Pages:
Author

Topic: 600 dollar to invest - page 13. (Read 3432 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 01:12:52 PM
Vseravno I will tell you what is best to invest in a popular crypt such as bitkoyn or etherium. After all, they are currently in price and will be a long time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 12:57:45 PM
I suggest you buy WPR now. It is a good token which is released from successful ICO project. its product is very useful in the economy. You can search in Google to know more about it
Activity: 38
July 18, 2018, 11:34:56 AM
On the one hand, investing money in altcoyins, you can increase your capital by several dozen times, but the altkoins are very unstable, they depend on large currencies, so I think that investments in bitcoin are safer
Activity: 311
July 18, 2018, 11:00:33 AM
Never heard about elixir, maybe better to buy some EOS or IOTA. They both look good now. And don't forget about stellar lumen it will moon soon.
Activity: 24
July 18, 2018, 10:55:37 AM
Put $100 in VIEW token and maybe some in POA. Both are at a low point right now & good projects.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
July 18, 2018, 10:29:50 AM
Hi guys , i will buy today some Altcoins worth of 600 dollar. no Bitcoin , no ethereum, no Neo.
Is buying elixir or  telcoin a good idea ? help me please

Buy A cheap masternode coins, with a nice project, start the masternode and earn the rewards, then you change when the rewards down Smiley
Activity: 140
July 18, 2018, 09:40:37 AM
If you could have more than $ 600 for an investment, you could buy about $ 8 for a bit of money and you could buy nearly 10 ethereals or buy other coin for your investment
Activity: 56
July 18, 2018, 09:26:28 AM
I'd buy more than 2 to diversify
Activity: 204
July 18, 2018, 09:19:23 AM
I don't understand why you don't want o invest in bitcoin or etherneum ?
Anyways , money is yours so the choice is also yours . Telcoin might be a good coin , but the thing is that it has a very low value in-spite of being registered since January . You can invest on REMME , it was registered in march and have a far better value than telcoin . I would recommend you to go for it.
Money is yours so you can make your decision. If he does not like to invest in etherium or bitcoin then its not problem.
But as my decision, invest in etherium and bitcoin is the best decision. They are the toppest crypto so i have no doubt with that.
Activity: 46
July 18, 2018, 08:54:55 AM
Telcoin is decent (I have a bag). Not sure about the second one
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
July 18, 2018, 08:28:09 AM
As with any questions like this, i hope you researched your own interests before following any "investment" advice here. When you do your own research this tends to atatch you more to your investment
Activity: 110
July 18, 2018, 07:12:26 AM
If I think to reach for six hundred dollars, I'll start by buying ethereum for the future, but monero, litecoin and eos because I'm sure will see a much higher price in a few years and the coin will go up so high, because it's fully centered and based on trust, but it's created from thin air and they can always create more. The opposite of Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc ...
July 18, 2018, 06:37:12 AM
zil, zinc, neo, eos, trx, icx, ven, cardano, bitshares, hacken, ost, qlc, qsp, and wpr. Thats list of very good project and worth to invest.
Activity: 210
July 18, 2018, 06:17:22 AM
Hi guys , i will buy today some Altcoins worth of 600 dollar. no Bitcoin , no ethereum, no Neo.

I think Elixir is not a bad option along with EOS or STRAT both of these project have a great potential and once the market starts recovering they push hard.
Activity: 85
July 18, 2018, 06:02:35 AM
I support the purchase of telcoin, a very promising coin in the short term. It can very well shoot, in a couple of months. You have to get moving quickly
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 18, 2018, 05:59:37 AM
Instead of buying that shitcoin,why not buy Trade.io its more reliable and potentially coin than those two option you mentioned.

But if youre consistent on that choices,why need to ask here lol.

Or better diversify that $600 into two.buy the 300 for trade.io and the other 300 will come to one of the choices on op,isnt it good enough?
July 18, 2018, 05:58:13 AM
It's an old post but those who are still looking to buy some alt coins, here are my choices which I have selected after thorough investigations of more than 12 projects, I read there whitepaper, researched about there devs, how's there community, community moderators knowledge, etc.
1. POLY
2. BAT
3. PRIV

Out of these 3 PRIV is the newest coin and don't have a whitepaper yet, but giving there devs knowledge and they're not doing any ICO and only airdrops to there community members, plus few other things while in discussion with mods, I am convinced that this will go 10x by end of year for sure. Already trading on Crex24, plus win the voting for listing of cryptaldash and bitebtc too. So it will be listed there too. Also available on bisq for trading.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
July 18, 2018, 05:53:50 AM
If your buying a coin I think much better that token is have a good value or potential to grow more in the future so you assure that you will earn a good profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
July 18, 2018, 05:51:10 AM
i think this is a good way before investing.  analyse market fallings look charts of passed months and think about that, what about my portfolio or profit if i invested this any coin at this time? and with this melting how this effect my life. smaller loosing on any coins are good idea. they will recover asap. but most of them loss %70+ since february.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
July 18, 2018, 05:50:14 AM
I don't know if that are good altcoins that you mentioned if you feel that these altcoin are good to invest for long term then go on invest that altcoin, why you don't like ethereum? that altcoin is a potential and neo as well.  
Pages:
Jump to: