypto!

I use almost all the types described there, except working for crypto Smiley
Mining, trading also. And some holding with dividends accrued too.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
My favourite way to earn tokens is bounty and airdrop. From my point of view you can earn easily a lot of money in case you have luck.
If you are hard working, then you will suceed!
Luck is not a biggest part,you need to have enough skills to predict the best crypto currency project and join on that bounty will help you to earn some valuable tokens and doing multiple bounties will make the chances of earning token more.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
My favourite way to earn tokens is bounty and airdrop. From my point of view you can earn easily a lot of money in case you have luck.
If you are hard working, then you will suceed!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The only way of making money without investing can be to join bounty or airdrops. If we don't count to trade, there's no other way to make money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
It's really hard to make crypto money except for bounty and airdrops. I don't know if it's worth the time for the airdrops, but stay away from the faucets sites, most of them are lies.

most of them get coins or tokens through various Bounty because they can be free and finished with work. participate in various Bounty Campaigns to produce and from them have got good results if the project that followed is really good. if you get it other than investing or mining, it's very difficult, and you have to be careful.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Bounty is a very good way. Few weeks ago I started bounty campaign with a DexAge. They are very great. Already launched token sale on LaToken also there are a listing date. So it's very good and interesting.
Now those projects that even enter into a partnership with new exchanges do not have any trading volumes on these exchanges
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
It's really hard to make crypto money except for bounty and airdrops. I don't know if it's worth the time for the airdrops, but stay away from the faucets sites, most of them are lies.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Bounty is a very good way. Few weeks ago I started bounty campaign with a DexAge. They are very great. Already launched token sale on LaToken also there are a listing date. So it's very good and interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: